Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Silent Hill: Recognition

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:46 pm

Lynn moved toward the twins, creating another group of three to watch each other's backs. Andi was hyper-alert, holding his blade in front of him and lashing out at the first sign of movement, slicing deep into the back of the shadow's knee. "That ought to give it some trouble."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Haruto, Kaito, and The Past

Post  Jedward Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:00 pm

The shadow screamed as he disappeared again. The Past listened close and suddenly the shadow burst from the blackness as Past whirled around with his sword. He ran the shadow through, black blood splattering all over him.

The twins stared at the blood as it bubbled and spread, returning everything to its... well... Fog World, okay?
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi

Post  Andromeda Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:32 pm

Andi wiped the blood from his blade off on his pants. "Two down. What do we kill next?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm

The Past turned to respond, but was cut short. Suddenly, he found it hard to breathe. And he kept seeing flashes of a memory. He fell to his knees and held his throat loosely. Kaito went to his side and said "Past? Past! What's going on?" The Past was silent for a moment. He looked away and replied sharply "Nothing" He got to his feet and added "I'm insane, expect things like that to happen. Just move on"

Haruto replied "Alright, your 'insanity' got anything for us to go on?" The Past thought before saying "No, my sense doesn't work like a radar. I sort of... feel their presence, and hear their thoughts"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:33 pm

Andi turned toward the exit; and flinched as a man right in front of him lashed out with a riding crop. It never made contact however, and in an instant the man was gone. It was a memory, nothing more. He swallowed hard and looked away from the others, trying to hide how shaken he was. "Let's keep moving."

((Wronged Man's Sorrow will be stalking them for a while, so everyone gets to have some lovely flashbacks. Lucky them.))
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Re: Silent Hill: Recognition

Post  Jedward Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:51 pm

As they left The Past said "we should tred lightly... there's something following us..."

((Random monster. Not sure what yet))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:01 am

Andi shrugged. "When isn't there a monster after us? I think we've handled them all just fine. We might even survive this hellhole."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:09 pm

The Past suddenly stopped, taking a protective stance in front of Andi. Suddenly, a little girl with a knife burst from the shadows. The twins managed to get out of the way before getting slashed. The Past pulled out his sword and deflected the knife, but the girl kept him off balance.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Andi readied his blades but but hesitated to attack, staring in horror at the girl. One swing of her knife managed to reach him, leaving a shallow cut from wrist to elbow. He let out a stream of curses. "What the hell is wrong with this place?! It's not enough that we're surrounded by things that want us dead, what could possibly be the point of bringing her in?!"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:48 pm

The Past grabbed her arm and swung her against a wall, breaking it. He shouted "Is now the time to stand around and talk?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Andi fended off her blows, but couldn't bring himself to do any more than that. Logically he knew it was a monster, but he was never very good at putting logic before emotion. "Damnit... I can't... I can't..." He glared at Past, as usual burying his other emotions under irrational anger. "I'm gonna keep right on talking, 'cause I can't kill her again!"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Haruto and Kaito Yudai

Post  Jedward Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:11 am

Kaito distracted the girl while Haruto aimed his gun. He fired and shot right through her head.

((Is she dead?))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi and Amon

Post  Andromeda Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:23 pm

The girl fell dead, but the bullet wound disappeared. Somehow as she fell the knife had returned to its place in her skull, and her arms were crossed on her chest as if she lay in a tomb. Swiftly she began to decay, until the flesh blew away as dust and only a tiny skeleton remained.
Angry - at himself, the town, the monster, everything - Andi kicked the skeleton as hard as he could, sending the skull flying toward the others. Amon hesitantly approached and put his arms around Andi, who didn't hug back but didn't pull away right away either.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Kaito Yudai

Post  Jedward Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:13 pm

Kaito got out of the way of the flying skull just in time. He looked around as the weird doll monsters started shambling towards them and said "U-um... we should probably get moving"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:15 pm

Andi barely glanced at Past. "Figure out where we're going. I'll clear us a path." He launched himself at the dolls, hacking and slashing with abandon. It made for a good distraction.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty The Past

Post  Jedward Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 pm

The Past thought for a moment before suggesting "We could go to Toluca Prison... I was born there. And I'm made from the same magic as The Shadows so... we may find a clue..."
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Lynn and Amon

Post  Andromeda Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Lynn caught the chains of a Doll that got past Andi and pulled it down, calmly shattering its jaw with his knee. "Lead on," he said blandly. He looked at Andi. "There will be things to kill on the way, I'm sure."
Amon walked next to Past, since Andi was focused on fighting. He was worried about his friend - more than friend, his brother. Needing the comfort that came with touch, he hugged Past's arm.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm

The Past flinched slightly as Amon's thoughts grew louder. He patted Amon's arm and said "Everything will be fine once you guys get out"

As they walked Haruto noticed that the number of Dolls seemed to increase as they followed Past. "You leading us into a trap Past?" Haruto hissed. The Past ignored him and said "these things were made to impede our progress. It's reasonable to expect them to increase as we move on"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Lynn and Amon

Post  Andromeda Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Amon sent Haruto the worst glare he could manage, which still wasn't remotely intimidating. He knew Past wouldn't mislead them.
Lynn looked at Haruto in disbelief. "You know nothing of horror. Of course our enemies will gather where they don't want us to be."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Kyle, Haruto, Kaito, and The Past

Post  Jedward Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:53 pm

As they approached the lake Past froze. A man's silhouette stood at the lake's edge and said "Good work Deity. Now, bring them to me" The Past trembled violently as he stuttered "F-Father Sunderland... I-I..."

The priest stepped closer and said "Come now. You must do your duty" The Past shook his head slowly. Kyle smirked and said "can you really deny me? I know you Deity: your fears, your weaknesses" Before anyone could react he sprinted up to The Past and kicked him in the chest as he tore Amon away.

Kyle held Amon by the hair and dragged him to the waters edge. Kaito and Haruto went to move but Kyle jerked Amon closer to the water.

The Past got up and yelled "Don't hurt him!" Kyle cackled and replied "I wonder if he can swim as well as you" Finally, he threw Amon into the water. The Past made a mad dash for the lake and dove in after Amon.

(If you want I'll edit this so Andi, Lynn, and Amon get a chance to respond)
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi, Amon, and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 pm

Andi tried to dive in, but Lynn held him back. Too many rescuers would just get in each other's way.

Amon flailed desperately, panic gripping him. He'd never learned to swim; but worse than that, far worse, some primal instinct told him he wasn't alone in the water. He broke the surface and gasped in a breath that was half lake water. He thought it tasted like blood.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:28 pm

The Past somehow managed to get to Amon and said "it's alright Amon!" He grabbed Amon and felt the same warning Amon's instinct was sending him. Still holding Amon he tried to claw his way back to shore.

Haruto went to the shore and held his hand out for Amon and The Past. Kaito watched in disbelief as the priest simply vanished in the same manner as The Past did before. "H-how...?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:03 pm

The water was rapidly growing darker. When Andi waded out past Haruto to help Past with Amon, he thought it felt thicker than water should. When they got on shore Lynn raised an eyebrow at them. "You're covered in blood."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Past looked himself over and tried very hard to keep calm. As he turned to pull Haruto away from the lake blood splattered in front of his feet. Haruto had been stabbed in the mouth by a blood-spear while they were turned, and stabbed again in the gut. Just to be sure.

Kaito ran to his brother, but Past held him back and pulled him back to Lynn. They watched as blood rose from the lake and began to take form.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Silent Hill: Recognition - Page 7 Empty Andi, Amon, and Lynn

Post  Andromeda Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:14 pm

The blood shaped itself into a tiny human figure. A child's voice spoke to them. "Why do you try to escape? You know you'll all die here. You're not strong enough, smart enough, brave enough. You will watch each other die, and there is nothing you can do about it." He walked across the surface of the lake toward them, and the blood dripped off of him to reveal a young boy with dark hair and cruel eyes. More blood ran from his eyes and the corners of his mouth, and from deep gashes in his throat.
Lynn took a step back, staring in horror. "This... this is wrong," he muttered. "He isn't... but he is... but there wasn't blood. There was no blood." He glared at the boy as it slowly approached the shore. "You're a lie."
Amon faced the blood and the monster bravely, though he was trembling. He still had his trusty shovel. Next to him, Andi wasn't even looking at the boy. His eyes were fixed on Haruto. Slowly, without a word, he sank to his knees.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next