Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Hill: Recognition

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Haruto and Kaito Yudai

Post  Jedward Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:37 pm

The twins heard some clattering inside the church and went to investigate. It wasn't until Haruto felt a drop of blood on his shoulder that he looked up and found the weirdo from the diner. He hesitantly raised a hand and said "um... hi? What happened to you?"

Kaito looked around the alter and found a... shotgun? He brought it to his brother and asked "why would a church have this?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Andi, Amon, and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Lynn gingerly touched his bleeding nose. It was probably broken, and his bruised cheekbone was already swelling. He looked down at the boy. "Chain," he said simply. He found a ladder and climbed down to join the others.

Andi found nothing useful in the back of the church. He moved toward the front, keeping his blades ready. Amon hesitated, but armed himself with a shovel and followed.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:17 pm

The twins turned to the back of the church when they heard a door open. Haruto aimed his gun, but lowered it when he saw it was just the blonde and quiet one from earlier. He put his gun in his pocket and said "I'm surprised you didn't find a way out of here"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Andi

Post  Andromeda Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Andi shrugged. "Can't climb the fence. No tools here to cut through it. Not even rubber work gloves. Someone doesn't want us getting out."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Kaito Yudai

Post  Jedward Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:28 pm

Kaito was about to say something when he saw a huge monster come walking through the door the blond entered from. The thing had a giant pyramid shaped helmet and long broad sword. He aimed the shot gun at the thing and shot, hitting it in the abdomen.

It didn't even flinch
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Lynn fired six shots rapidly at the man - or creature. He wondered briefly if he was dreaming; it wouldn't be the first time his mind confused reality with a horror story. Perhaps he would soon wake and find this was nothing but an inspiration for his next novel; but he wasn't willing to bet his life on that possibility. He quickly reloaded.
Andi was the closest to the door, so the seemingly immortal monster came at him first. He was able to fend off it's sword with his smaller blades, but he was being driven back - away from Amon, who had frozen in fear. The monster swung around toward the frightened young man, and Andi knew he couldn't get around him in time to get Amon out of the way.
((Save Amon! Make Andi like you!))
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:38 am

Kaito ran to the quiet one and pulled him out of the blades path. Haruto shot at the things arm in hopes of causing it to drop it's weapon. Kaito pulled the boy as far from the fight as he could and said "it's alright. We'll get rid of it" He readied the shotgun and prepared to fire at the beast if it came too close.

Just as Haruto was about to fire another shot the group heard a siren, similar to old fashioned air raid siren, and saw the thing simply... leave. Kaito looked around, horrified to see the once clean walls of the church now covered in blood writing. Most said 'save me' but there were others such as: 'can't get out', 'she's here', 'does anyone care when I die?', 'no hope', and 'she knows where you are'.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:22 am

Lynn looked around, considering changing one of the locations in his current novel to a church. Andi shoved his blades in his belt and ran to Amon, pulling him into a comforting hug. He looked at the boy who had saved him and reluctantly muttered "Thanks." He cleared his throat awkwardly and addressed all of them. "Does anyone know what the hell is wrong with this town?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Haruto, Kaito, and The Past

Post  Jedward Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:17 pm

The group heard a voice fill the church with a chilled tone "Within the town of Silent Hill is a religious cult known simply as the Order... The Order often resorts to murder, kidnapping, torture, and other acts of violence to meet its needs. Many members are driven insane by their methods... Their ways are cruel and brutal, to ensure order remains in place. To ensure loyalty and discipline, many children under the Order's care are cruelly treated and disciplined harshly in some sects" Kaito looked up at the rafters to try and find the source of the voice. He saw the man that had slit his throat earlier. The man jumped down in front of the cross at the alter and went on one knee, continuing "Human life is inconsequential to them, as they are more than willing to sacrifice and kill to appease God" He got up slowly and tuned on his heel to face the group "I am The Past. The faded memory that torments your hearts"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Andi and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Andi whipped out his blades again and whirled on the stranger. "I don't care what you are. If you can die, I'll kill you." Lynn held his gun ready, but he merely cocked his head at the newcomer. "Are you even alive?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:27 pm

The Past thought for a moment, padded himself down, checked his pulse, and said " yep, I'm alive" after a brief pause he added "ish" Haruto gave a puzzled look and asked "alive... ish?" The Past nodded and replied "I tend to go between the two. Like Deadpool!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Andi

Post  Andromeda Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Andi looked around at the others incredulously. "Why is everyone talking to it? So far everything here wants to kill us, and this thing is clearly psychotic, so somebody blow it away and let's get out of here!"
((Poor Past Crying or Very sad He's just an 'it'))
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:18 pm

The Past disappeared. He reappeared in front of the church door and said "I can't let you do that" Haruto groaned "oh, enough of this!" He shot The Past in the head, watching him as he fell to the floor in an undignified heap. It wasn't until the church doors began to open that Haruto realized just how wrong it was to shoot The Past. Because before he spoke up to draw their attention, The Past unlocked the doors and was holding them shut behind his back. Now that he was dead...

The door was open

The body slowly fell backwards through the door, allowing the waiting children to come in. Haruto reloaded his pistol and cursed under his breath. Kaito backed away and said "I don't believe it... that thing planned for this!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 pm

"They attack with the chains" warned Lynn, indicating his bloody, swollen face. He pulled an automatic reloader out of his bag and hung it on his belt for easy access. Andi readied his blades and charged at the door, driving both weapons into one child-beast's throat and pulling in opposite directions, taking the head clean off. Amon, meanwhile, hesitated and backed away from the coming enemies; but he held his shovel ready and would fight if he had to.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:31 pm

Kaito looked around the church for a means of escape, but the only exit followed the Pyramid Head thing which could be waiting for them. Haruto managed to blast a few child-things, but he knew there were to many. He slowly made his way back, but a chain caught his ankle and tripped him, allowing the children to pile on him and pound at his torso. He could swear he heard a few ribs crack.

((Save my idiot please))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:50 pm

Andi cursed loudly as he saw one of the twins go down. Much as he disliked people, he couldn't just let the guy be killed, so he dove in. A chain knocked one blade out of his hand and struck his wrist so hard he thought it might break, but he held on to his other weapon and took out all but three of the children who had swarmed the guy. Some precision shooting from Lynn took out two of them. Andi swung his blade up at the third - but it had already gone down, and where it had stood he saw Amon and his now dented shovel.
Andi grabbed the guy roughly by the wrist and hauled him to his feet, then picked up his second blade and went right back to fighting.
((Everybody to the rescue!))
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Haruto Yudai

Post  Jedward Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Haruto, after giving his rescuers quick thank you's, went straight to shooting. The numbers slowly dwindled as they mowed the children down. When the numbers were a little more manageable Haruto glanced over where The Past's body... should have been. "Uh guys? Where's the body?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:51 pm

"How the hell should I know?" snarled Andi, as he managed to shut the doors and lock them again. Now they just had to deal with the few that were left inside. "The thing said it was 'alive-ish', I guess it's too much to ask that it die like a normal person."
Lynn finished off the last child. Preferring to conserve his small supply of bullets, he had been using a heavy candelabra from the altar as a club. He looked at the others. "This place is no sanctuary, and there's nothing useful here. We should get moving."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:10 pm

Haruto put his pistol away and nodded. "Maybe we can find a library or something where we can learn more about this place, and more importantly get out of here" Kaito suggested.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Lynn nodded. "Or the town hall. Their records could be useful as well." "Andi looked around at them all. "I guess there's nothing for it. We're stuck together, so here's the deal. This is Amon Rai. He doesn't speak and he gets freaked out by some things, but you'll never meet a better person. As long as you look out for him, I'll look out for you." Amon tapped Andi to get his attention and raised his shovel. "He's never been good with violence, but he says he'll help us fight when he can."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:18 pm

Haruto nodded to Amon and the blonde. He introduced himself and his brother "My name's Haruto Yudai, but you can call me Haru if you like. This is my brother Kaito," he patted the gun in his pocket and added "as long as I'm useful, may as well stick around"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Andi." He looked expectantly at the last member of the group who introduced himself as "Lynn Maybell, horror novelist. Now I suggest we get moving." Andi nodded. We can use the back door. I saw a low fence back there; we can hop it to get onto another street without having to go near the front."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:14 am

As they left the church the twins looked around for any signs of the library, town hall, or monsters. Kaito spotted a tall building a bit away from them and said "I'm guessing that would be the library"

Last edited by Lyude on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:04 pm

Andi glanced around for any place likely to have a street map or phone book but didn't see anything. "No better ideas, might as well check it out. Keep quiet; who knows what else is around here." Holding his blades ready he eased down the street, checking each alleyway before passing it.
Lynn discarded the candelabra he'd been using. He spotted a hardware store that was in disrepair but still had some of it's stock. He ducked inside and emerged with a portable blowtorch and a crowbar. Now suitably armed, he rejoined the others.
A sudden scream split the air.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Haruto looked around, hearing distant footsteps getting louder, and whispered "what... the hell?" Suddenly, a wall from a building exploded and a body went flying across the street. Kaito looked at the body and said "i-it's that 'Past' thing" Haruto pulled Kaito away and shouted "look out!" as a giant dog was about to chomp down on Kaito, but when it missed it grabbed The Past instead and tossed his body into the air as another appeared and swatted the body at the group.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 2 Empty Re: Silent Hill: Recognition

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next