Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Unfortunate Souls

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Poor Unfortunate Souls Empty Poor Unfortunate Souls

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:57 pm

I see you have awakened. Poor thing, you look so confused. Don't worry for I have left you all you need. A lantern, and a choice: Stay in your small, dark, room or try and escape my dungeon.

Do not fear, you are not alone. Others are here. Waiting. But be warned, not all in my dungeon are safe. I have conducted a few, shall we say... experiments. The results gave me some very trusty guards to patrol the halls, so it would do wonders for your health if you could stay away from them. Oh how I love the human mind!

I have made a special guard for each person in the dungeon. I hope you like them as I have liked creating them! To give you a fair chance I have removed the eyes of all my guards, so stay quiet and they may pass you by. Do not try to fight them. There are no weapons, and none are effective against them.

If you must know why I am doing this it is simply because I can! People of high society, like myself, are not bound by what someone like you would call 'Law'. Those are boundaries that only small folk need. I am elite!

Who am I? That is for you to find out. As a reward for surviving.

If you can

Notes
  • This rp is based on a game Sin showed me (And wanted an rp of) called 'Amnesia'
  • The guards are tortured people from the characters past that shared a special bond with that character. There is one per character.
  • The characters all start out separated, the character in the first room may find the other characters in traps that they must be freed from. Since this rp is for Sin (She wanted it but didn't have a plot so I made a piss-poor plot for her) I say she be the one in the first room, but that is up for debate.
  • This is set in 1839
  • It is up to you whether your character was tortured or merely pulled in as a tool for the big bad's test.

Rules
1) The usual
2) No character can fight a guard. They are nearly indestructible. They can, however, be lured into a trap. Just don't pull that until later in the rp.
3) As long as you can manage: NO CHARACTER LIMIT!
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Poor Unfortunate Souls Empty Re: Poor Unfortunate Souls

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:14 pm

((Fuuuuu ILY <3))

In the dark dank dungeons, where the sick testing were held; faint screaming, wailing and cogs turning could be heard, along with the squeaking of rats. Each prison held it's prisnor and were spread out amongst the grimey place. A sleeping girl laid on a matress that was laid down on the floor, she was slowly coming around from being drugged from being tortured earlier. The dim lighting made it hard for her to want to open her eyes.

A small wheezing sound from somewhere nearby had her jump up startled with a cry. Looking around she pulled herself up off the matress looking around, confused. A small note laid on the ground beside a lantern, a key folded into the note.

'Welcome to my game, Child. You are going to be the next toy to be free, hopefully you will not be broken like my last play thing. Now where are my manners, dear? You are to take this lantern and this key and leave this cell and wander these lonely halls. The others want to play with you. Be a nice toy and now entertain me. With regards, High soicity.'

The girls eyes narrowed as she finished the note, crumpling it on the ground she took the key and latern going to leave the cramped cell. Games, what games? She would not be a toy to someone's sick mind. She left her cell - the game was ready to begin.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Poor Unfortunate Souls Empty Henry Anderson

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:07 pm

Henry struggled to open his eyes. They felt heavy and he was weak. In the fog of his mind he could vaguely recall being dragged down a hall and strapped to a table. He struggled weakly against his restraints and called out in a rhaspy voice "H... elp... me... help!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:14 pm

Alexandra heard the voice, as she wandered the halls. Trembling she looked around trying to hear the voice again. "H-hello?!" She called out, unsure where the voice was coming from. "H-hello! Who is out there?!"
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:17 pm

Henry struggled to hear. He called again "p-please... I'm ergh going to... d-die!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Alexandra ran quickly, her lantern swinging in her hand as she approched his cell. Her eyes widened as she saw the pendulum swinging over him. "My lor-... One second!" She called in, going to open the cell that was not locked. She went to the table going to undo the leather straps that bounded the young man to the table. Once he was free she went to help him off - barely being missed by the swinging pendulum. "Y-your safe...." She whispered.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Henry's legs trembled under him. He turned to his benefactor and managed a quiet "Thank you..." He looked at the floor and spotted a note that said 'Henry' on the back. He picked it up and read aloud "Well, I see y-you've done well. We now know you are willing to risk you life for others. Was it... worth it?" Before Henry could speak the duo heard someone walking towards the cell, wheezing. Henry looked around and pointed out a large cabinet, saying "w-we should hide there"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:33 pm

"Yes..." Alex said nodding going towards there quickly, her hand held on to his without her realizing it. They hurried to the closet Alex opening it waiting for him to get in first. "I hate those sounds..."
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm

Henry entered and pulled the girl close, shutting the door behind her. Instinctively he held her close with his back to the door. If it comes I'll die first. Maybe she can get away. Henry thought as the wheezing grew louder.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Alexandra blushed slightly as she was held close by him. She quietly tried not to show her panic by the loud sickening sound whatever it was out there was making. It was soon waiting out side of the closet on it's patrol, wheezing slowly.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:55 pm

Henry's breath caught in his chest. His mind raced. Where would they go, how would they hide, what could they do! Suddenly he heard the person(?) leaving. After a few moments passed he asked the girl "d-do you... want to try a-and leave now...?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:00 pm

"Y-yes..." She nodded, quietly opening the door and getting off the man. "Sorry, my name is Alexandra." She introduced looking down quietly as she offered a hand to help him out of the closet.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Henry got out and said "I... I'm Henry... I think..."
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:09 pm

"Hi Henry" Alexandra smiled slightly with a small giggle. "Looks like we will need to work together to escape this place... Wherever we are..." She said looking around quietly.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Henry smiled a bit. He thought for a moment and said "I think... I think I saw a few more prisoners... d-down here"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"Alright." Alex nodded going to go follow. "I really have no idea where we are, halls seem endless..." She mused as they walked going to look for other prisoners.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Henry, unnerved by the situation, said "s-so... how did you end up h-here?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

"I am not really sure, it was because of my brother we got here... I do not understand why" Alexandra spoke softly as she told a small white lie. She knew why now that it ws brought to her attention, but she did not understand it. "That is all."
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:24 pm

"I-I see" Henry replied quietly. He looked around a corner and stiffened. Suddenly, he went flat against the wall and grabbed Alexandra's hand, pulling her close and covering her mouth.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:30 pm

Alexandra was not expecting it, confused she looked at Henry. It was clear to her why he had done it soon enough, as a mutilated man staggered around down a hallway. Chains jingling softly as he walked, making a faint wheezing sound. "Where are you?" He asked, almost sobbing in a familiar voice. Alex's eyes widened as she went to pull away from her fellow prisoner. "T-that's my brother!" She spoke quickly heading towards the hallways.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:35 pm

Henry lost his grip on Alexandra. He called quietly "No! H-he is...!" Henry froze as he saw the 'man' turn to them and say "I found you"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:39 pm

"Nicolas?" Alex asked quietly as she stared at him, Nicolas smirking slightly as he tried to walk normally towards them. "It will all be over soon..." He said in a voice that sounded like it was trying to be soothing. Alex walked back slowly, intimidated by his appearance. "W-what happened to you?" She asked as he began to pick up speed.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Henry took Alexandra's hand again and said "R-r-run!" He pulled her along, to terrified to stop, and tried to get away from Alexandra's brother.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Alex ran with him quickly, starting to cry as they did so. "C-come back!" Nicolas wailed as he went to chase them. "I need to save you!!" He insisted.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:53 pm

Henry explained as he ran "I... I think I r-remember a... a-a note... These b-blinded people are g-guards... they... they will k-kill you if they ca-catch you"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next