Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Dark Times

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty ???

Post  Jedward Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 am

They heard a muffled voice call out "one moment!" Finally an elf girl followed by a man, surrounded by children, opened the door. Two human boys had wrapped themselves around the man's legs, a very small elf girl was on his left shoulder and holding his hand for support, and a human baby was in his other arm sleeping.

"Thank you Neria" the man said before addressing the group. But before he could speak the children, save for the girl on the man's shoulder and the baby, all rushed at Da'mi and yelled "Uncle Da'mi!" the man said "please! Garret just fell asleep!" The children covered their mouths and mumbled "sorry father" The baby woke up and started to wail. The man sighed and muttered "braska"

Last edited by Fenris on Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Mariel and Da'mi

Post  Andromeda Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:29 pm

Da'mi swept the children into a hug, laughing at his friend. "It's good to see some things never change. It's good to see you, but I'm afraid I must ask for your assistance. May I present Ferelden's last remaining Grey Warden." Mariel greeted him politely. "I am Mariel. My companions are Lyanna, Hasur, and Idam, and we need somewhere to hide. We have been declared traitors, but it's all a lie."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Adan of The Crows

Post  Jedward Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 pm

The moment Mariel finished Adan looked around and ushered the group in, saying "come in. Hurry" He lead them to a cozy little living room, filled with simple chairs and a couch. He helped the girl off his shoulder and onto a chair and motioned for the others to take a seat as well. Adan sat carefully with the slightly calmer baby and said "now, tell me your tale"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Da'mi, Lyanna, and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:24 pm

Lyanna stared around uncomfortably at the children. She almost glared at the baby, before suddenly leaving without a word. Mariel gave her a puzzled look and turned back to their host. She explained the events at Ostagar and her current mission to gather allies. Da'mi picked up the tale. "They came to me looking for information. After all, who has access to more secrets than a..." he glanced at the children, "bard? I started asking questions - very discreetly, of course - and before I know it I have two contracts for the Warden. Unfortunately for the clients, I have a certain fondness for her order; and none at all for Loghain and the simpering fools seeking his favor."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:36 pm

Adan thought carefully and asked "will you be joining them Da'mi?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Da'mi

Post  Andromeda Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Da'mi considered. "Seeing as I accepted payment on those contracts, it might be prudent if I made myself hard to find for a while. And I must say, battling the Blight with the last Grey Warden... Well, it will make for quite a story, and you know I love a good story."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Idam and Adan

Post  Jedward Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:47 pm

"I see" Adan replied. He stood up and gave the baby to one of the older children and called for Elora. Elora was a human, a little younger than Adan, with long black hair and green eyes. She walked in from the kitchen and said "whatever it is: no"
"I didn't ask anything"
"But you will! My answer is no"
"Why? You were fine with this before"
"You were only gone two weeks! Maker knows how long this could be! And that's if you come back at all!"
"Elora--"
"Don't 'Elora' me Adan! You have a responsibility here, so why leave!"
Adan sighed and said "you're right. I have a responsibility to you and the children. My responsibility is to care for you and protect you. Protect you Elora... how can I do that if I wait for the darkspawn to break down our door?" Elora turned away and huffed. Adan placed a gentle hand on her shoulder and said softly "you know me Elora. I'm not the type to lay back and wait" Elora stormed off and replied "if you're going, then go"

Adan sighed as he turned back to the group and said "well, that settles it" Idam asked "you want to come?" Adan nodded and replied "I achieve nothing by staying here. This will allow me to protect me children"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Mariel Telis

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Mariel smiled. "We would be glad for your help. If you don't mind, I would like to stay here today and leave under cover of darkness. It seems we have more enemies in this city than expected."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:51 pm

"Of course," Adan replied "what about your other companion? The one that stepped outside? Will she be returning?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Mariel shrugged. "I don't know. I'm afraid she can be... touchy at times. I don't really know much about her, to be honest."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:42 pm

"Very well," Adan replied "shall I show you to the guest room?" He lifted a board from in front of the fireplace and revealed a trap door. He smiled and said "ladies first"

((The trap door leads to the actual living quarters for Adan and the children. It's quite spacious and well built with modest furnishings. Adan probably would have shown this area to Da'mi))
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:27 pm

Da'mi chuckled. "Because what orphanage is complete without secret underground quarters. This is really quite modest; the one across town has an entire palace beneath it." He followed Mariel down into the living quarters.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:58 pm

"Not enough time to make a palace when you're tunneling to Gwaren" Adan replied as he opened the door to the guest quarters. "If you prefer to stay together I can move the other beds into one room for you. All the rooms are made... spacious" Idam looked around the room in awe. It was simple, but large. And each room was connected by a door. He turned to Adan and asked "You and the kids did all this?" Adan gave Idam a strange look and said "make children dig through such hard ground? Never. Elora and I did this on our own"
"Elora digs?"
"Elora brings me water"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Da'mi chuckled to himself. He was long past being surprised by Adan, but he loved the looks strangers gave his friend. "Always digging in the ground. I think he just likes to be dirty." He grinned playfully and put an arm around Adan.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Re: Dragon Age: Dark Times

Post  Jedward Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:07 pm

Adan smiled and replied "That depends on where I am and who I'm with"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"At the moment, you appear to be right here with me," Da'mi prodded.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:33 pm

Adan placed a hand on Da'mi's shoulder and said "Da'mi, you know I always let you lead" Hasur turned away and muttered "oh Maker"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Da'mi grinned wickedly at Hasur and pulled Adan closer. "Aw, are we making you uncomfortable?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:50 pm

"Can we get back on track please!" Hasur demanded. Adan sauntered over and draped himself on Hasur's shoulders, saying "what, you don't like having a bit of fun?" Hasur shuddered and said quietly "we should be using this time more efficiently"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri May 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Mariel shook her head, suppressing a chuckle. "He has a point. Such antics are a waste of valuable time, and not exactly good for camaraderie. At the moment I'd say you're in more danger from Hasur than the Blight." Da'mi sighed dramatically and clutched Adan's arm. "We simply aren't appreciated."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat May 05, 2012 7:32 am

Adan placed a hand on Da'mi's and said "it is quite a shame, but sadly they have a point. We have much to do. We'll just pick up where we left of later, alright amor?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Da'mi sighed again and nodded. Mariel smiled and pulled the treaties out of her bag. "We should decide where we'll go for help first. I have treaties here for the Circle, Orzammar, and the Dalish clans."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 3 Empty Hasur and Adan

Post  Jedward Tue May 15, 2012 1:44 pm

Adan pulled a map out of his waist bag and laid it flat on a nearby desk. Hasur studied the map and said "from here we are closest to the Dalish. From there we can head to The Circle, stopping by Redcliffe for supplies, and then from The Circle we can go to Orzammar"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed May 16, 2012 10:58 pm

Mariel checked out the path he'd described and chuckled a little. "I'm just glad someone knows where to find the Dalish. I must admit, that had me at a loss."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu May 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"It's only a guess sadly" Hasur explained "I have only heard rumors"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer