Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda

2 posters

Go down

Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda Empty Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda

Post  Andromeda Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:45 am

A place for scenes/short stories from the combined world of our crossover.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda Empty Re: Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda

Post  Jedward Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:20 pm

Kiora stared up at the clear sky, the calm breeze helped him relax as he thought about the inevitable battles they would face. He looked around to make sure no one was around and let out a long and tired yawn. They had to travel a fair distance and all the while Kiora and Reaper took night watch to make sure nothing attacked while the others slept.

Kiora couldn't really blame anyone but himself for his lack of energy. Reaper had told him multiple times to try and rest, but the thought of a night assault made him uneasy. The younger ones and Amon would be in danger if Reaper were alone.

Kiora rubbed at his eyes and laid down on the grass. He didn't let himself fall asleep though, he just needed to lay in the breeze for a while.

He heard the light footfalls of one of the younger ones. He looked up to see who it was.

Corona.

Corona smiled down at Kiora and asked "why did you leave the others?" Kiora sat up and replied " I needed some time to think over our... situation" Corona sat beside Kiora and asked "Can I sit with you? The breeze is nice" Kiora nodded, silently letting Corona know she was welcome.

Corona looked over at Kiora, who was blankly staring ahead, and hesitantly laid her head on his arm. Kiora looked over at Corona and smiled...

He found it strange that... this little girl was all he needed to feel... human.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda Empty Judgment and Eris

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:49 pm

Judgment wandered around the camp, watching over the few that could rest. It took a while, but he managed to convince Reaper, Kiora, and the others that offered to take the night.

Eris snuck up behind Judgment and said, whilst wrapping her arms around him and tangling their tails together "Hello my puppy" She giggled a little when Judgment jumped at her voice. He tried to flatten his fur as he groaned "Eris! I thought I told you: I'm not your puppy" Eris pouted and replied "aw, don't be that way puppy! You should relax" Judgment just sighed and asked "why do you torment me so?" She smiled and replied "because you're cute when you get riled up"

Judgment got out of Eris' arms and said "look, if you're just toying with me then knock it off. I..." he trailed off before continuing in a quiet voice "I can't take it..."

((To Be Continued))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda Empty Re: Worlds Collide Oneshots - Cosmo/Andromeda

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:15 am

Kiora fought off his opponent in a dual for Corona's freedom. He had won, but... he was badly injured. Corona ran to Kiora and quickly gathered him in her arms and onto her lap. Her eyes welled as Kiora coughed weakly. Corona had never seen someone bleed so quickly.

Kiora tried to smile for Corona and said "you are... free... Corona..." Corona cried "stay with me Kiora!" Kiora closed his eyes and explained "my blood is as thin as water... I will not last... much longer..."
"But... but you have to!"
"C--... Corona...?"
"You just stopped calling me 'Miss'! You--... you..."
Kiora moved so his forehead was against Corona's abdomen and whispered "it is... alright Corona... I will awaken... just as you did... and when I do... I will make cookies with you once more..." Corona held Kiora tightly as his body went limp and whispered over and over

"Stay with me"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down