Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men: Innocence

2 posters

Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty X-Men: Innocence

Post  Andromeda Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:04 pm

Name:
Appearance:
Mutation:
Personality:
Bio:
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty Re: X-Men: Innocence

Post  Andromeda Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Name: Adam (Gekko)
Appearance: 6'2'', skinny, hairless, dark green scales, black eyes, no external ears, transparent eyelids
Mutation: Clings to any surface
Personality: Sweet, shy, eager to please, no confidence
Bio: Adam was abandoned as a newborn on the steps of a small church. The priest took him in and raised him in secret. When he was 14 the priest died, and he was left to fend for himself until the X-Men came for him.

Name: Leo Bell (Gadget)
Appearance: 5'11'', athletic, tanned, short black hair, brown eyes
Mutation: Instant understanding of any machine
Personality: Rash, confident, stubborn, friendly, loyal
Bio: Leo was a mechanical prodigy, but had no clue his gift was a mutation until Xavier showed up to invite him to the Institute. He agreed to go for just one semester, to learn more about the problems faced by mutants, but when the trouble started he asked to stay and help prove the X-Men innocent.

Name: Maria Behrendt (Hazmat)
Appearance: 5'5'', slim, pale, green eyes, long white-blond hair hidden under helmet
Mutation: Toxic skin and breath
Personality: Aloof, protective, no social skills
Bio: Maria had a happy home life until she hit puberty and her mutation manifested. Her parents grew sick and the doctors determined it was poison, but the police couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Suspicion fell on her because she wasn't sick. One night her mother kissed her good night, took a few steps, and collapsed, spasming. She was killed by Maria's breath. Terrified, Maria ran from the house and was found by Professor Xavier. He took her in and gave her a special bodysuit and helmet which make it safe to be around others.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty Nathan (Priest)

Post  Jedward Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

Name: Nathan (Priest)
Appearance: 5' 7". He has a cross shaped scar on the back of his right hand.
X-Men: Innocence Konachancom-62045bedblushbrown_hair
Mutation: Can create barriers
Personality: Quiet, kind, and friendly
Bio: Nathan was abandoned as a baby on the steps of a local church. He was taken in by a priest and was raised as a priest. He worked the nighttime confessionals. The priest's daughter liked Nathan very much and they became very close. He confided in her about his sympathy for Mutants, telling about the one time he met one and how friendly they were, and she told him she agreed. One day, while Nathan was cleaning a little girl ran to the church, screaming "Help me!". A man with a knife barged in after the girl and went to stab her. Nathan took the girl, turned his back to the man, and held her in a protective embrace. He heard the man scream in pain and looked over his shoulder, loosening his hold on the girl who also looked over. There was a pale yellow wall of light between them and the man who was now laying on the ground in pain. The wall faded as Nathan let go of the girl and stood up. Before they could say anything Nathan's father came out of the confessional booth and walked up to him. He smiled at the girl and said "forgive me, but I must close the church now" She was confused, but left as she was told.

When they were alone Nathan's father raised his hand and struck Nathan to the ground. He called for other priests to help him and poor Nathan was helpless. Two priests held him down as Nathan's father burned a cross into the back of Nathan's right hand. He fled the church, crying for forgiveness as barriers pushed their way against the priests. He ran home and packed a few clothes, knowing he couldn't stay. His sister entered his room and, just when he thought he had someone left to defend him she pulled out a gun and told him how she hated mutants and that now she knew he was one she despised him. Nathan didn't want to believe it, but she fired a bullet that just barely missed his neck. He grabbed his bag and ran. People were screaming at him, running away or shooting at him. He survived, hiding in the forest that was on the outskirts of the city. The little girl from before found him and simply looked at him for a moment. They heard a twig snap in the distance and the girl went to Nathan's side. She put her black ball cap on his head, took his bloodied scarf off and tied it around his torso, and hugged him. She didn't start crying until the soldiers started heading their way. The girl wailed when they got to them "The bad man did it! My papa was just playing with me and he attacked him!" The soldiers asked where the 'bad man' headed and the little girl sent them in a random direction. She waited for them to leave before turning to Nathan and saying "run away. They won't figure out my lie for a while, hurry so you can have a head start" Nathan looked at his injuries and replied "I-I can barely move. It's over. Do not get hurt because of me" She pulled Nathan's arm and said "That's not good enough! My papa was the man at the church. If we go together I can help you when you're weak and we can both start over!" Nathan stumbled his way with the girl, finally making their way to a new town. While in the hospital the girl said "My name's Kimmy" Nathan smiled and said "I am Nathan"

During Nathan's stay Xavier offered Nathan to stay at the X-Mansion. He accepted on one condition "Kimmy must come with me. I am... her father" Xavier accepted and Nathan joined the fight. When the assassinations started he stayed to help, sending Kimmy to hide with the others.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty Cosmo (Jackal)

Post  Jedward Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Name: Cosmo (Jackal)
Appearance: 5' 5". He has a burn scar on his left cheek just below the eye
X-Men: Innocence 2uzuijm
Mutation: Echolocation, strong arms, and even stronger legs. His nails form a sharp point and are made from the same material as a dog's claws
Personality: acts calm and collected, but gets extremely playful around young kids and kids his age. He is loyal to a fault and will do anything Xavier or the assigned leader tells him to do.
Bio: Cosmo was the son of a fashion designer and an environmentalist. His mother Star, the environmentalist, never thought it odd when Cosmo played with the local dogs more than the other kids. Cosmo's father George, the fashion designer, didn't know his son was a mutant until the night he saw his son out run Richie, the Greyhound. On all fours. They tried to help Cosmo hide his mutation so know one would turn on him, but when puberty hit they noticed his eyes had gone cloudy. He was blind. They gave him a cane and sunglasses, trimmed his nails, and gave him gloves, but they could not ignore the fact that he could still walk anywhere without tripping or accidentally hitting things. One day, when a house caught on fire he jumped in through a window to save the family trapped inside. He was the town hero, but didn't escape unscathed. He didn't see the fire right next to the window when he jumped through and was badly burned. He healed alright, but was left with a scar from the top of his cheek bone down to his jaw line. When Xavier came for him on his fifteenth birthday he gave his parents a hug goodbye and left. A few X-Men didn't like him, but the younger students treated him like the new class pet due to his dog-like tendencies.

Last edited by Voltaire on Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty Dennis (Gargoyle)

Post  Jedward Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Name: Dennis (Gargoyle)
Appearance:
X-Men: Innocence L_8aebb4f4c3d5e282d5a0222f25f97d2f
Mutation: can turn his body to stone
Personality: Cold and sarcastic, but very loyal and kind once you gain his trust.
Bio: Dennis lived his life on the streets, learning to steal from everyone and trust no one. When he discovered his ability he used it to sneak into rich peoples houses. He would pawn stolen goods and sometimes shared with younger street kids when he got food. He never dreamed someone would try to recruit him. Xavier knew just what to say to gain Dennis' trust, and he's been working for him ever since.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty James Holloway

Post  Jedward Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Name: James Holloway
Appearance:
X-Men: Innocence 4-2
Mutation: Can see a person's memories through contact, though may suffer side effects that vary from severe chest pain to seizures.
Personality: Timid, but kind. He is stronger than he looks.
Bio: James was born in a small, secluded town. He always avoided people who tried to approach him, which made his parents concerned and the townsfolk suspicious. When James was 17 he got in an argument with his parents when, after years of helping him hide his mutation, told him to 'turn it off'. Frustrated that his parents didn't understand, or even seem to care James ran away. His sister Ann tried to stop him, telling him that she would still help, but James wouldn't listen.

After nightfall James returned to find that the town had executed his family. He found his sister laying in a pool of blood on the street and ran to her, cradling Ann in his arms. He could see through Ann's eyes when she watched their parents' murder. She had hidden in a closet, barely able to gather enough courage to open the door an inch. Their father fought back but was eventually brought down and stabbed, and their mother simply begged for her life, but the people would not be persuaded. Ann waited for an opening and ran, but she was spotted and shot down in the street. James could barely hear her mumbling with the last of her breath. He leaned close to listen and heard "your... fault..."

James' heart felt like it was about to burst. If Xavier hadn't come for him he would have let himself die then and there. When he first got to the mansion he stayed in his room, barely eating and only sleeping when his body could no longer stay awake. After a few months he resolved to become stronger and trained everyday.

((Still working on him ^_^'))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

X-Men: Innocence Empty Re: X-Men: Innocence

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: