Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just My Luck

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Suoh Yuuki and Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

"Y-yes, perhaps you should m-meet her. Then you m-m-may have some ideas as to what you w-would like to play" Suoh looked away as he spoke. Aldo went to Suoh and gently placed a hand on his cheek. He turned Suoh's head so he faced them again and said "hey, it'll be fine. She doesn't harp at you right?" Suoh walked away, saying "I-I think I saw her in Studio A..."

Aldo sighed and covered his eyes with one hand, cursing under his breath. Lenore wasn't a problem for Suoh, he could handle her. But Lenore's manager was Suoh's one major obstacle. She made him on edge even hours after she spoke with him. Suoh would never say what she told him, perhaps it was nothing, he is a very timid guy. But no one made him as nervous as she did.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Ava and Lenore

Post  Andromeda Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Lenore was taking a break from rehearsing to practice her dance moves instead. She had been working on introducing some acrobatic moves. She did a backflip and landed in the splits. "I'm not sure that was quite right." She frowned up at her manager.
Ava smiled sweetly down at her. "It was just fine. After all, it's not as if you're one of these up-and-coming performers who have to strive for perfection to claw their way to the top. You're already there; there's nowhere else for you to go."
'Except down,' thought Lenore, her manager's soothing comment just fueling her insecurity. There was no way she would let any new artist take her place. She had to be flawless.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Suoh Yuuki

Post  Jedward Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:27 am

Suoh knocked gently on Studio A's door and entered, saying "s-s-sorry to interupt Lenore-San. But I-I thought you might like to meet your o-opening act"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Lenore, Ava, Diego, and Kenzie

Post  Andromeda Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Lenore looked Kenzie and Diego over. "Ok, return these kids to their tour group and bring in the talent."
Kenzie stepped forward, one fist raised. "Hey! Don't disregard us! We're new, but we're good! Our first show will be amazing!" Diego caught her fist and held her back, eying Lenore's manager. There was something about her eyes he didn't trust.
Lenore whirled on Suoh. "Their first show?! I've got beginners for my opening act?! I deserve better! I'm going to talk to the President about this, you just wait!"
Ava stepped forward and put a hand on Lenore's shoulder, restraining her. "Don't make a fuss, now. If the President and their manager feel they can handle this, they should have the opportunity. You remember how hard it was when you got your start, all those years ago."
Kenzie smirked. "Yeah, haven't you been in this business for like, ten years? Step back, old-timer, and give us 'kids' a turn."
Both girls looked ready to get physical. Diego grabbed Kenzie's wrists and held her back, while Ava held Lenore by both shoulders and controlled her with a mere touch. They held each others' eyes for a moment above their shorter companions heads, then Diego turned to Suoh, who had nearly been forgotten. "I think we should go."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Suoh Yuuki

Post  Jedward Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 pm

Suoh took a calming breath and said "I am sorry if you find this insulting Lenore-San, but believe me when I say we wouldn't give you a mediocre act" He bowed slightly and left, hoping Diego had Kenzie follow.

As they walked down the hall Suoh said "you should see Aldo-Kun so he can get your measurements. I will be making preparations for Lenore-San's show" he turned and smiled at Diego and Kenzie, saying "I mean, our first performance"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Kenzie and Diego

Post  Andromeda Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:11 pm

Diego nodded and bid farewell to Suoh, keeping one eye on Kenzie to ensure she didn't go back to fight with Lenore some more. They headed back to the wardrobe room to see Aldo again.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Evelyn Grey and Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 am

Aldo sat at his sewing desk, fully absorbed in his work. Evelyn just sat on a table beside him, humming her new song whilst he worked. She and Aldo had been friends since Aldo went to work for Shooting Star Productions. Every once in a while Aldo would tear himself away from his work to drink his coffee and take a bite of Evelyn's sandwich.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Kenzie

Post  Andromeda Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:12 pm

By the time they got back to Aldo's room Kenzie had calmed down. She knocked on the door and let herself and Diego in. "Suoh sent us back so you can get our measurements." She caught sight of Evelyn. "Oh, sorry if we're interrupting."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Evelyn smiled lightly and said "Don't worry, we're pretty much done. Though you may not get an answer from Aldo, he tends to get very deep in concentration when he works" Evelyn turned to Aldo and chuckled "don't forget about your drink again Aldo" She turned back to the girl in the doorway and said "my name is Evelyn Grey, you may know me as Faerydae" She extended her hand to the girl
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Kenzie strolled into the room, working hard to stay cool in front of this star she hoped to equal some day. "Kenzie Liota. That's Diego," she pointed over her shoulder with her thumb, "and we're No Compromise." She shook the offered hand. "We're going to be the next big thing in rock." Diego shook Evelyn's hand as well, nodding a silent greeting. His intense stare looked challenging, so Kenzie elbowed him in the side - her usual way of reminding him to smile. He completely ignored the blow and smiled awkwardly at Evelyn.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:39 pm

Evelyn smiled lightly at Diego and said "It's nice to meet new artists" She turned to Kenzie and said "you mentioned that Souh sent you? I'm going to guess he will be your manager" Evelyn twirled a ring on her index finger as she said "you're in good hands."

Aldo sighed contently as he took the new dress of the sewing machine. The design was split in two: one side was a white sweet lolita dress that ended a bit above the knee, and the other side was a black gothic lolita style that ended a bit below the knee. He handed it to Evelyn and said "try this on, I think the waist needs a few adjustments, but I have to see it on you to be sure" When Aldo spoke his voice seemed... different. It lacked his usually flirty and playful tone. He almost sounded like a different person.

Evelyn smiled and said "thank you Aldo," she took the dress and added playfully "Kenzie and Diego are here also, so you should acknowledge them" Evelyn patted Kenzie and Diego on the back and left.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Kenzie

Post  Andromeda Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:25 pm

Kenzie approached Aldo. "Suoh sent us back so you could get our measurements. I guess with our show so soon there's not much time to spare."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:49 am

Aldo smiled and said "right" As he got his measuring tape he asked "Can I see the lyrics to the song you plan to perform? It would help me design the most suited outfits for the show"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:02 pm

Kenzie looked at Diego, slightly panicked. "The lyrics, now? We just found out about the show! We don't even know how many songs we get, and I don't know if we have any songs suitable for opening for a pop star. There's so little time!" She spun helplessly in a circle until Diego grabbed her.
"We'll start planning." He looked at Aldo. "Take the measurements. We'll have the lyrics for you as soon as we decide what we're performing."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 am

Aldo nodded and began taking measurements. Once he got the measurements he began sketches. Better to have idea's now and avoid a mad dash Aldo thought.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Kenzie turned to Diego. "Just wait here. I'll go find Suoh and be right back!" She ran off before he could respond, so he simply leaned against the desk to watch Aldo sketch.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Suoh Yuuki and Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:46 am

As Aldo sketched he would look over at Diego for a moment and edit his designs. He mumbled to himself with each edit "That won't do. Disgusting. The hell was I thinking?"

----------

Suoh was with The President, trying to calm down from the news. "A-a-another artist? So soon?" Suoh asked, terrified that he would fail his new band already. The President smiled and replied "yes, he should be coming today so be ready" he stood up from his desk and added "oh yes, because your work load has been larger than usual, I took the liberty of setting No Compromise's first act for you. They will be permitted to play one song. Be sure to let them know"

Suoh sighed with relief "Y-yes sir"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Kenzie ran into the President's office in time to hear the end of the conversation. "Just came to ask how many songs we get, now I know, bye!" She started to leave, but spun around in the doorway. "We're gonna rock this, you'll see! We won't let you down!" She took off without waiting for a response.

----------

Diego was wandering the room, admiring Aldo's costumes. "You're quite skilled," he noted.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Suoh Yuuki, Aldo Wells, and The President

Post  Jedward Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:02 am

The President smiled and said "I admire her enthusiasm" Suoh buried his face in his hands and sighed "It will be the death of me..."

-----------------------------------
Aldo looked up and asked "you think so?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Diego

Post  Andromeda Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Diego nodded. "I admire your gift. I hope we can do your designs justice."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:41 am

Aldo smiled and said "you can try some on if you like. Hell, if you want you can take some home. I've been running out of room with all the new designs I have to make for the artists here"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:07 am

Diego stared at the clothes, overwhelmed by the choices. "I know little about fashion. What would you suggest I try on?"

~^~^~^~^~^~

Kenzie had been hurrying back, when she passed the open door of an empty studio and spotted the most high-end keyboard she'd ever seen. Glancing around and seeing no one, she had slipped into the room and was marveling at how much better their songs sounded on equipment like this.
(Random excuse for why she's taking a while...)
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Aldo got up and looked through some of the clothes. He grabbed a grey tank top that had a graffiti design on the front that said 'street soul' and handed it to Diego. Aldo asked "how about this? Or perhaps," He grabbed a simple red button-up shirt with an angel on the back "this? Which do you like best?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Diego

Post  Andromeda Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Diego pointed to the red shirt and simply said "This."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Aldo smiled brightly as he handed the shirt and said "here you go." He put the other shirt away and continued "we don't exactly have a change room, but you can duck behind a rack if you like. Sorry 'bout the lack of space"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck - Page 2 Empty Re: Just My Luck

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next