Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once Upon a Time - Written by Cosmo and Doodler

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Once Upon a Time - Written by Cosmo and Doodler - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time - Written by Cosmo and Doodler

Post  Drafon Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:40 pm

Natalie sighed. "You're right, I should calm down right now, especially since we have to tell Theo everything."

--

((Since there's not much to say here, I'm gonna move to Theo waking up.))

Theo regained conciseness. He felt like he was sitting on dead grass. I must be at the graveyard. Probably got hit in the head somehow.

He opened his eyes and was looking at a brown sky.

...brown sky?...

He blinked a few times and found that it was a wooden ceiling. He was inside?

"HIIIIIIIII!!!!"

Theo was so shock by the voice that he slipped off the pile of straw. He hit the floor somewhat hard. "...ow..."

"Whoops, sorry," the voice said.

Theo felt someone gripping his arms and sitting him up right. He looked at at himself. No, this wasn't him. This was his 'twin' "So then... what happened earlier... wasn't a dream?"

Tyler gave him a sorry-like grin. "No. Sorry that it came out as a huge kabloie. We weren't prepared." His grin became wider. "Well it's not all bad. I mean, you found you had a brother. A twin in fact! Gotta be happy, or at least happy that I'm a twin instead of an evil clone, right?"

Theo didn't know how or exactly why, but he couldn't help but smile a bit at this guy, which was surprising considering what had happened a bit earlier. The smile went away though when he saw Tyler's dog ears. He checked his own head and found a pair too, but made sure he didn't faint again. Then it's a tail that biting his lower back. "So... I'm a dog?"

"A half dog demon. There's a technical name for the likes of us, but I don't remember what it was..."

((I can't remember -_-))
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time - Written by Cosmo and Doodler - Page 2 Empty Re: Once Upon a Time - Written by Cosmo and Doodler

Post  Drafon Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:49 pm

"Eh... the name doesn't matter. It's just... wait. Aren't demons like creatures from hell?"

Tyler laughed. "Well, those could be around, but I guess we were named demons from some of our ancestors in the past who were a bit crazy."

"So... we get his from our... dad..." The word was hard to say, for Theo didn't really get to say it much except when he asked his mother about him. But now... he could actually call out to 'dad'.

"Wait... why were we separated anyway? Why couldn't I know about here, or who I was? OR that I had a twin brother? That my dad was half demon, or that I am? Or what about-"

"Woah, slooooooow dooooooown. I know the situation isn't great, but... you need to chill. Hibiki and I will help you."

"Speaking of Hibiki... is she... our sister?"

Tyler gave Theo a bank stare until he started laughing. "Hahahahhahahhahaha no. She's just a good friend, though she is like a sister to me. We have lived with each other for a long time, that it just seems like we are siblings."

((I dunno what else to say for now, so if I think more, I'll keep posting until you feel your characters should come in))
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2