Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Dark Times

3 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Da'mi and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Da'mi rolled his eyes at Zathrian's refusal, but was careful to do so out of sight at least. Mariel persisted. "I am sorry for your troubles, but right now all of Ferelden needs your help. Is there anything we can do so your people could stand with us?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Age: Dark Times

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:56 pm

Zathrian thought then replied "Perhaps. My clan was ambushed by werewolves, leaving many cursed to die slowly in agony or turn into one of the beasts. If I could obtain the heart of their leader, Witherfang, I could possibly lift the curse from my people. The clan would be saved, and you would have your support. Will you do this task?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Da'mi and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:28 pm

This time Da'mi didn't hide his disdain. "You sign a treaty promising aid, and when we come to collect you would have us risking our lives running your errands." He looked at Adan. "I don't think I care for our cousins."
"Da'mi!" Mariel scolded. "I apologize, Keeper."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Adan

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Adan crossed his arms and said "I agree with Da'mi, and I'm not sorry! If the Blight is left unchallenged then it won't matter whether these people were cursed or not, everyone will be dead!" Adan immediately regretted what he said, but he didn't waver. They needed help and The Keeper was asking favors.

Zathrian was silent for a moment then said "I am sorry, but these are my terms. Half my clan has been cursed, my best hunter left for Witherfang and has yet to return, I have nothing to offer unless this is resolved"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Rian

Post  Drafon Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:43 pm

Rian ran and ran, but he realized that he probably won't catch them now. They've either completely left or just ran in different directions.

Rian sighed, then ran to go find The Keeper. He found him with a bunch of other people. "What is going on?"
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Mariel Telis

Post  Andromeda Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:49 pm

Mariel gave Da'mi and Adan a warning look. "We won't turn our back on allies in need. We will retrieve this heart for you."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Zathrian

Post  Jedward Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:02 pm

The Keeper nodded, saying "Ma serannas. The path to the beasts' lair is just beyond our camp. My First, Lanaya will guide you"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 5 Empty Mariel and Da'mi

Post  Andromeda Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:34 pm

"Very well, Keeper." Mariel bowed again. "I hope we can return with good news." As soon as they were away from Zathrian she sighed and relaxed her posture. "He's intimidating."
Da'mi sighed and looked at Adan. "Well, if we must waste time here at least it means we'll see some action."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:44 pm

Adan stretched his arms and replied with a smile "a silver lining to every grey cloud." Hasur walked beside Mariel and nodded as he said "maybe it's because we aren't Dalish, but his tone with us was...unnerving"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5