Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon battle grounds.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Pokémon battle grounds.

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:46 pm

Team Rocket’s scientists have done it this time… They’ve done the unthinkable. In researching for a way to make Pokémon more powerful, they’ve found a way and it is through the powerful bond between Pokémon and trainer. Binding the Pokémon to the trainer through a horrifying machine known as Soulbind, they’ve been able to create Pokémon who had high potential to be stronger than before. Making the Pokémon and their trainer’s bond into a thing that could be similar to soul mates, what could go wrong?

Trainers, who have been taken for snooping around in their bases, suffer for their ‘bravery’. They get all of their Pokémon stolen, except for the Pokémon that they’ve had the longest, and are forced into experiments. Trainer and Pokémon are now able to speak through a telekinetic connection that had been made from the Soulbind machine; they’re able to feel each other’s emotions and pains.

If a Pokémon was to die through the experiments they endured, the trainer had suffered from a crippling pain in their hearts – that could only be described as losing your soul mate. While trainers who may have died during the testing’s, had their Pokémon shortly follow them in death.

After working out minor details to their device and upgrading it into a machine called Soulbound, to make a better Team Rocket member. All experimented trainers with their Pokémon were taken to an island and abandoned. This is where things get interesting…

You’re a trainer, stuck in the middle of nowhere with your Pokémon. The Team Rocket grunts who have brought you here through helicopter, or boat has given you your options. There is a chance of survival and that chance is if you’re the last Pokémon trainer standing. You’re to battle other experimented trainers with your soul bound partner. Abandon any hope of salvation, these guys are liars. You’ve been warned that if you try to escape this island by any means (Surf, fly, raft… etc.) You will be gunned down by those who are watching over the island…

Rules:
No godmoding, power playing etc.
You don’t have to have a nice character, but if your character is going to be out for themselves and be killing machines, you must ask a player before you can or try to kill.
Characters can team up on other characters, this is a dog eat dog type of rp.
You must have at least one main character, this/these character/s needs a character profile.
Other characters (npc’s/ not important characters) Don’t need a profile, but it would be nice to do a small note on the profile page about this character. (They don’t need a full out bio)
Please have no legendaries. (That is over powered)
Have fun!
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Gideon Heart

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Gideon limped, worn out. His Luxray kept beside him as they traveled, making quick glances at his partner, he too was limping slightly. "You should of not climbed that tree..." Luxray lectured, causing Gideon to laugh. "Ah well... I tried to look around, it's my own fault we're in this mess, it's my own fault that I fell... Oh well." He shrugged as they tried to find some place safe to rest.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Donnic Vallen

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:42 pm

Donnic pat Absol as he finished smearing a salve on his partner's leg and said "see? There's plenty plants here we can use to tend wounds." Absol rolled his eyes and replied "wouldn't need it if you didn't walk right into an ambush" Donnic chuckled "alright smartass. This cave should protect us for awhile, you should take the time to rest" Absol just plopped down beside Donnic with a tired sigh
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Gideon and Adena

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:03 pm

As Gideon and Luxray slowly made their way towards a nearby cave, Gideon got tense when Luxray spoke up. "Wait... I hear someone..." Sighing slightly, Gideon let Luxray take the lead. Luxray crouched down as he went to scout out the area, looking for the person.

Adena herself was close by, hiding in some bushes with her Growlithe. Trembling she hugged her friend, praying that the man and his Luxray would go away. If it wasn't for Growlithe's sense of smell, she would of not known there was anyone near by. "Adena, stop squeezing me to tight! There are a few people near by and I can't keep you safe if your hugging me tightly" Growlithe whined, softly. "S-sorry." Adena whispered releasing her friend.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:09 pm

Donnic heard something and readied his trusty bowie knife. He wouldn't use it, but it had scared off most attackers. He called out "Who's there!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:20 pm

Adena bit her lip not sure what to do, staying where she was for a moment before she decided to speak up. "Don't hurt me!" She called out, her growlithe making a groaning sound. She soon stood up, putting her hands in the air. "I'm unarmed."

"Don't!" Hiss Luxray to Gideon before he could call out to the girl and to the man.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 pm

Donnic stood in the mouth of the cave and demanded "who are you. Speak!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Adena Connors

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:59 pm

"I'm Adena." She said, trembling as growlithe stood close by her, growling softly. "...Careful, Adena."
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:06 pm

Donnic stayed silent for a while, knife still at the ready, as he looked Adena over. Finally, though still with his knife, Donnic replied "I'm Donnic. Are you another victim of Team Rocket?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:12 pm

"Y-yeah.." She said, trembling. "I am one of their experiments!"
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:27 pm

"you don't seem like much of a fighter"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:32 pm

"I'm not." She agreed. "I accidently stumbled into something I shouldn't have."
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:44 pm

"Are you hurt?" Donnic asked, looking around to make sure no one else was there.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:48 pm

"No, I'm not." She replied.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Looking Adena over once more he said "I'm only going to offer this once: You can stick with me and we help eachother survive, or we steer clear of eachother. Your choice"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:04 pm

"I'd go for it, he seems to know what he is doing." Growlithe suggested. "I'll help you." She said quickly.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:07 pm

"Alright, then come over here. This cave here has been safe enough so far" Donnic replied as he moved to the side so Adena could get by
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:30 pm

Adena came by quickly with growlithe at her side. "Thank you, sir."
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 pm

When Absol saw the girl approach he got up and growled, but Donnic put up a hand and said "it's alright. They're civilians." Absol hesitantly lay down again and grumbled "I hate when you talk like that. This isn't a war zone"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:54 pm

Adena went to a side of the cave quietly, Growlithe going to sit beside her, staring at Absol. "Interesting... A man of military? You don't see that everyday." Adena just stayed quiet.

Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:01 pm

((Can anyone hear the pokemon, or just the trainer they are bound to?))

Donnic stood beside Absol and said "if you end up alone keep an eye out. There's an extremely agressive trainer out there with a Infernape"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:17 pm

(Only their pokemon and trainer can talk to eachother, pokemon can understand eachother though. I'm going to go to bed now, I feel sick Dx)

"There seems to be a few, agressive ones. Thank you for the warning." Adena said with a small nod. "There is also one with a Feraligatr out there too."

Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:48 pm

(aw, night. Feel better)

Absol eyed the Growlithe and said "I'll be nice if I must, but if you hurt Donnic I'll make you pay." Donnic hissed at Absol "stand down, Absol. They have done nothing to earn your contempt"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Henry Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:22 pm

"Woah woah woah, you're fight isn't with us, Adena wouldn't hurt a fly." Growlithe replied as Adena sighed quietly, knowing there was a conversation between pokemon, that she was only getting a part of.
Henry
Henry
Writer
Writer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Donnic sighed and said "I apologize. He's a bit... mistrusting. First I rescued him from neglect, then the war... it's been rough for him"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Pokémon battle grounds. Empty Re: Pokémon battle grounds.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next