Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just My Luck

2 posters

Go down

Just My Luck Empty Just My Luck

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Post characters here!

Name:
Height:
Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other:
Other:

Last edited by Lyude on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Suoh Yuuki

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:32 pm

Name: Suoh Yuuki
Height: 5' 7"
Appearance:
Just My Luck Anime110
Bio: Suoh moved to Canada when he was 24. He got employed at Shooting Star Productions when the president found him under 'special circumstances' and offered a job. He worked hard and eventually made it to Manager. His English is okay, but his accent still shines through at times.
Personality: Kind, easily stressed, and selfless
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Manager
Other: Likes to sing when no one's around. Is also terrified of everyone except the president

Last edited by Lyude on Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Re: Just My Luck

Post  Andromeda Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Name: Lenore
Height: 5'4''
Bio: Lenore is a pop diva, the star of Shooting Star Productions. Nearly everyone either loves or fears her, allowing her to get whatever she wants, but she is well aware that she's getting old for a pop star and at any moment could be replaced.
Personality: Spoiled, jealous, occasional moments of kindness but it never lasts
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Singer
Other: Has a soft spot for Suoh, since he isn't a threat to her.

Just My Luck EGall
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:08 pm

Name: Diego Reyes
Height: 6'0''
Bio: Diego moved to Canada when he was 7. Other kids made fun of him for his thick Spanish accent, so he stopped talking to them. When he grew he became tough enough that no one would dare make fun of him any more, but by that time being quiet and distant was natural for him. He didn't have any friends until high school, when he needed an arts credit and ended up in a music class with a younger grade. Kenzie was in his class, and as soon as she heard him sing she became convinced he would be the perfect partner. She was completely immune to his innate intimidation, and he was so unused to dealing with people that he was very bad at saying no. He agreed to perform in a school talent show with her, and discovered that he truly loved being on stage.
Personality: Quiet, gentle, bad with people
Other: Many people are intimidated by Diego's quietly intense demeanour, which confuses him as he doesn't see himself that way.

Just My Luck Anime-boys-anime-guys-3910891-374-550

Name: Kenzie Leota
Height: 5'6''
Bio: Kenzie was taught piano at a very young age by her symphonist parents, who wanted her to be a classical musician. By the time she was 8 she would take any chance she could get to be on the piano without them so she could rock out, and against their wishes she talked her brother into getting her a guitar. She's dreamed of being a rock star her whole life, and when she met Diego in high school she saw her opportunity. Now that they've got their shot she won't stop til they reach the top.
Personality: Energetic, confident, hyper, kind, hot-tempered
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Keyboard and guitar player
Other: Kenzie never graduated from high school, as she was focused on her music. She and her parents don't get along very well, as they don't approve of her abandoning her education, so she lives with her older brother and his fiancee.

Just My Luck AnimeGirl6

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Evelyn Grey

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:34 am

Name: Evelyn Grey (Stage Name: Faerydae)
Height: 5' 10"
Appearance:
Just My Luck 35111710
Bio: Evelyn came from a family of musicians, ranging from singers to Guitar players. She was signed on to Shooting Star Productions as a soloist at 19 and worked her way to national fame. She first met Suoh when she caught him singing in an empty studio.
Personality: Sweet, Gentle, Calm
Other: Hates Lenore's Jealous personality. Wears different colored contacts each day. She got her stage name from her style of music.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

Name: Aldo Wells
Height: 6'3"
Appearance: Short black hair, blue eyes, slender, toned.
Just My Luck Aldo_b10
Bio: Aldo grew up in the foster care system, jumping from home to home, and never really had a solid parental figure. He was adopted by Kyle Wells at age 16 and, for the most part, had a normal life from then on. He was harassed and outcast by people when they found out he was 'swinging for the other team', but he would just flip them off and go flirt with the next guy that caught his eye. He developed his skill for clothing design and was hired at Shooting Star Productions when he was 19.
Personality: enthusiastic, playful, flirty, and gay!
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Costume Designer
Other: Has a tendency to flirt shamelessly with his male 'customers', so long as they don't freak out.

Last edited by Lyude on Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Name: Ava Lindt
Height: 5'11''
Bio: Ava loves power, and nothing makes her feel more powerful than manipulating others. She can appear kind and charming, while secretly pulling strings that will leave you destitute. She has ended many careers with Shooting Star Productions, but never in ways that can be traced back to her. The only person safe from her is Lenore, because her success means more power for Ava. She will do anything to keep Lenore on top.
Personality: Harsh, manipulative, conniving
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Lenore's manager
Other: On the surface she seems much nicer than Lenore, but while Lenore's cruelty rarely seems truly malicious, many people seem to sense a darkness behind Ava's smile, and those who are sensitive to it are terrified of her without being able to explain why.

Just My Luck Animewoman
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Micheal Bowie

Post  Jedward Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Name: Micheal 'Mick' Bowie
Height: 5'10"
Appearance: Short brown hair, tan skin, hazel eyes, and a piercing in his tongue. He has a scar on his left shoulder blade from a hunting accident.
Bio: Hailing from The Outback, Micheal came from a long line of cops. Both his parents and his younger brother are cops, but his skills laid in a different area. He realized the day his friend let him play his guitar that he was meant to play. Though his family disapproved Micheal played at the local pub for a living, and eventually moved to Canada at age 20. He worked as a street guitarist for a year until he was picked out by the President of Shooting Star Productions. Now he is on his way to find his place in the music industry.
Personality: A bit shy around new people, but once he's comfortable he is Easy-going, optimistic, and friendly.
Singer, player, manager, producer, or other: Guitarist
Other: Has an Aussie accent and likes learning new songs
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down