Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age: Dark Times

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Mariel Telis

Post  Andromeda Sun May 20, 2012 11:41 pm

"At least it's a start." Mariel refolded the map and handed it back to Adan. "I don't know where Lyanna went, but hopefully she's getting some rest. We should do the same."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Age: Dark Times

Post  Jedward Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 am

As Adan put the map away a set of elven twins, a boy and girl, ran into the room and the boy said "father, there is a guard at the front door! He wants to speak with you right now or he said he will come in and search the house!" Adan calmly went to the children and said "Orsino, distract the guard for a while until I come. Meredith, help hide the passage and hideaways. Understood? I will be there in a moment." Meredith nodded and ran back. Orsino asked "the usual father?" Adan chuckled and replied "sure. That one never gets old" Orsino smiled and ran after Meredith.

Adan turned to the others and said "stay here. This room is farthest from the main building so you should be safe. I will handle the idiot at the door," Idam looked unsure "do not worry, I have done this many times before"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Da'mi

Post  Andromeda Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm

Da'mi found a comfy spot to lounge and kicked back, chuckling. "Have no fear, getting out of trouble is a skill we share. This little matter is hardly worth the bother, a waste of his talent. You must remind me to tell you about some of the situations we've gotten into together." He smiled at Adan and made a shooing motion. "Go on, away with you!"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Adan gave an over dramatic bow and left, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

As Adan left Idam looked at Da'mi and asked "you get into trouble a lot?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm

"I find the best sort of people usually do." Da'mi laughed and leaned back, resting his head on his hands. "Let's see... There was the encounter with the two rather sullen templars - I take full credit for that one, but I will admit that he dealt with the assassin in the market himself. And the fangirls, them we tackled together - though not in the way they had hoped. Ah, how guilty I feel to have shattered the dreams of so many fine young women. Alas, I could not give them my heart as he already owns it; and my body does not come free."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Adan, Idam, and Hasur

Post  Jedward Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:21 am

"He?" Idam asked, unaware that Adan had already returned and was standing behind him. Adan sighed and said "that was no fun. They left so soon." Hasur nearly fell over, not expecting Adan to be back so soon. He asked "are you sure they left for good?" Adan chuckled "of coarse not! Grab your belongings everyone! It is time to relocate"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Da'mi, Lyanna, and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:39 pm

"Ok." Mariel grabbed her bag. "Someone had better find Lyanna." "I'm here." Lyanna was in the entrance. "Figured something was up, followed him in." She nodded to Adan. Da'mi grinned and grabbed the last bag. "We'', shall we?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Putting an arm around Da'mi, Adan smirked and said "lets." Adan lead the group through the alleys he knew would be empty and out of the city.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Mariel and Da'mi

Post  Andromeda Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Mariel looked around. "This is the southern edge of the city, correct? So we can continue in the same direction to reach the forest." Da'mi glanced at Adan. "So, it's off to meet our feral cousins."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:53 am

"Hurrah!" Adan replied as they followed Hasur since he actually knew where to go.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:30 pm

Lyanna looked around at the others, particularly the two elves. "Has anyone actually met the Dalish? Do we know what we're expecting?" Mariel shook her head, and Da'mi shrugged. "No idea."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:51 am

Hasur and Idam shook their heads. Adan thought hard before responding "I only have a vague recollection of Dalish from Antiva. The only thing I remember, sadly, is that they called humans 'Shemlen'"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:19 pm

"Shemlen... shemlen..." Da'mi tried the word out. He stepped up to Adan's side and sneered imperiously at the others. "Kneel before us, shemlen! We are mighty elvish hunter types!"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Adan smirked and posed 'threateningly' by Da'mi, saying "You shems best do as we say before we stick you with our pointy daggers!"

Hasur buried his face in the map and muttered a prayer to The Maker to deliver him from them.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Mariel Telis

Post  Andromeda Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 pm

Mariel sighed but smiled good-naturedly. She spoke quietly to Hasur. "It won't work. They must be favorites of the Maker simply to have lasted this long."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Hasur groaned and whispered back "I'm sorry you've been struck with my bad luck. At least when I was alone I was the only one that had to suffer... this." Adan drapped himself onto Hasur and said "Aww are we really that bad? You seem so tense," He then smiled wickedly and said "I know, you're a virgin"

In utter defeat Hasur replied "please stop touching me..."
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Da'mi wrapped an arm around Hasur's waist. "Ah, an innocent. We know the remedy for that, don't we." Mariel shook her head at them. "We have a long journey ahead of us, boys. Let's try to behave ourselves, shall we?" Lyanna just smacked them both upside the head.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Hasur blushed a crimson red and sped ahead, away from the... sex fiends. He said in a flustered tone "we're here!"

Adan rubbed the back of his head and said "well, he's quite the prude isn't he?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Da'mi and Lyanna

Post  Andromeda Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 pm

"Sad little shem." Da'mi was having too much fun playing the superior elf. Lyanna smacked him again. He rubbed his head and motioned toward the forest as they approached. "Perhaps we'll find our wild cousins are more... open-minded?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Hasur

Post  Jedward Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:36 pm

"I see some guards," Hasur said "Stay here while I explain who we are and our objective"

Hasur spoke quickly with the guard, then returned to the group and said "we are to speak to the keeper. I suggest the warden be the one to confront him"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Lyanna and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:55 pm

"Not alone," Lyanna interjected. "One lone warrior is hardly worth bothering with." Mariel nodded. "I don't want to pressure him with a crowd, though. Adan and Da'mi, will you come with me? It may help to have elven companions; as long as you behave yourselves."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Adan of The Crows

Post  Jedward Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:02 pm

Adan sighed and said "fine, I'll try. But I make no promises"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Da'mi and Mariel

Post  Andromeda Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Da'mi grinned at Mariel. "We'll be good. Cross our hearts." She shook her head at him and muttered "I wish I could believe that," but she was smiling fondly.
When they approached the keeper Mariel bowed respectfully and introduced herself. Da'mi bowed as well, gesturing extravagantly.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Adan

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:44 pm

Adan bowed as well. The Keeper looked them over and said "Andaran atish’an strangers. I am Keeper Zathrian. I apologize but I don't have much time to spare, even for a Grey Warden. I assume since you came here it is about the treaty we signed ages ago. Sadly, I cannot give the promised aid while my people are dying"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Dark Times - Page 4 Empty Rian

Post  Drafon Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Rian bolted through the forest. His arm ached from the scratch from the werewolf, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight. With his twin daggers in each hand, he ran as fast as he could.
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next