Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of my Characters

Go down

Pics of my Characters Empty Pics of my Characters

Post  Andromeda Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Just as it says, pictures I've found online that match my characters.

Kaian, before he lost his wings:
Pics of my Characters Anime+angel

Wingless and showing his red eyes:
Pics of my Characters AnimeBoy

Kaian is from a race of demons with white feathery wings. When a rare disease caused his wings to rot they had to be cut off to stop the sickness from spreading. His people no longer accepted him, so his sister brought him to live among humans. He now helps Luke and the others hunt demons. He is in love with Liam, who built artificial wings for him.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Pics of my Characters Empty Re: Pics of my Characters

Post  Andromeda Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Bastian:
Pics of my Characters Guy124

Bastian is a talent from Orel. His ability to drive people insane manifested even before he was born and was uncontrollable when he was young, causing his mother's suicide and his grandmother's abuse. He hates anyone he sees as weak - which is just about everyone - and will do anything for power over others.

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 pm

Des, with a rare smile:
Pics of my Characters Albinol

Des is a talent from Orel. Born blind and albino, while her twin sister was stillborn, Des was rejected by her devastated mother and eventually placed in a home for disturbed children. Her only friends are the spirits she is able to see and hear, particularly that of her twin.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Kai, though his eyes should be brown:
Pics of my Characters Hawt

Kai is my Weiss Kreuz OC. As an assassin he uses the codename Siamese.

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 pm

Zephyr out of uniform:
Pics of my Characters Anime_Boy10

Zephyr is a talent from Orel. He was captured as a teenager and told he would be allowed to live as long as he used his telekinesis to help capture and execute other talents. He is now a member of the military, though he's still treated like a prisoner.

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Liam, except that his eyes are blue:
Pics of my Characters Animeboyblackhair

Liam was a typical college student until Celeste saved him from a demon attack. He became determined to protect others, and enlisted Luke and Celeste to work with him. Not being much of a fighter, he uses his engineering skills to invent useful items and is studying magic.

Last edited by Andromeda on Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Luke:
Pics of my Characters 50ba235f5d36f0_full

Luke lived on the streets until he was captured by a demon who wanted to claim his body. The demon was killed in the middle of the ritual, leaving Luke with demonic powers that manifest physically as one discolored eye and tribal designs on his right side. He now hunts demons with Liam, Celeste, Caleb, and Rina.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 pm

Kira:
Pics of my Characters Animegirlwithglasses-1

Kira and her brother were a hero team called Sword and Shield until a rumor that they were to blame for all the threats caused someone they saved to shoot them. Her brother was killed and she was paralyzed from the waist down. Her brother's girlfriend also ended up dead, and she managed to make it seem that the other girl had been Sword, preserving her secret identity. A scientist friend helped her walk again, but she still uses a wheelchair so no one will suspect she is the new hero, Blade of Justice.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:03 pm

Alex:
Pics of my Characters Anime20guy

Alex grew up with an alcoholic mother and violent older brother. He would spend days at a time on the streets, stealing to get by - though since he knew he'd eventually go back home he gave most of what he stole to the homeless people. One day he was spotted stealing by a pair of cops, who chased him until he hid in a large, isolated house. The strange owner, pissed at the cops, let Alex stay for as long as he wants. In time Alex becomes fascinated with his host, who is broken yet beautiful...
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Mayon:
Pics of my Characters Thing.15023631.l

Mayon started out as a sentient shadow. He could interact with physical objects, but only if they cast a clear shadow, and he couldn't speak. In time he realized that he was a part of the dream world that broke off and gained a mind of his own. Once he learned this he was able to return to Dream and take strength from it, allowing him to create a body for himself. He's still getting used to his new form, but he is thrilled just to be able to truly interact with people.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:47 pm

Regan:

Pics of my Characters Anime_Guy_by_CannibalTaco34

Regan was an average guy content to live a quiet life in Orel, until he happened to come across a family being attacked on the edge of town. The parents were already dead; the heretic daughter they'd been trying to protect had been beaten unconscious. Quiet, peaceful Regan slammed one of the attackers into a building, took his knife, and swore to slit the throat of anyone who came near the child. He then carried the little girl home and has been raising her as his daughter ever since.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Kiley:
Pics of my Characters Anime-cute-little-girl

Kiley is a young heretic with the power to make illusions that fool all five senses. When she was 4 her parents were killed for hiding her, but she was rescued by Regan. The two now live as father and daughter and are extremely devoted to each other.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Rina (though she normally uses a glaive instead of guns):
Pics of my Characters Sad_______alone_by_DN_ANGEL

Rina was one of her people's greatest warriors, and many expected that when the general retired she would be chosen to take his place. She gave it all up, however, when her brother lost his wings. She brought Kaian to live among humans, where he could fit in but she must stay hidden. She goes out at night to help Luke, Liam, Celeste and Kaian hunt demons, spawning stories of an angel watching over the city.

Her weapon:
Pics of my Characters Arm_306

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:41 pm

Celeste:
Pics of my Characters Everyday-warrior

A thief who pissed off a demon, Celeste was cursed to be between life and death. She's immortal, but no wound she receives will ever heal. Much of her is held together with stitches, carefully hidden with stage makeup. After saving Liam and Luke, she was reluctantly drafted into hunting demons with them.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:31 pm

Lynn:
Pics of my Characters 1187219934_Byakuya

Lynn was just 16 when his girlfriend got pregnant. She took off as soon as the child was born, leaving Lynn to raise their son alone. He worked hard and eventually became a very successful children's author. He was happy; until his son was killed by a madman. Now Lynn is half-mad himself, suffering from hallucinations and blackouts and sometimes even forgetting that his child is gone. He lives alone in his big house writing horror novels, and has as little contact with others as possible; until the day a thief on the run chooses his house to hide in...
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Nadia:
Pics of my Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDaMZ8zIX8G4qEYaZguliMYeFeKZcRFUbRPTyL5cLk54gDFN2c

Nadia is William's innocent young daughter. After her newborn sister was killed and her mother committed suicide, she confided to her father that she was a heretic, starting him on his quest to seize power from those who would have her killed. She hates for anyone to be hurt but she adores her father, and could never believe that anything he does is wrong.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:01 am

Tess, though her eyes should have no irises or pupils:
Pics of my Characters Anime02-24

Tess was a reaper, a being that releases the souls of the dead so they can pass on. Her kind value nothing but duty, so when she began to care about people they looked down on her. Eventually sympathy caused her to save a young boy who should have died; for this grave crime she was stripped of most of her power and banished to live among humans for as long as their species remains.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:11 pm

Cora:
Pics of my Characters Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsyUD2ybdGsDhMt_jHg5Hr20CmtApTGh4UkjnP7w6OGC1khRkz

Cora is the sweetest young woman you'll ever meet; she's also a schizophrenic serial killer. She sees people's sins as blackness in their blood. If it's too black, she feels she must kill them to free them from their sins. Her mysterious knowledge of her victims' secrets, and the strange way coincidences happen in her favor, led to rumors that she is a punishing angel. Newspapers have dubbed this mysterious killer 'Lucifer's Angel'.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:25 pm

William:
Pics of my Characters Fd366e0d88d690_full

William's second daughter was killed for being a heretic before he even got to see her, and his wife committed suicide. When he learned his remaining child was also a heretic, he vowed to change Orel into a place where she could live without fear; and he will do absolutely anything to attain that goal.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:00 pm

Bev, but her eyes are blue:
Pics of my Characters A-Rose-shorthairedanimegirl

Bev was born with a unique ability. If she has physical contact with a person at the moment of their death, she can see their memories and gains the permanent ability to take their form. A computer hacker, she out of curiosity began tracking various lesser-known heroes across the country; and when she realized that three of them seemed to be independently tracking the same enemy, she brought them together. The four of them formed the team known as Reborn.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am

Corona (ignore the huge boobs):
Pics of my Characters 07610

Corona is a talent from Orel with prophetic dreams. During a kidnapping attempt she used her second, unknown power, causing the kidnappers to implode. The trauma caused her to retreat into her dreams for six years. She only recently woke up, with no memory of the incident.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:32 am

Andi (ignore the eyepatch):
Pics of my Characters 583180

Andi is a talent from Orel, with telepathy to powerful to actually be used. He escaped child slavery and wanted nothing to do with people, until he accidentally learned a bit of William's plans. Thinking Will is trying to control him, he decided to stop him.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 am

Eris in human form:
Pics of my Characters Mejai_8237

Eris normally appears as a humanoid cat with copper fur. She can maintain this human form - a sexier version of her form before a goddess transformed her - for only a few hours at a time.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down