Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Descendants of Madness

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Kosuke Takahashi and Minka Czarnecki

Post  Jedward Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

The training was grueling. Minka was merciless and managed to hurt Kosuke more than once. Minka somehow taught the trio about their unique abilities: Kosuke was taught to freeze time around areas and objects, Alexei was told about his hammerspace hat, and Farzana was taught to fly and interpret the intent of others.

Kosuke fell flat on her butt and sighed "can't we take a break?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Alexei and Farzana

Post  Andromeda Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Alexei looked over from where he and Farzana were practicing together. "Actually, I'm enjoying it. Also the hat." He reached into it and pulled out a soda, which he drank while he fought one-handed. Farzana was having much more difficulty. She was clearly uncomfortable with the weapon, and every so often would look around almost guiltily.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Chronos

Post  Jedward Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Chronos barged in with a tray and called out "Tea Time!" He went to Farzana and said "we also have that gift we promised them"

((In Chronos' family it is tradition to give a widow a gift after the death of their spouse. Chronos is giving Farzana a special locket that shows whoever she wants to see the most))

Last edited by Fenris on Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Farzana accepted the gift without looking at it and tucked it into a pocket, politely declining the tea. Alexei waved his soda can. "I'm good."

((I is research! In Iranian culture you don't acknowledge gifts, and when food or drink is offered to you you always say no the first time, even if you want it. You have to wait for the other person to insist. Farzana's probably going to seem weird sometimes since her culture is so different from everybody else's.))
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Re: Descendants of Madness

Post  Jedward Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Chronos nodded at Alexei, to show he acknowledged what he said, and then smiled at Farzana and said "we insist. Unless they really don't want it"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Farzana Soroush

Post  Andromeda Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Farzana graciously accepted the tea. "My thanks. This is tiring work. I fear I am hopeless as a warrior."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Kosuke Takahashi, Minka Czarnecki, and Chronos

Post  Jedward Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:17 am

Chronos chuckled and said "they mustn't give up, we believe in them" Minka walked up to Chronos and said "These guys suck! Only the hot guy can handle a sword fight!" Kosuke got up and said "don't blame us! You suck at teaching!" Chronos stared at Minka for a moment before replying "they think he's a hot guy?" Minka groaned in frustration and said "you aren't even listening!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Alexei stared at Minka, a little weirded out. "I am so not interested." Farzana dipped her head slightly, a sign of humility. "I apologize for my failures."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Kosuke Takahashi, Minka Czarnecki, and Chronos

Post  Jedward Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:30 pm

Chronos glared at Minka, making her fur stand on end, and hissed "they made Farzana feel she had to apologize when she is trying her best" Minka backed away and chuckled nervously, saying "l-look, I didn't mean it--" Chronos' eyes began to glow violet, and equipment in the room began to levitate. Kosuke ran to hide behind Alexei and whispered "what's going on?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm

Alexei backed away from Chronos and Minka, keeping Kosuke behind him. "I have no idea, but I don't think it's good." Farzana reached out so her hand was almost resting on Chronos' arm. "This is not necessary. Please, be at ease."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Chronos looked at Farzana and stopped, albeit hesitantly. Minka stuttered "w-why don't we take a break and go eat" Kosuke chuckled nervously and said "y-yeah. No more floating, pointy objects" Chronos smiled and said "we shall prepare a meal then" And with that he walked away.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Alexei Belikov

Post  Andromeda Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:35 pm

Alexei watched him go with a bemused expression. "Is he always like that, or do you just bring out the best in him?" he asked Minka sarcastically.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Kosuke Takahashi and Minka Czarnecki

Post  Jedward Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:33 am

Minka glared at Alexei and hissed "it's not my fault! He's a nutcase!" She crossed her arms and huffed. One of the butlers replied "he wasn't like that when Moros was alive" Kosuke asked "Who's Moros?" the butler replied "your father. His brother"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:40 pm

Farzana replaced her cloak, since training seemed to be over for the moment and she still wasn't completely comfortable with her head being uncovered. She looked at Kosuke curiously. "You were unaware of your father's identity?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Descendants of Madness - Page 4 Empty Kosuke Takahashi

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:41 pm

"He told me his name was Morris!" Kosuke replied. The butler continued "Moros left Wonderland when the rebellion suffered substantial loss from an attack that left over half our men either crippled or dead. Unlike Sleep Walkers, residents of Wonderland can only travel once on their own. Once anyone leaves they are officially considered dead. Moros left everything up to Chronos, and ever since then he has referred to himself as 'we'."
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:29 am

"My apologies if I offended," Farzana said. "I also did not know of my father's life here."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

"You didn't offend me. Don't worry" Kosuke replied. She thought about what the butler said and replied softly "I don't see why he would start calling himself 'we', but it is kinda sad"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:53 pm

"To lose a brother is to lose a piece of your own soul," Farzana said softly. Alexei shrugged. "Maybe in his messed up head it's better to be two people than half of one."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri May 04, 2012 6:20 pm

((Timeskip to after training and they've done a few missions))

Kosuke read the file in her hands and asked "So our next mission is to save this Tweedle-Dee guy?" Chronos nodded from where he sat at the meeting table and replied "Tweedle-Dee is important. They have pure dream" Minka yawned and asked "what's dream again?"
"They are tasking... Dream is what powers Sleep Walkers abilities. They need this to use any sort of magic without the use of an item"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

"Hey, check me out!" Alexei was juggling apples he'd drawn from his hat, snatching bites of them without stopping. "So where do we find this Dee guy?" he asked with his mouth full.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 am

"They are being held in The Dutchess's prison, deep in the Land of Hearts" Chronos explained. Kosuke stuttered "a-are you sure we're ready for that? We've never been that far into enemy territory before.
"The Revolt can no longer wait. Ziven will accompany them"
"Other than this 'dream' stuff, why is Dee important?"
"Tweedle Dee is one of seven Keys"
"Keys?"
"The Twisted Heart is rooted in this world through seven Hearts. Each Heart is locked. Once these Hearts are unlocked The Twisted Heart will weaken" Chronos explained as he juggled teacups, taking sips without stopping.

((He's not trying to one-up Alexei, he just likes copying others and he didn't have any apples))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon May 14, 2012 6:19 pm

"For the future, that's the kind of important information you should tell people from the beginning," Alexei pointed out helpfully. He had ceased to be surprised when things like this came up out of the blue.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4