Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character/Story Memes

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Character/Story Memes Empty Character/Story Memes

Post  Andromeda Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:14 pm

Because these are fun.

1. Loki
2. Bell
3. Cora
4. Liam
5. Bev
6. Mayon
7. Andi
8. Tess
9. Freddy
10. William
11. Lynn
12. Kaian

1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11?
Mayon would have no clue what he's doing, but at least he'd try. Lynn would be a good teacher for the first few minutes of every class, before he wandered off or took a nap.
2. Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
I'd say Bell is pretty, but not unusually so. Aside from her flame-colored hair there's nothing really striking about her.
3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
The Aryae don't look kindly on Rina for abandoning her duties, which Kaian feels very guilty about. He would send Tess to persuade their leaders to pardon her. They can be quite xenophobic, but Tess is a very skilled negotiator. Despite being an outsider she would convince them to see things differently. Rina would be pardoned, and receive their equivalent of an honorable discharge from the military.
4. What is or would be 9’s favorite book?
Freddy isn't much of a reader, but she has adored Watership Down since she was a child.
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
Bell is more of a follower, but she doesn't think she could actually be useful to anyone. It was by following her that Mayon found his way out of Dream, which allowed him to start a true life, so I can see him serving her out of gratitude.
6. For whatever reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 or 10?
Freddy is more compatible with Bev personality-wise. William is better off financially so they'd never have to worry about money, but Bev would rather have someone she could have fun with.
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
All three would be more comfortable eating outside, so the restaurant must have a patio. It would be a small place, with food that is simple but satisfying. Conversation would be really awkward at first, but once they warmed up to each other Kaian would talk about his budding romance with Liam and his wishes for his sister, while Andi would seek advice on helping Amon and ask lots of questions about Aryae society. Bell would listen intently but wouldn't join the conversation herself.
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
William would never accept. Even late in his story, when obsession has pushed him to the brink of madness, he retains enough clarity to see the childlike side of her. She would never harm his daughter or interfere with his mission, so he wouldn't want to hurt her.
9. If 1 stole 8’s most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
Of all of Loki's companions, Tess knows best how to deal with him. If he doesn't outright say he took it, pretend not to notice until he gets frustrated and puts it back. If he taunts you with it, just express quiet disappointment until he gets scared that you won't forgive him.
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Andi wants to finally feel truly free. Kaian just wants his wings back. It'd probably be called Learn to Soar, or something lame like that.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
Loki would witness Chase being carried off by a demon. No one else would believe him because he's rather... eccentric, but Liam would, and would offer to help.
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
We would probably interact as little as possible - neither of us could really be called social - but we wouldn't have any problems. Andi has always had to scrounge for food, so I'd cook for him and we'd bond over meals.
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Anything that would keep her away from me. I have nothing to fear from Cora, but I would still never be at ease with her around.
14. What was 7's first crush like?
Andi has never had a crush, either because he is aromantic by nature or because his traumatic childhood made him fear relationships; I don't really know which. The closest he's come was his admiration of Bastian and the powerful desire to be his friend and equal. Discovering that Bastian was a sadistic sociopath did not help with his reluctance to form personal connections.
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
Bev is brash and outgoing, which would intimidate Bell, while Liam is thoughtful and gentle. If they were in conflict it would likely be because they have the same goal, but Bev advocates an aggressive approach while Liam would wish to support peace at all costs. Bell hates fighting, so she would keep out of it but secretly agree with Liam.
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
Probably the name of his daughter Nadia.
17. If you chose a song to represent 7, what song would you choose?
Headstrong by Trapt
(Back off, I'll take you on
Headstrong, to take on anyone
I know that you are wrong
And this is not where you belong
I can't give everything away
I won't give everything away)
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Mayon and Kaian would both go for it, only to find Loki somehow got it without either of them noticing.
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
It's hard to imagine Bell using a pickup line, but if she was feeling brave she might summon up a shy "Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?" It would work too.
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
Bev's main fault is her alcoholism, but she drinks at home and doesn't get rowdy so I doubt she'd get in trouble over it. I could see her being arrested at a protest that got out of hand. When she feels something is unjust she makes sure everyone knows about it. I could also see her simply not realizing that one of the forms she takes is that of a wanted criminal.
21. What is 6’s secret?
Mayon is afraid of the dark. He started life as a sentient shadow. In the dark he was formless and powerless, and he used to fear that he would blend with the darkness so fully that he would never get free. Even after getting a physical body he can't shake that unease.
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
Lynn wouldn't even finish the race, losing interest halfway through. Freddy would try to make him continue, but eventually she would give up and head to the finish.
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
Tess has many great qualities, but she's useless in a fight. Andi could handle any trouble that came our way.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
This has to be a game Loki came up with. He probably wandered into Liam's lab and declared him a mad scientist, and Freddy went along with it for fun and because someone needs to keep an eye on Loki. Lynn joined for the same reason, but wandered away and was declared a traitor. The 'kidnapping' is actually Liam and Kaian out on their first date. Bev sent the wannabe heroes to Cora because she's the sort who would find sending them to a schizophrenic serial killer for help funny. Cora would give them the location of the secret date, and Loki would take pictures with which to blackmail Liam into promising never to be evil again. The title? 'Tuesdays With Loki'

Feel free to post any others you come across ^_^

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Character/Story Memes Empty Re: Character/Story Memes

Post  Andromeda Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:38 pm

1. Alex
2. Zephyr
3. Luke
4. Rina
5. Bastian
6. Chase
7. Alastor
8. Kiley
9. Braelyn
10. Eric

1. Characters 4, 9 and 10 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins?
Rina and Eric have never been to an arcade before. Braelyn would drag them to every racing game she could find, and beat them with ease.
2. Make up an e-mail address for 6.
somebodys_angel@yahoo.com
3. If 8 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find on it?
Lots of bouncy pop, showtunes, and songs by Alvin and the Chipmunks.
4. What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit?
Eat pizza and watch Hercules:TLJ together.
5. Do you think 6 and 4 are made for each other?
Not really. They both need someone more outgoing than themselves. They could be good friends but nothing more.
6. 1 challenges 3 to a no-holds-barred duel. Who will win and how?
Luke has an advantage thanks to his enhanced strength, but he fights fair. Though Alex would avoid doing serious harm, he isn't averse to using dirty tactics to win.
7. 7, 2 and 1 order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the others think of the choices?
Zephyr doesn't even like pizza, so he wouldn't care. Alex only wants to load his with meat, while Alastor prefers things like spinach and feta. Since Alastor is probably paying Alex would give him the choice, but Alastor would go with what Alex wanted.
8. What subject would 1 teach if s/he were a teacher/professor?
Alex would love to teach astronomy.
9. 5 and 10 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
This can't be Bastian as he truly is. He must be deceiving Eric, carefully plotting the best ways to seduce him for some cruel purpose. He would take charge, taking Eric to his own favorite restaurant, then taking him dancing to prove he doesn't care what people think of two men on a date. Afterwards they would sit in the park and he would invent some tragic lost love to speak about. Eric wouldn't stand a chance.
10. 9 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why?
Natalie Merchant - Kind & Generous. She would spend a long time finding the perfect song to thank him for everything he's done.
(You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound
I'm bound to thank you for it)
11. How would 8 court 6?
She wouldn't, really. She would just find excuses to be around him and they would come together naturally.
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 8 in the canon.
When Kiley and her guardian Regan are discovered by the military, it is decided that it's too dangerous to capture them for later execution; Kiley's power of illusion could be used to escape. Instead Zephyr is sent to kill them immediately. He captures them, kills Regan, and turns on Kiley, but she screams at him that Regan wasn't even a talent, just a good man who tried to help her. Zephyr's self-hatred grows deeper with the knowledge that while he hunted his own kind this stranger was willing to die for them, and he can't bring himself to kill Kiley to save his own life. In return for sparing her Kiley helps him escape the military, and he takes it upon himself to be her new guardian. She can't forgive him and he doesn't expect her to, but he is willing to do anything it takes to keep her safe.
13. In your list, who do you think is the perfect match for 3 and why?
Only three people on the list are of his preferred gender. Even if she were an adult, I think Kiley would still be too playful for him to have a serious relationship with. He might date Braelyn for a while, but Rina is the one who would claim his heart - and does, in canon. Her devotion to her brother impresses him, and he longs to see her learn to embrace life. For her part, she admires his warm heart and strength of character. He needs a family, she needs someone to see her frailties, and they find what they need in each other.
14. 2 has a dream where 10 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do?
Zephyr dreams that Eric tells him to save Alex. Zephyr doesn't know Eric, so has no incentive to listen to him. He would probably be intimidated by Eric, and rather than making him obedient this would cause him to shut down emotionally, blocking his sympathy for Alex's plight. He would walk away, and not even feel guilty about it until later.
15. 9 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 9 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 8 in order to
get to 3’s lair, where they must fight against 3’s evil zombified minions. What will happen next?

So Braelyn and Chase are getting married, but Luke abducts Braelyn. Chase allies himself with Alex, and they hijack something from Kiley. And for some reason Luke has zombie minions. The demonic essence within him must have taken over, so his lair will be a massive underground maze. Kiley has no means of transportation they could take, but they could have followed her to Zephyr's motorcycle. So now Chase and Alex are riding a motorcycle through a zombie-filled maze. Meanwhile Braelyn will be locked up, waiting to be sold to another demon in need of a strong vessel. Luke would send his minions to clean her up, and she would kill them and escape to join Chase and Alex. They would then fight their way out together.
16. 8 receives a gift from 9. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
Kiley would tear into it right away and find a pile of old X-Men comics. Braelyn would always relate talents to Marvel mutants in her mind, and she'd want to show Kiley that mutants can do great things.
17. 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home?
Rina is so used to basing all her decisions on society's expectations or her brother's needs that she'd have to think about what she actually wants to do. She would put a great deal of thought into it, decide to leave it, and realize to her surprise that she'd been cuddling it the whole time. It would end up coming home with her, though she'd call it a gift for Kaian.
18. 8 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this.
(Assuming an adult Kiley...)
Rina: You dance for men?
Kiley: Yeah. It's fun, and good money. There's nothing dirty about it.
Rina: You do this for every man?
Kiley: No! Strangers, mostly. I'd never dance for Zephyr, or Alastor.
Rina: Why?
Kiley: Because, they're... It would just be wrong. Zephyr took care of me, and Alastor, he's all... fatherly.
Rina: I don't understand. You don't dance for fathers?
Kiley: Well, I guess some of the guys are probably fathers. It's just different.
Rina: If it is right before some men, it is right before all. Alastor enjoys dancing. You should show him.
Kiley: I don't think so.
Rina: Are you afraid?
Kiley: No way! Fine, I'll do it. You'll see.
*Later*
Alastor: Miss Rina, I think we should talk about Kiley's 'dancing'.
19. What smiley/emoticon would best describe 5?
}: -> (It's supposed to be a devil)
20. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are all suspects in a murder case. One of them is guilty.
Bastian is definitely guilty. He has no problem killing when it suits him. Being an asshole, he decided to frame 5 different people, including a sickly teen and a child.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:13 pm

1. Reaper
2. Kiora
3. Past
4. Judgement
5. Cadros
6. Hasur
7. Adan
8. Kira
9. Nibal
10. Nathan (Priest)
11. Judas
12. Cosmo (Jackal)

Hasur would smack his students and Judas would probably be too nervous to teach anything
Yes. I think Kiora is Skeet Ulrich hot.
Cosmo would send Kira on a munchie run
Lord of the Rings
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty to 6, or the other way around?
No. Just... no
6. For whatever reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 or 10?
Cadros and Nathan would work the best. Nibal would bug the hell out of Cadros
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Kiora, Adan, and Cosmo would all agree on meat cooked over a campfire. Kiora and Cosmo would be enthralled with Adan's tales of common legends and myths
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
Past: Ow, hey! No force fields!
Nathan: You started it!
Past: Wait... are we...?
Nathan: Yes, we were quoting The Incredibles
Kira: GIVE IT BACK!!
Reaper: ... here
Kira: wh-... what? um... thank you
Reaper: I just wanted to see if I could do it
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
Falling in Love
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
They already work together
Me: Adan?
Adan: Si Amor?
Me: Please take your arm off my shoulder
Adan: You wound me *pout*
Me: ... fine, leave it...
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
Me: ... c-can I have a hug?
Past: *sharp inhale* okay...
*quick hug*
She was beautiful, strong and passionate. A Mage Rights fighter
Kiora would choose Judgment solely on the fact that Cadros would kill him
"God forgive me!"
Young by Hollywood Undead
We are young
But we have heart
Born in this world as it all falls apart

18. 1, 6, and 12 are having a dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Reaper and Hasur would agree to let Cosmo have it
"I know I cannot gain your affection, but I wished to hear an angel speak"
Cadros would probably be mistaken for a raider because he always has his broad sword in hand
21. What is 6’s secret?
Hasur secretly can't handle spicy food
Nibal would win because he's trained himself to outrun rival thieves
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
I would feel safer with Adan because he always has a back up plan and would at least try to keep me close.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
title: THE F*** IS GOING ON?????????
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:46 am

1. Loki
2. Andi
3. Celeste
4. Jasper
5. Lynn
6. Eris
7. Amon
8. Liam
9. Kira
10. Cora

1) 4 invites 3 to their house. What happens?
Jasper was probably looking for advice on being accepted as a hero, but Celeste never wanted to be a hero in the first place. She'd just distract him by flirting until they ended up in bed.
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a bar. Do they succeed?
It's pretty easy to get Lynn to go somewhere, because he just doesn't care enough to argue. He'd just end up sleeping in the corner though, while Kira got drunk and glared at anyone who tried to speak to her.
3) You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6? Why?
Assuming for the purposes of this that they've moved out of the group home... Can't I just stay in a hotel? Between Loki's attitude and pranks and Eris constantly throwing herself at anyone with a pulse I don't think I could handle a full night with either of them. If I must choose, I'll say Loki, since Chase probably lives with him and will try to get him to behave.
4) 2 and 7 are kissing. 10 walks in... What is their reaction?
The only reason Andi and Amon would kiss - assuming Andi was actually capable of physical contact - is as an experiment, trying to define their feelings for each other. Cora would instantly recognize this and launch into an hour-long rambling explanation of queerplatonic relationships and blood brothers.
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Eris wouldn't return Celeste's feelings, which would upset her greatly. Liam would comfort her, and in so doing realize that he loves her like a sister; his jealousy was because he was afraid Eris would take her away.
6) 4 jumps you in a dark alley. Who comes to your rescue: 10, 2, or 7?
Jasper isn't evil enough for Cora to care about stopping him, and Amon wouldn't stand a chance. Andi would try to walk by, but Amon would give him The Look until he helped me.
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what's happening?
The stove is on fire, the room is splattered with every food imaginable, the cameraman has fled, and Loki is sitting on the counter trying to feed cookie dough to a raccoon.
8 ) 5 is in an accident and is critically injured. What does 9 do?
Kira was once a paramedic and planned on being a surgeon so Lynn is in good hands. She hates dealing with people though, so as soon as she treated the wounds she'd dump him with the first person she found.
9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4, or 9. Whom do they choose?
Kira is way too serious for Celeste, and Liam is like a kid brother to her. She'd go with Jasper just because the other options are no good, but they'd end up really liking each other. And woe to any who messed with this pair of thieves-turned-heroes.
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Amon 'kidnaps' Andi - by faking a panic attack every time he tries to leave - until Lynn actually comes to get him, and promises to try leaving his house more. When you can't speak to someone you have to find more creative ways to help them.
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?
As long as it's a short meeting, Loki would be fun to hang out with. He can leave when he gets annoying.
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Because sometimes Cora does things that just make no sense. She happened to get her hands on a couple of chariots and challenged the first person she encountered to a race. Jasper would go along with it because it sounds fun.
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance?
Loki is mostly just an annoyance. Lynn, Eris, Liam, and Amon all avoid fighting, and Cora would have no interest in attacking Celeste, so the threats are Andi, Jasper, and Kira. Unfortunately they all use cutting weapons; while Celeste can't actually be killed, she can't recover from dismemberment unless she's put back together first. She can't beat all three in a fight; she's got a chance at escape, but it's slim.
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Liam would be hurt, but try not to show it. He'd end up there anyway as someone's guest, and after much debate with himself would even bring a nice gift, but he would avoid talking to Andi or Cora.
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Eris bases all of her interaction with adults on sex, but Amon is so innocent she wouldn't be able to bring herself to hit on him. That terrifies her because she doesn't know how else to make people care about her.
16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell a fairy tale. How does it go?
Once there was a beautiful princess with good red blood. Faces liked her. Everyone liked her, except the sin-black witch. She pricked the princess with a needle to steal her good blood, and made her sleep far too long. Then the black prince came. He did dark things and gave the princess his babies, but the babies had good blood because black doesn't carry. The babies woke the princess, and Cora killed the witch and the prince, and all was good. The end. (Sometimes, Cora's insanity makes her sound kind of racist...)
17) 1 arrives late to 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? Why were they late?
Loki would show up barefoot and dirty with cuts on his hands, but he would consider it worth it; when Andi and Cora emerged after the ceremony the birds he captured would be released in a flurry of song and brightly colored feathers.
18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
They're both quiet drunks, so it's not a big deal. Lynn will drag a blanket and pillow into the corner for a nap, and ramble about horror story ideas until he falls asleep. Kira will mope in an armchair, violently kicking her legs every so often to remind herself that they work. In the morning Kira and I will watch Xena until Lynn finally wakes up and she can escort him home.
19) 3, 8, 6, and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
They would start with the presents. Celeste would give him tickets to a musical, Eris would teach him a sexy dance - which would embarrass him at first but he would soon come to love it - and Jasper would give him a rare book of spells. Eris wouldn't be able to accompany them for long at the zoo because her human form only lasts for a couple of hours, but she'd be bored anyway. The other three would spend the whole day checking out the exhibits and sharing trivia about the various animals.
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What do you do? What are they protesting?
They're protesting all the trauma I heap on them. They can complain all they like, though; I'm still going to torture my characters.
21) 9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do for revenge?
Kira is dead. Andi is extremely protective of Amon; harm him at all and prepare to suffer. Kira is a disciplined fighter; she isn't prepared for the uncontrolled rage that would fuel him.
22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save himself or 1?
Eris would unthinkingly save herself first, then realize what she's done and try for Loki. Her failure would devastate her, and she'd probably resort to tracking down some mystical means of reviving the dead.
23) Your characters are now a superhero team. What's that like?
Loki - Pixie, magic user
Andi - brawler, no code name
Celeste - Nomad, immortal, team leader
Jasper - Malachite, wields energy weapons fused to palms
Lynn - Quill, can guide reality with his writing
Eris - Kitten, good-hearted criminal and occasional ally
Amon - Ghost, spy/infiltrator
Liam - Gadget, tech expert and information control
Kira - Sever, expert with bladed weapons
Cora - psychic prisoner, they use her for her visions
They'd be a very dysfunctional team, but somehow they would always manage to save the day. Cora would cheerfully provide insight from her cell, and have fourth-wall-breaking discussions with Lynn. Loki would design superhero outfits that the others would refuse to wear. Eris would flirt with everyone and try to lure Jasper back to the life of a thief. And there would be much debate over whether to kill enemies, imprison them, or brainwash them and turn them into circus clowns.
24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
Lynn will thank Cora for providing an exit - on one of his good days, at least - and tell her to go away. He doesn't want to leave just yet, and he definitely doesn't want her around; she's crazy.
25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
It would actually go pretty well. Celeste likes kids and would enjoy leading them in activities, and she'd get Liam to handle the organization and administrative duties.
26) 4, 6, and 7 are doing the hokey-pokey when 8 walks in. What happens?
Liam would laugh and join in, especially if, as is likely, Jasper and Eris are doing it to cheer up Amon after something frightened him.
27) 1 begins writing fan-fictions where 9 and 10 are dating. What is 2's reaction?
Kira and Cora. Doubtless Loki is only writing about them because their similar names amuse him. Andi can't read so he'll only know about it if someone tells him, and even if he did find out he wouldn't care at all.
28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Amon has no baking experience and can't read so a recipe is no good to him, but if he has someone to tell him what to do it will turn out fine.
29) 8 and 3 go camping but they forget to bring food. What do they do?
Celeste is a skilled hunter, and Liam can identify edible plants. They'll have no problem keeping themselves fed.
30) While 8 and 3 are camping, they run into a monster. What do they do?
Fighting monsters is kind of what they're known for. I'm sure Celeste would have her weapons handy and would take it down with ease. If it's edible, Liam will cook it up and solve their food problem.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:21 pm

1. Amarth
2. Wulfric
3. Cadros
4. Wolfgang
5. Frost
6. Logan
7. Adan
8. Seth
9. Past
10. Kiora

1) 4 invites 3 to their house. What happens?
Wolfgang: U-umm... more tea?
Cadros: Yes please
Wolfgang: (OH MY GOD HE'S SCARY!)
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a bar. Do they succeed?
I'm not sure. If Past really wanted Frost there he would just teleport him back if he tried to leave, but Frost doesn't really care that much.
3) You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6? Why?
I would choose Logan because he is more friendly than Amarth (Only because Amarth doesn't talk)
4) 2 and 7 are kissing. 10 walks in... What is their reaction?
Wulfric: Embarassed I-I... um...
Kiora: ...
Wulfric: Please say something
Kiora: Experimentation?
Adan: Wanna join?
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Cadros: I... I... care for you...
Seth: LOGAN IS MINE!!! *Runs away with him*
6) 4 jumps you in a dark alley. Who comes to your rescue: 10, 2, or 7?
Adan would most likely find me since he pretty much lives in dark alleys
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what's happening?
Everything is on fire. Everything
8 ) Cool 5 is in an accident and is critically injured. What does 9 do?
Past would try to heal him, but wouldn't know what to do. He would cradle Frost and apologize through tearful sobs.
9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4, or 9. Whom do they choose?
Cadros: Past
Past: Really?!
Cadros: you are the only homosexual option
Past:... oh...
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Wulfric: Not to get off topic, but... why me?
Adan: Because you are #2
Wulfric: ah. I see. Makes sense
Frost: What do you want?
Adan: Um... make it snow
Frost: Snow?
Adan: I've never seen snow before
Frost:......... fine...
Adan: yay! Very Happy
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?
I would meet Logan. Amarth is a bit too messed up for me to handle
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Kiora: Wolfgang needs to learn to ride
Wolfgang: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH CLIIIIIIFFFFFF!!!!!
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. Does 3 have a chance?
Past: Can anyone get close to Cadros?
Seth: Let's see, anyone under the age of five? No? Well, there's your answer
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10's wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Wulfric: Why--?
Kiora: We are not to answer why. We must determine Seth's reaction...
Seth: Sad Why wasn't I invited? Do you hate me? Sad
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Logan: His methods
Adan: You're just jealous that you don't think of them
16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell a fairy tale. How does it go?
Kiora: Once upon a time there was a sad lonely boy. None of the other children would play with the boy because he could use magic, and that scared them. The little boy cried and cried, then suddenly his magic turned his tears into a doll. But it wasn't just any doll, this doll was as big is him and had a will of it's own. Unfortunately, the boy's loneliness turned to hatred, and the boy used the doll to attack the other children. The boy though that, with the deaths of those that shunned him, he would be happy. But after seeing the hatred in the boy, the doll left. And the boy was left all alone once more
17) 1 arrives late to 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? Why were they late?
Everyone would be too scared to ask why Amarth was late. But the reason would be he was late buying the gift and had to save a kitten from a tree on the way there
18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Frost would end up passed out on the couch, and Past would be dancing with an invisible partner
19) 3, 8, 6, and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
Wolfgang would be dragging everyone from animal to animal. Cadros would be carrying whatever the others bought. Logan would be studying the animals. And Seth would get a pistol(Logan), a moonstone(Wolfgang), and a dagger(Cadros)
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What do you do? What are they protesting?
Everyone: STOP TORTURING US!!
21) 9 murders 2's best friend. What does 2 do for revenge?
If that were to happen I think Wulfric would be too broken to do anything to Past.
22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save himself or 1?
Logan would save Amarth, despite protest
23) Your characters are now a superhero team. What's that like?
Amarth - Doom, Voice causes insanity and leads to death to the weak-willed
Wulfric - Shanks, Inhuman skill and speed with dual blades
Cadros - Cadros, Super strength
Wolfgang - Illusionist, Can create illusions
Frost - Frost, Snow-based attack spells
Logan - Hawkeye, Inhuman aim with any gun
Adan - Shade, Able to disappear in shadows
Seth - Neo, Inhuman firing/reload speed
Past - Too many names to choose, Too many powers to choose
Kiora - La Sirene, Water-based attack spells and blades
They would start out together, but all the characters with personalities would end up leaving
24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
Kiora would Save Frost and mend any injuries. Kinda boring.
25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
No one would trust Cadros alone, but with someone else with him they would see that Cadros is actually great with kids
26) 4, 6, and 7 are doing the hokey-pokey when 8 walks in. What happens?
Seth: -_- WHY AM I NEVER INVITED TO THESE?!
27) 1 begins writing fan-fictions where 9 and 10 are dating. What is 2's reaction?
Wulfric: ... you write?
Amarth: *Nods*
Kiora: He is writing about our past ventures
Past: Except he let me get together with that guy we saved
Kiora: I have explained this. He was heterosexual.
28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Surprisingly, yes
29) 8 and 3 go camping but they forget to bring food. What do they do?
They would both hunt for food nearby and roast it on the fire
30) While 8 and 3 are camping, they run into a monster. What do they do?
Cadros would cut it in half before Seth could react to it
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Drafon Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm

Screw it I'm gonna be cheap... the numbers 8, 9 and 10 will be changed at random in the quiz... modifications to have fun...

1. Theo
2. Emily
3. Kayla
4. Tyler
5. Kyle
6. Greg
7. Dustin

1. Characters 4, 5 and 7 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins?
Dustin. Kyle rarely played video games growing up, and Tyler is from the demon world, so he would have no clue. Plus Tyler would be spazzing about the arcade and Kyle would try to keep him calm (in a panicky way lol). Dustin wouldn't give a damn lol.
metal_violist@hotmail.com (Greg loves metal and plays the viola)
3. If 2 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find on it?
Emily would have classical and dance music.
4. What would you do if 3 suddenly paid you a visit?
Play sports and videogames lol
Hahaha no Greg would be so scared of Tyler cause Tyler's usually playful and nice. Greg isn't like Dustin who keeps his distance and is a loner, but he... well would still be scared of all the cheerfulness lol
Kayla all the way. Theo's still a bit weak, and Kayla's really strong for a girl.
7. 7, 2 and 1 order a pizza. What toppings does each one request, and what do the others think of the choices?
Dustin: meat lovers
Emily: Hawaiian
Theo: pepperoni
Kayla: MEAT FTW
Tyler: They all look so GOOOOOOOD!!!!
Kyle: Anything except the meat lovers...
Greg: Whatever I can grab.
Theo... hmm... I don't know... Something to do with puzzles? (he's not the smartest kid around, but he's really good at puzzles and such. You don't need to be an all around genius to be good lol)
9. 5 and 3 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
Hmm... Kyle and Kayla... Eh, they would just go for some ice cream and chill at the park. Kyle has no experience with girls, and Kayla's never been asked out. So they decide to go simple. Plus Kayla LOVES ice cream lol
10. 2 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why?
Emily wouldn't know for Dustin, but I think everyone would suggest Mine by Taylor Swift because of this line:
You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter
You are the best thing that’s ever been mine.

11. How would 1 court 6?
Greg: <glare> Stay away from me...
Theo: You think I don't want to?! I'm not gay! TT-TT
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 4 in the canon.
Emily: Canon?...
Tyler: We have to go inside a canon? O.o
I'd say Kyle because later on he helps her realize that she is beautiful and treats her differently.
14. 2 has a dream where 4 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do?
Emily had a dream of Tyler telling her to save Theo. She would have no idea who he is but try to figure out what's going on.
15. 7 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 7 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 5 in order to
get to 3’s lair, where they must fight against 3’s evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
Dustin and Greg are getting married, but Kayla comes in and steals Dustin. Greg must then team up with Theo and gets transportation from Kyle.
...this is so funny...
Greg: WHY ME?!
Dustin: What do you mean 'why you'? I'mthe one who got captured by the crazy one here!
Kayla: Hey! I'm not crazy you jerk!
Kyle: Tell me, what do I use to transport there?
Theo: ...sigh...
16. 1 receives a gift from 3. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
Theo: ...what is this?...
Kayla: Why are you suspicious of me?
Theo: You sometimes remind me of a certain silver haired feline...
17. 4 is walking home when s/he sees a cute fluffy creature, which promptly begins rubbing itself against his/her legs. Will s/he kick it away, or take it home?
Tyler would flip out and pick up the fluffy creature and hold it close.
tyler: You're so cute!!! So fluffy and snugly and just so cute! Very Happy
18. 1 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this.
Theo: No.
Tyler: Yes
Theo: NO
Tyler: YES!
Dustin: I SAY NO TOO! I don't want to see the weirdo in his boxers!
Theo: Thank- HEY! I'm not a weirdo!
Dustin: Yes you are! And I'm out of here.
=\ not sad, just quizzical someitmes
20. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 2 are all suspects in a murder case. One of them is guilty.
Dustin. The only one who would kill anyone. lol
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:45 pm

1. Charon
2. Des
3. Corona
4. Nadia
5. Celeste
6. Salem
7. Chloe
8. Bev
9. Andi
10. Amon
11. Regan

1. What would happen if 11 got 8 pregnant?
This would be rather unique for Bev, thanks to her power. Chances are it was a brief fling and she never used her usual form, so it's a different body that's pregnant. By not taking that form again she could delay the pregnancy indefinitely; and she would, because she's not ready to be a mother. She would never tell Regan, but years later she would decide she wants the child and let the pregnancy progress.
2. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
Surprisingly, yes. Salem has a tender side he rarely shows, but Des would bring it out. He would want to protect her, and she would feel safe with him.
3. 5/9 or 5/10?
Amon is far too innocent to be in a relationship. Celeste/Andi isn't much better, since they'd be constantly at each other's throats, but at least they could be considered equals.
4. What would happen if 7 walked in on 1 and 6 having sex?
Wow. Awkward. That's her (supposedly straight) brother and another man. She would immediately run away and be unable to look at Salem without being embarrassed for at least a week. Salem wouldn't even care.
5. 1 and 2 get into an argument. How do 3 and 11 help?
The only thing Des would be passionate enough about to argue with Charon is spirits. I'm guessing she sees one around him but he won't accept it. It's probably his mother. Regan would talk to Des and assure her that Charon doesn't doubt her abilities, he simply can not face what happened with his mother. Corona, with advice from Andi, would lie and tell Charon that her dreams have shown his mother's spirit at rest.
6. 5 becomes a vampire. How does 6 react?
Salem wouldn't think much of it. He comes from a town where statues maul and Death drives a carriage. He'd probably figure it's about time the undead showed up.
7. 7 and 8 are survivors in a post-apocalyptic world. How do they react?
Bev would have the skill to survive, but lack the will to do much more. Chloe isn't as capable, but she would never give up and maintain an optimism that would drive Bev to seek out other survivors who can support each other.
8. 10 is feeling blue and needs cheering up. What does 5 do?
Celeste's people skills need some work, but when she reached the point where she couldn't ignore him anymore she would take him out for dinner and a musical, and pretend not to mind the awkward silence.
9. 9 and 2 are forced to be on a competitive reality show. Who wins?
It depends on the show. If there are judges, Des will be unable to impress them. If the contestants vote each other off, however, Andi will be eliminated as the one who's an actual threat. Des will last a while because she's so inoffensive.
10. 1 discovers fanfiction about their own universe. What do they find, and how do they react?
I imagine any Haven fanfiction would include a lot of Loki/Chase slash. It doesn't matter what he finds though, because he truly wouldn't care, even if it was about him.
11. If 8 were to live in any era of history, which would it be?
Bev is most suited to modern times, but she sometimes fantasizes about living among her Native American ancestors pre-colonization.
12. If 8 and 3 were to fly to the moon, who would be the pilot and what would they do in space?
Bev would definitely be the pilot. Neither of them would actually be interested in going into space for fun, so I assume they have some sort of mission and that's all they'd focus on.
13. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
Bev's sweet tooth will not be denied.
14. If 9 was holding 4 for ransom, what would they demand?
Andi would try to use Nadia to make William give up his plans against the Order. Unfortunately William is past reasoning with.
15. What is 9's greatest fear?
Being trapped. Enclosed spaces make him panic, and the smaller they are the worse his reaction.
16. What is 3's guilty pleasure?
Corona loves iced coffee, though her father always said it was bad for children.
17. How would 7 announce to 6 that they're pregnant, and how would 6 react?
Chloe would be really hesitant and stuttery. This is her brother after all, and although they don't often see eye-to-eye she worries about his opinion of her. He would actually be really sweet and supportive, though.
18. What would happen if 3 found 4 on the ground, bleeding and unconscious?
Corona would go to William's compound and tell them where Nadia is, though it would mean being captured.
19. What song would represent a relationship between 1 and 7?
Beautiful Disaster by Kelly Clarkson
(He's as damned as he seems
And more heaven than a heart could hold
And if I try to save him
My whole world could cave in)
20. What is 2's theme song?
Missing by Evanescence
(Please, please forgive me
But I won't be home again
Maybe someday you'll look up
And barely conscious, you'll say to no one
Isn't something missing?)
21. 4 and 6 have a daughter. What is her name, and what is she like?
Nadia would name her daughter Margaret, after her sister who was killed at birth. She would be very close to her mother and aunt Chloe, both of whom would dote on her, but it's Salem she would look up to and take after.
22. 11 is deathly ill. How does 2 react and what does 11 have to say to 9?
Des would be uncomfortable and avoid Regan, except to make one request; that when he dies, before he passes on, he comes to her so she can see his face. Regan's message to Andi is that he is a hero, whether he sees it or not.
23. 8 and 10 have an agreement. Who is the brain and who is the brawn?
Amon definitely wouldn't be the brawn, but he's also uneducated. Bev would have to fill both roles most of the time, though Amon would be helpful whenever intuitive reasoning was needed.
24. What can 5 do to scare 8?
Celeste and Bev would be bickering good-naturedly, Bev would smack Celeste over the head... and her head would go flying off. That would freak Bev out, I think.
25. If 6 had to who would they trust with their safety: 2, 3, or 4?
A choice between three innocent young girls. Wow. Nadia is still a child physically, and Des is blind, so by process of elimination it's Corona. At least her dreams could warn him of danger.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 am

1. Reaper
2. Kiora
3. Past
4. Amarth
5. Hibiki
6. Talko
7. Adan
8. Cadros
9. Judgement
10. Eric

1. Characters 4, 5 and 7 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins?
Amarth would be to confused to choose a game. Hibiki would also be confused, but would end up at a fighting game. And Adan would be busy trying to keep an eye on the two of them.
broken_angel@hotmail.com
3. If 2 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find on it?
Kiora would have lots of violin music, but he would secretly have a collection of metal music as well
4. What would you do if 3 suddenly paid you a visit?
Me: 0.0 OMG HII!
No. Just no
Past would win because he can't die and can teleport
Adan: I am fine with anything
Kiora: I do not have any requests
Reaper: I'm not that picky either. Just no anchovies
Adan/Kiora: Agreed
Hibiki: You guys need to get opinions
Reaper would teach mythology
9. 5 and 3 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
Hibiki: Never gonna happen!
Past: But if it could, where would you like to go?
Hibiki: ... Camping beside a lake...
Past: Then that's where I'd take you
10. 2 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why?
Kiora would sing Behind the Mask by Anarchy Club Because it somewhat reflects how Adan, though happy, seems out of place
I'm a winter breeze in summertime
The world is broken, I'm just fine
Looking day and living night
But I'm alright

Cloak and dagger
Cape and mask
Smoke and mirrors
Guilty past

11. How would 1 court 6?
Reaper: That's... a harsh question...
Talko: I have to agree. Let's just skip it, ok?
Reaper: ... yeah...
(Reaper kills Talko in Once Upon a Time)
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 4 in the canon.
Kiora: We are not of the same story
Amarth: ?
I'm not sure who could be with Past. I don't think anyone in that list is a perfect match for him
14. 2 has a dream where 4 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do?
Kiora would be utterly confused, but wouldn't risk leaving Reaper in trouble
15. 7 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 7 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 5 in order to get to 3’s lair, where they must fight against 3’s evil zombified minions. What will happen next?
Talko: I'm here to save--.... huh?
Adan: I did a special favor for Past
Talko: 0.0
Past: Relax, we didn't go near any bedrooms
Talko: You don't need a bedroom to do that -_-
16. 1 receives a gift from 3. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
Reaper would be wary, but would open it and find a worry doll
Amarth would look around to see if anyone was nearby, then when he was sure he was alone he would pick the creature up and cuddle it
18. 1 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this.
Amarth: *holds up a pole-dancing book*
Reaper: I don't thinks so
Adan: Perhaps I can teach him lap dancing then
Reaper: ADAN!
Adan: well?
Reaper: -_- You make me sick
Adan: I try
Twisted Evil
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Drafon Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:49 pm

Yep I'm cheating again lol
The only time the numbers change is when the same character is said twice.

1. Greg
2. Dustin
3. Kayla
4. Emily
5. Theo
6. Kyle
7. Dustin
8. Theo
9. Emily
10. Kayla
11. Greg
12. Kyle

Surprisingly Greg, because Greg has a lot more confidence than Kyle lol
Hell yes. He's very hot lol
Dustin: You created me that way!
And that's the way I like it X3
Kyle: Um... go run? o_o
Theo: ...you're worse than me -.-
Kyle: Yea, I know... -_-
Emily's favorite book would be... Crap I'm not sure. She's actually a cool girly girl, so... Just not Twilight.
Emily: Twilight can go die!
See? The only time you hear Emily get violent lol
Yea, especially when Dustin first meets Kyle. He doesn't completely respect Kyle's beliefs at first, so he would swear a lot. Definitely not the other way around.
Theo has to bunk with either Emily or Kayla... hahaha Kayla only because both Travis (Emily's brother) and Dustin wouldn't like it, though Dustin would be secretive about it whereas Travis would go crazy.
7. 2, 8, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Dustin, Theo, and Kyle would go to a restaurant and Kyle would be asking Theo a bunch of questions about the demon world and such (because he's a book worm and curious guy lol) and Dustin would be sitting there just listening while eating.
8. 3 challenges 11 to a duel. What happens?
Not sure. Kayla's strong, but so is Greg. I guess it would be pretty even.
Greg: Just give up!
Kayla: NEVER!!!
Theo: SO... give it back.
Greg: No.
Theo: You better watch it! I'm a half demon! I can hurt you bad!
Greg: Go for it.
Theo *goes to tackle Greg*
Greg: *stands up, takes the impact, and pushes Theo back*
Greg: Well you're strong, just not strong enough.
Theo: ...grrr....
Living Life Fully
Plot device? O.o I'm gonna skip this one.
We'd get along ok. I'd get him to teach me guitar and we'd just chill and talk. Nothing special.
Go to the store and get some ice cream.
Kayla: OK!!!!!
She loves ice cream just like me lol
Um...
Dustin: Terrible. This was before I had a sense of being with a girl that wasn't a b****
Dustin!! You're supposed to be quitting that!
Dustin: ...damn-
Dustin!
Dustin: Grrrr.... This is hard....
Dustin would choose Emily. He and Theo don't like each other at all.
Theo: He's a less emo version of Reaper...
"Here comes the destruction queen!!" ~Kayla
Off the top of my head... Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green day.
I'm sure I could find a better song for him if I looked.
18. 1, 6, and 10 are having a dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
Greg and Kayla would argue about it and Kyle would back off and leave the table lol
Dustin: ...no, I can't do it... ><
Kayla: Good!!
Oh geez Theo... I guess trying to be tough but end up chucking at rock and missing his target just to hit a window, and he'd be close too so it owuld look like a robbery XD
21. What is 6’s secret?
UUUUUUHHHHHH... Screw it I'm stuck.
Maybe Emily because she dances and that's more physical activity than Kyle does XD
Dustin cause if something happens he knows what to do.
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 3's sinister secret organization. 2 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 3. Meanwhile, 3 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 5, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
So Greg and Emily team up to go against Kayla. Dustin volunteers to help them but is a spy for Kayla. Kyle gets captured. They seek advice from Theo and gets what they need to complete the quest.
Title: Weird Crazy Stuff Going On
Drafon
Drafon
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:28 pm

1. Jasper
2. Liam
3. Westing
4. Nadia
5. Des
6. Bastian
7. Mayon
8. Lynn
9. X
10. Loki

[1] Out of all ten characters listed, which one is the most intelligent? Who is the dumbest?

Liam is probably most intelligent, closely followed by Loki and Westing. I wouldn't call any of them dumb, but Des is naive and uneducated.
[2] What is the worst crime (9) has ever committed?

Her past is a mystery, but it's suspected she may have started the fire that killed several people including her family.

[3] (1) and (4) must fix a dinner together. How do they cooperate in the kitchen? What kind of food do they fix, if any at all?

Jasper's good with kids and Nadia would cheerfully follow instructions, so they'd get along well. They'd probably make something simple, like pasta.

[4] What channel (Disney, Discovery, National Geographic, et cetera) does (5) watch the most?

Des likes listening to nature shows.

[5] (7) and (3) are walking down a street at night when they hear (2) cry for help. What does (2) need help with, and will (7) and/or (3) help him?

In his eagerness to protect people Liam has taken on a demon too powerful for him. Westing would be more interested in finding a way to use the demon, but Mayon would help.

[6] Does (8 ) keep a clean room?

Lynn obsessively cleans his son's room; then scatters the toys again to make it look lived in. His own room he completely neglects.

[7] (5) and (10) run a country together – what state is the country in, and how is it run?

Des would have no input, and be content with that, meaning this entire country is in Loki's hands. Most of the time he'd leave the actual responsibilities to his underlings and run around being childish, but whenever he took it in his head to actually use his power the country would get some ridiculous laws and a new festival.

[8] (6) may have possibly come into contact with a deadly disease, so he’s being quarantined. They’re allowed to bring something along with them – a book or video game - to keep them entertained. What would (6) bring?

Bastian would bring some sort of fighting game with him.

[9] (8 ) is kidnapped by (2) and forced to play a game of Scrabble or die – and if (8 ) loses, (2) will kill him. Who is likely to win the game of Scrabble, and if (8 ) loses, how does (2) kill him?

Liam would definitely win, but declare it no contest because Lynn isn't in his right mind.

[10] What is (4)’s favorite time of day?

Nadia loves to watch the sun set.

[11] (10), (9), and (3) get snowed in while at a cabin in the mountains. They have one twin bed, two blankets, a few bottles of water, and a little bit of beef jerky. Who gets what? Who suffers the most while they wait out the storm?

X would immediately recognize what sort of person Westing is and banish her out into the snow to freeze to death. She would give Loki all of the jerky and share the water, bed and blankets equally.

[12] If (7) could steal anything – an object, a talent, or trait – from (6), what would it be?

Mayon would take Bastian's self-confidence.

[13] Of all the characters, who has the best hygiene?

Westing is a germophobe, so she obsesses over cleanliness and hygiene.

[14] (1), (4), and (10) are all staying the night in a haunted house. Who would be scared? Would any of them be skeptical? How does each of them sleep?

Jasper would love it, and stay up late hoping to meet a ghost. Nadia would be scared to be alone, but she'd be able to sleep as long as Jasper was in the room with her. Loki would find it boring, because ghosts aren't nearly as interesting as monsters.

[15] What would be the worst possible job (1) could work?

Bomb technician. Jasper is a klutz.

[16] (6), (8 ), and (9) must compete in a talent show. What do they do for their talent, and who would win?

Bastian would juggle knives, Lynn would play the guitar, and X would sing an aria. Bastian would win because he threatened the judges.

[17] What is (2)’s biggest pet peeve?

Liam hates when people complain that something doesn't work right when if they'd read the instructions they'd know it's doing exactly what it's supposed to.

[18] If (5) won the lottery for 25 million dollars, what would they do with the money?

Des wouldn't feel she deserved it, and would donate it all to a children's charity.

[19] What was (10)’s favorite toy growing up?
Like the pixies raising him Loki was fickle and inattentive, so he had a different favorite every few days.
[20] (6) and (3) become arch enemies in a comic book. What are their alter-egos' names?
Neither of them would be a hero, so they're villains fighting for power. Bastian is Fracture and Westing is the Doctor.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

1. Nathan (Priest)
2. Cosmo (Jackal)
3. Dennis (Gargoyle)
4. Hien Quang
5. Nen Mubarak
6. Cecil Drăgan
7. Aldo Wells
8. Suoh Yuuki
9. Micheal Bowie
10. Saeran Surana

1. Characters 4, 9 and 10 are at an arcade. What game do they choose to play, and who wins?
Hien would play a dancing game, Micheal wouldn't be interested, and Saeran would be scared of the noise.
Van_Hellsing@yahoo.ca
3. If 8 had an iPod or some kind of music player, what kinds of songs would you find on it?
Suoh would have violin music and nature sounds. Mostly things that calm him
4. What would you do if 9 suddenly paid you a visit?
Micheal: Guitar Hero?
Me: Guitar Hero X3
Cecil: Oh please
Hien: No
Me: Not a good idea
Nathan would win because Dennis would forfeit the moment they started
Aldo: What do you guys want?
Cosmo: Pepperoni!
Nathan: Pineapple
Me: ... I kinda wanna try that. Nice and simple
Nathan would teach child care
9. 5 and 10 go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
Nen: u-um... do you like ferris wheels?
Saeran: ferris wheels?
Nen: It is a wondrous thing! I will show you, and we shall eat cotton-candy!
Saeran: O-ok!
10. 9 sings karaoke and dedicates a song to 7. What song would s/he dedicate and why?
Micheal would sing Gay Boyfriend by The Hazzards as a playful joke with Aldo

Gay boyfriend, gay boyfriend
I don't really care that you are queer
Gay boyfriend, gay boyfriend
I never feel lonely when you are near
11. How would 8 court 6?
Suoh: I
Cecil: Don't bother, I have a fiance
Suoh: T_T
12. Describe the relationship between 2 and 8 in the canon.
Cosmo: You should speak louder
Suoh: Louder?
Cosmo: I can barely see you when you talk so low
Suoh: Sorry...
Saeran would first catch Dennis' attention with how defenseless he is. Then, as they grew close, Saeran would bring out Dennis' softer side
14. 2 has a dream where 10 tells him/her to save 1, who is facing certain doom. What would 2 do?
Cosmo would run blindly (no pun intended) to Nathan's aid
15. 9 and 6 are about to get married, until 3 crashes their wedding and abducts 9 against his/her will. 6 follows them, but must forge an uneasy alliance with his/her archrival, 1. They must then hijack some form of transportation from 8 in order to
I don't feel like answering this one XP
16. 8 receives a gift from 9. Does s/he open it or not? If so, what is inside?
Micheal would give Suoh a pendant with a four-leaf clover on it
Hien would pick it up and cuddle it. But then he'd look embarrassed and walk away
18. 8 is dared by 4 to strip while pole-dancing in front of 7. Write a short dialogue about this.
Suoh: I don't want to!
Hien: It's in the script. Can't go against that
Aldo: Since I'm gonna be the one watching how about I set the base
Suoh: .... Wh-what base?
Aldo: Just lose the shirt and we'll stop there
@_@
20. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 are all suspects in a murder case. One of them is guilty.
Dennis - Not guilty, but uncooperative
Hien - Not guilty, but suspicious
Nen - Not guilty
Cecil - Guilty and proud
Aldo - Not guilty
Suoh - Not guilty, but at the scene of the crime before the others and somehow tampered evidence by accident, making him seem guilty
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:07 pm

1. Loki
2. Amon
3. Chase
4. Freddy
5. Eris
6. Eric
7. Andi
8. Liam
9. Celeste
10. Mayon

1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?
Loki - Smart Guy
Chase - Chick
Eris - Lancer, just because nothing else fits
Andi - Big Guy, since Eris is the Lancer
Celeste - Leader

Amon - Chick
Freddy - Lancer
Eric - Leader
Liam - Smart Guy
Mayon - Big Guy
The odds would be the better team - mostly because the evens are saddled with Eris - but I would swap out Mayon for Andi, then make him the Leader and Eric the Big Guy.
2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least? Would any of these characters have to have a complete personality change to be believable as the opposite sex?
Liam wouldn't change at all, the only difference for Amon would be that he would no longer be a crossdresser, and as a shapeshifter Mayon can change his gender whenever he wants. As for the second part of the question, why would a personality work for one gender and not another? That's actually kind of sexist.
3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?
Liam and Loki are totally incompatible, but Eris and Celeste would work well together- though neither of them is looking for a long-term relationship. No one around them would be surprised either.
4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?
Chase is best suited to the mental challenge, Freddy has the best social skills, and Celeste can handle anything physical.
5. 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?
Loki would drive Andi insane. There's no way Andi would put up with him for a week.
6. 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?
In Eric's world of superheroes and villains, Amon would be the secretkeeper; the one all the heroes come to for help and trust with their secrets. He'd do well there because he's helpful, trustworthy, and stronger than he seems.
7. 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?
Chase would offer Eris all of the wishes and she would accept, but curiously ask what he would have wished for, and when he answered she would reluctantly give him one wish. They'd end up getting enough money to live large for several lifetimes, an acting career for Eris, and a chance for Chase to meet his dead mother.
8. 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?
Amon is no fighter, but he might be a threat simply because Freddy couldn't bring herself to hurt him. She'd survive him though, because she would smear blood on herself and he would be incapacitated by a panic attack. Loki is another story. He's another one she would be reluctant to hurt, but she might not even get the chance. He would be very creative and impossible to predict.
9. 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa?
Andi would steal Celeste's money to buy a feast for the kids. For her part she would pretend not to notice the missing money, and casually mention the kids in front of Liam knowing he'll make sure they get presents. Mayon would shapeshift into Santa, and Eric would teach the kids Christmas carols.
10. 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?
They would cooperate well, manage to stay optimistic, and Liam is clever and creative enough to succeed.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 pm

1. Reaper
2. Kiora
3. Past
4. Hibiki
5. Talko
6. Saeran
7. Adan
8. Hasur
9. Idam
10. Cadros

1. Divide the list up by even and odd. Which group of five would make a better Five Man Band (like a Power Rangers team)? Who would you slot in each position: Leader, Lancer (second-in-command), Big Guy, Smart Guy, The Chick? If you think the team would be improved by swapping one character between the even and odd groups, which ones would you switch?
Kiora - Smart Guy
Hibiki - Leader
Saeran - The Chick
Hasur - Lancer
Cadros - Big Guy

Reaper - Leader
Past - Smart Guy
Talko - Big Guy ('cause there's nothing else)
Adan - Lancer
Idam - The Chick
2. Gender-swap 2, 8 & 10. Which character would have the most change in their story arc? Which the least?
None of them would have anything change
3. Compare the matchups of 1 & 8 and 5 & 9. (Ignore canon sexual preferences for the moment.) Which couple would be more compatible? Which couple would be more plausible to people from either principal's home culture?
Reaper and Hasur would barely acknowledge eachother, and Talko and Idam would.... actually they'd be kinda cute.
4. Your team is 3, 4 & 9. The mission consists of a social challenge, a mental challenge and a physical challenge. Which team member do you assign to each challenge?
Idam would handle social, Past would fly through mental, and Hibiki could handle anything thrown at her
5. 7 becomes 1's boss for a week in some plausible fashion. How's their working relationship?
Adan wouldn't know what to do so he'd probably just leave everything up to Reaper
6. 2 finds him/her/itself inserted into 6's continuity. As far as anyone other than 2 or 6 is concerned, they've always been there. What role would 2 be presumed to have had in 6's story, and could they fit in without going wonky?
Kiora wouldn't fit very well. with his unique powers he would likely be accused of being a demon. His role would probably be something along the lines of a mentor to Saeran, teaching him that he can be strong in more ways than pure physical strength
7. 3 and 5 get three wishes. The catch is that they have to agree on all three wishes before they get the benefits of any of them. What three wishes would they make?
Past would leave all three wishes up to Talko, convinced that he was undeserving of having his wish granted. Talko would dismiss the first two wishes and use the one wish to grant Past's deepest desire (to be human)
8. 1 and 2 are brainwashed by a one-time artifact that works even on people immune to mind control to attack and kill 4. They keep their normal personality, skills and competence level, except any Code vs. Killing has been turned off. Can 4 survive? How?
Reaper would give Hibiki trouble, but she could out run him and hide. Hibiki would have no chance against Kiora. He is not only fast, but deadly accurate with his blades
9. 6, 7, 9 & 10 must help an orphanage full of small and depressed children have a merry Christmas. Who does what, knowing that at the very least the kids will be expecting a visit from Santa?
Saeran would tell Christmas stories to the children, Adan would make gifts for them while Idam helped wrap them and put them in their 'Santa Sack', And Cadros would dress up as Santa, carrying the 'Santa Sack', and hand out the gifts.
10. 3 and 8 are challenged to circumnavigate the Earth in eighty days or less, using only forms of transportation invented before 1900. Can they do it, or will they be fatally distracted by sidequests or their own personality conflicts?
Neither would care enough to accept this challenge in the first place. But if they tried they could do it.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:13 pm

1. Farzana
2. Kenzie
3. Diego
4. Aaron
5. Cady
6. Da'mi
7. Mallie
8. Adam
9. Leo
10. Michiru

1.6 and 3 attend the same social event. What’s the event likely to be?
Da'mi would totally go to a No Compromise concert.
2. What is 7’s worst fear?
Mallie is afraid to try and be a hero because she's doomed to fail.
3. 10 and 1 both join the military. Which one of them is most likely to do well? How would the other one handle the military?
The things that made Michiru a good cop would also make her a good soldier. Farzana, however, is a pacifist, and still uncomfortable with anything her culture says is inappropriate for women. She would work hard, but make slow progress.
4. 2 bakes a cake. What flavor will it be? Will it have frosting? Sprinkles? Or will it taste awful, and the flavor indistinguishable?
Kenzie can't bake anything from scratch, but she knows that and wouldn't try. She'd just use a chocolate cake mix, then go all out decorating it - icing, sprinkles, candy bits, cookie crumbs, etc.
5. 5 and 8 crash into each other while walking around a mall and both drop whatever they’re buying in the collision. What’s likely to happen?
Adam panics and climbs up to the second floor. Cady tracks him down to give him the stuff he dropped and assure him it's alright, and they become friends.
6. What is 4’s nickname? If he/she doesn’t have one, make one up.
Hannibal. He is a strong leader, knows military tactics, and his feat of getting so many survivors to the Ark safely was compared to Hannibal getting his army over the Alps.
7. Would 9 and 8 make a good team when robbing a bank?
Adam would be completely useless. He's far too nervous to be able to commit a crime. Leo's understanding of mechanical devices would come in handy. but could only take him so far without a helpful partner. They would fail.
8. A tornado warning has been issued for 2’s area. How do they react? For example: Do they run to the basement, or do they run outside with a camera?
Kenzie would go out on her apartment's balcony with her camera, but Diego would come get her and bring her to his place where there's a basement.
9. 6 and 4 are in a play. The two are forced to share a kiss. Repulsive or hot? Something else entirely?
Aaron is no actor, so he'd be awkward and stoic while Da'mi would be playful and passionate. The mismatch would just make it weird for the audience.
10. If 1, 3, and 7 were in an old detective movie, who would be the bad guy, who would be the detective, and who would be the detective’s love interest?
Mallie, of course, is the bad guy. Diego is the detective, which makes Farzana the love interest.
11. 5 and 9 are vacationing when something happens and they end up deserted on a small island with little means of survival. Who makes it the longest? What happens to the other?
They survive for quite a while by working together, but eventually Leo dies trying to get off the island when his raft hits a whirlpool.
12. 10 hears there is a dangerous serial killer in the area, and the media lists 10’s hair color and gender as the killer’s victim type. What’s 10’s reaction? Will they not care? Go out and buy extra locks for their doors?
Michiru's not concerned. In fact, she would try to find out where the killer finds his victims so she can lure him and take him down before he kills anyone else.
13. 6 and 8 – how likely are they as a pair?
Adam is way too innocent for Da'mi. They could easily become friends, but nothing more.
14. 10 is in a romantic relationship with 7, but later finds out he/she is more attracted to 2. Who will they choose – 7 or 2?
Michiru is secretly a romantic and values love over physical attraction. If she's in love with Mallie she won't let her attraction to Kenzie get in the way.
15. Someone throws a surprise birthday party for 9! Who planned it, and who showed up?
Adam suggested a birthday party - quietly - but it was Kenzie's idea to make it a surprise. She managed to get everyone to show up except Aaron, who doesn't care for social events, and Mallie, whose role as a villain means she only goes to parties she's not invited to.
16. 1 and 3 skip one of their classes together. What was the class?
Neither of them would skip of their own accord, so Kenzie got bored of Shakespeare and forced them to skip English with her.
17. 4 and 5 are playing a video game together. What’s the video game?
Halo, and they embarrass themselves by getting really into it.
18. Which of the ten characters listed is likely to be a huge anime fan? Would they hide it, or be proud of it?
Leo is a proud anime fan.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:04 pm

1. Past
2. Saeran
3. Suoh
4. Mick
5. Aldo
6. Adan
7. Rene (See Sample Profile v2)
8. Nibal
9. Hien
10. Nen

1.6 and 3 attend the same social event. What’s the event likely to be?
Adan would take Suoh out for a guys night out to a club with a live band and get Suoh to dance. To help Suoh relax he would make sure it was a night No Compromise was playing (and somehow convince him he was still doing his job)
2. What is 7’s worst fear?
Rene fears disobeying his superiors because that's why his wife and daughter were killed
3. 10 and 1 both join the military. Which one of them is most likely to do well? How would the other one handle the military?
Nen would do poorly because he's not very strong, but Past would be a General before he knew it thanks to his inhuman strength and abilities
4. 2 bakes a cake. What flavor will it be? Will it have frosting? Sprinkles? Or will it taste awful, and the flavor indistinguishable?
Saeran would make a white lava cake with chocolate 'lava'
5. 5 and 8 crash into each other while walking around a mall and both drop whatever they’re buying in the collision. What’s likely to happen?
Aldo and Nibal would help eachother gather their things, joke about their clumsiness and go about their business
6. What is 4’s nickname? If he/she doesn’t have one, make one up.
Mick is his nickname. His real name is Micheal
7. Would 9 and 8 make a good team when robbing a bank?
Hien knows how to be a good distraction and Nibal is very quiet and stealthy. They could rob a bank without anyone knowing they were being robbed
8. A tornado warning has been issued for 2’s area. How do they react? For example: Do they run to the basement, or do they run outside with a camera?
Saeran would make sure everyone in the area was safe and then hide somewhere safe
9. 6 and 4 are in a play. The two are forced to share a kiss. Repulsive or hot? Something else entirely?
Adan, assuming he knew Mick would be uncomfortable, Would dip him and turn so their faces were hidden so they could pretend to kiss without losing effect
10. If 1, 3, and 7 were in an old detective movie, who would be the bad guy, who would be the detective, and who would be the detective’s love interest?
Past would be the bad guy, Rene would be the detective, and Suoh would be the love interest
11. 5 and 9 are vacationing when something happens and they end up deserted on a small island with little means of survival. Who makes it the longest? What happens to the other?
Aldo and Hien would help eachother as best they could, but they would both either succumb to illness or hunger, or they would somehow be saved (I think the Torchwood team would look for their doctor after a while)
12. 10 hears there is a dangerous serial killer in the area, and the media lists 10’s hair color and gender as the killer’s victim type. What’s 10’s reaction? Will they not care? Go out and buy extra locks for their doors?
Nen would ask the Torchwood team if he needs to worry, then ask if they could help put this person in jail
13. 6 and 8 – how likely are they as a pair?
Adan: Prick
Hien: Whore
Adan: Proud whore
14. 10 is in a romantic relationship with 7, but later finds out he/she is more attracted to 2. Who will they choose – 7 or 2?
Nen would stay with Rene. Saeran is cute, but both Nen and Saeran are meek and Nen needs a protector
15. Someone throws a surprise birthday party for 9! Who planned it, and who showed up?
Nen would plan it, and everyone would show up! Even Adan (Who would give Hien a sex toy as a joke present, but then give him his real present which would be something nice)
16. 1 and 3 skip one of their classes together. What was the class?
Past would skip Geography and go to Suoh's english class to help him out
17. 4 and 5 are playing a video game together. What’s the video game?
Mick and Aldo would play Rock Band. Mick would obviously be on guitar, and Aldo would be on vocals. The two would laugh their asses off after every song at the ridiculousness of the vocals
18. Which of the ten characters listed is likely to be a huge anime fan? Would they hide it, or be proud of it?
Aldo would be a fan, and probably grab inspiration from the shows for the more outrageous musicians at Shooting Star Productions
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:48 pm

1. Rene
2. Vincent
3. Saeran
4. Reaper
5. Kiora
6. Past
7. Adan
8. Cadros
9. Perrault
10. Fright Knight

1. 5 and 6 have to help the authorities by creating a distraction. What do they do?
(They walk into the center of a crowd)
Past: Did you just step on my foot?
Kiora: Your foot?
Past: Yes, my foot!
Kiora: Well, they are rather large
Past: Wh-what!
Kiora: They remind me of clown feet
Past: I... I thought you loved me...
Kiora: *quirks an eyebrow* After you called out you ex-lover's name?
Past: Baby, you know I didn't mean it
Kiora: You are making a scene
Past: Fine! You can walk home by yourself you insensitive jerk!

2. 7 is sick and delirious. 1 has to take care of them. How does this work out? Is 7 in good hands?
Adan: *in his sleep* Ma--... Mamae! Mamae na mara san!
Rene: Sh~ You'll be okay. Calm now
Adan: Mamae...
Rene: Calm, Adan... you must be calm

3. 2, 6, and 10 are in charge of entertaining at a child's birthday party. What happens?
Vincent: um... (He would play silly games like 'Piggyback' or 'Rocket Ship')
Past: Everyone hide! I'll come find ya!
FK: ... anyone like card tricks?

4. 3 is captured by the villain! Poor thing is being emotionally tortured! What's being done to them?
Villain: Poor, pathetic Saeran. Couldn't be a First, couldn't even be a slave
Saeran: Saeran is free elf... free elf... Saeran not a slave... Saeran tossed away... tossed away... but... Saeran was good boy... never talked back...
Villain: Pathetic. You can't even talk right
Saeran: Saeran never LEARNED!
Villain: *Evil cackling*

5. 4 and 8 are fighting. What's it about?
Reaper: You're so cold hearted
Cadros: You are an emotional fool
Reaper: At least I care when I hurt someone's feelings!
Cadros: At least I get the job done

6. 9 and 1 are out on a stroll when... Na na NA!! FAN ATTACK!!!
Rene: Oh Maker!
Perrault: MALLIIIIIIIE!!

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality
Rene - If I had to choose between breathing and loving you.... I'd take my last breath to say "I Love You"
Vincent - There is a medical emergency! You have 10 minutes to go out with me. Do you accept?
Saeran - Saeran is sorry. Saeran should know better than to gaze upon an angel
Reaper - Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because I know that is all we will ever be?
Kiora - I would walk a million miles for one smile from you
Past - If you had a chance to become anything on earth what would you want to become?" [the answer] "well me, I would want to be your tear drop: I was born in your eyes, live on your cheek, and die on your lips.
Adan - I'd ask you for a light, but you've already lit up my life
Cadros - You are like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life
Perrault - Can a thorn sit beside a rose?
FK - I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?

8. Because I'm running out of ideas: THEME SONGS!
Rene - Lucifer's Angel by The Rasmus
Vincent - Sea moon see you (I don't know who sings it)
Saeran - Young by Hollywood Undead
Reaper - What I've Done (Can't remember the band XD)
Kiora - What have you Done by Within Temptation
Past - Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down
Adan - Take me away by Globus
Cadros - Hero by Skillet
Perrault - Monster by Skillet
FK - Rosenrot by Rammstein

9. 2 and 7 are in a dance contest. Are they any good? What type of dance do they do?
Adan would do some sort of spanish gypsy dance and Vincent would do a nice salsa. The two would end up merging their dances together, which would prove to be very interesting.

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms
L Rene - I'm... so sorry... Triage...
BF Vincent - Not your fault... remember that... it's not your fault...
BF Saeran - Glad it was Saeran... someone else would be tragic...
L Reaper - Freddy...? Do monsters go to heaven...?
L Kiora - I... I failed you... Corona...
L Past - And I... just found a reason to live to... heh heh...
L Adan - Do you think... I will be forgiven...?
L Cadros - You are... safe... I have no... regrets...
L Perrault - M-Mallie...? I'm sorry... I was... careless...
BF FK - It would have been nice... to live in peace for a while...

Last edited by Fenris on Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm

Rules:
- Choose 6 OCs.
- Put your OCs' names in list of numbers and answer the questions with your OCs' names instead of the number.
- Once an OC is evicted, you must choose the next consecutive number to fill in the question.

1. Welcome to the House! Introduce the OCs and what their luxury item would be.

[1] Salem - his radio                               [2] Charon - his sketchbook
[3] Andi - his knives                               [4] Luke - his Ipod
[5] Bev - her laptop                               [6] Tess - a photo album

2. There are 3 bedrooms, 1 with 2 double beds, 1 with 2 single beds and 1 with only 2 mattresses on the floor. Who pairs up with whom, is there an argument over who should get the better room, and how is this resolved?
Andi claims one mattress and shoves the other out of the room. Bev eyes the double beds, but Tess has already taken a single and it makes sense for the girls to share a room. Luke lets Salem and Charon have the double beds, and drags the second mattress into their room for himself.
3. Now they've decided where they're sleeping, they make their way to the living room but find that it is empty expect for a few large and heavy boxes which hold the furniture which [1] and [4] have been told to put together within a time limit, how well do they do?
Salem and Luke are both good with their hands, so it would get done very quickly.
4. The furniture's together, now for dinner and a rest! [2] and [5] are designated for cooking first. What do they cook? Do they work well together? Does their cooking go down well?
Bev is a terrible cook, so Charon kicks her out of the kitchen, throws out the dinner she ruined, and makes spaghetti and meatballs.
5. A few days pass and a relationship is growing between [3] and [6], is it a good one or is it a bad one? What measures are made to make their relationship blossom, or stop them from attacking each other on sight?
Tess has taken to mothering Andi, and he is trying very hard not to like it. No one else particularly cares.
6. A week has passed and it's time for an eviction! Someone hasn't put in their penny's worth and needs to be gotten rid of. Choose one OC, and have them say their weepy, or exuberant, goodbyes.
Charon is kicked out for being too asocial. He doesn't even say goodbye.
7. There's a siren in the middle of the night! [1] has tried to escape with [3] as accomplice, however they are both caught, who blames whom, and what is their punishment? Do the other house-mates suffer for it?
Salem and Andi both accept the blame for what they did, though each insists it was their own idea. Their punishment is to lose their beds and luxury items for a while; which means Luke gets a proper bed, but they all have to put up with a stressed-out Andi while he is unarmed.
8. The next task appointed for them arrives in the form of a letter and a pack of bendy wires. They pick up the letter and read that housemates [2] and [4] must make a cube using the fewest number of wires possible within 30 minutes of time. Do they manage it?
Andi would get frustrated and give up right away. Luke would try longer, but not get it.
9. That evening, they find alcohol in the refrigerator and a karaoke machine in the living room. However, it is incredibly hard to set up and it's instructions are in Japanese. [5] and [6] are bullied into getting it sorted. How do they get on?
Tess knows Japanese, so they have clear instructions. Eventually Bev gives up so she can go get drunk, but Tess completes it with help from the guys.
10. Eviction time! Eviction this time is based upon house-mates behavior and performance in the last week, and sadly, [1] and [3]'s escape attempt has not impressed the higher hand. [1] or [3] must go, choose, and have them say goodbye.
Salem is kicked out because Andi is more interesting, meaning better ratings. He says casual goodbyes to the guys, gives Bev a quick hug, and gives Tess a longer one - no one is immune to her motherly ways.
11. Confessions Time! Having been together for two weeks, how do the house-mates feel about the others? How do they feel about the evictions? Let's listen to them now.
Andi - What the hell am I even doing here? And they won't let us leave. This is kidnapping. At least the people I'm stuck with are tolerable. It pisses me off though that Salem got to leave and I'm still stuck here. We both tried to escape.
Luke - Andi's pretty cool, and Bev's fun to hang out with. Tess is nice enough, but she seems like she's trying to be family to us and it's weird. I guess it's been too long since I had family.
Bev - I miss Salem! He was cool; and had a body to die for. Luke's not bad, but on the scrawny side, and Andi is way too moody. Tess is pretty, but it's weird being around someone you wouldn't mind sleeping with who at the same time reminds you of your grandmother.
Tess - I am concerned about Charon since he was evicted; this experience might have been good for him. I hope it will benefit Andi. Luke could be a good influence if he stops praising Andi's independence, but I'm trying to keep him away from Bev. She's not a bad person, but I don't want him exposed to her alcoholism. The poor girl needs help.
12. [1] and [4] have become very close, and [6] is jealous and decides to confront [4] about it, what happens?
Tess feels that Luke is a bad influence; he reinforces Andi's independence when what Andi needs is to learn to connect to people. Luke would point out that it's Andi's life, and Tess would agree and say she doesn't want him spending the rest of it alone. Luke would give in at that, and start pushing Andi to be more social and trust people more.
13. Their next task is to simply tidy the house, however, they have to do it blindfold, [5] cheats and [2] does nothing, such disobedience so late in the game earns them a time-out and their luxury item is taken away, how do they cope?
Poor Andi, losing his knives a second time. He's definitely going to be extremely defensive and moody until he gets them back. Bev will just complain about being bored without her computer.
14. Due to the cheating in the previous task, the electricity in the building is cut, and the living room is locked off from them. [4] suggests a game of hide-and-seek, does anyone get injured in the dark? Does anyone take this moment to be naughty with another housemate?
Bev takes this opportunity to hide in the closet with the rest of the booze. Luke trips over the coffee table but avoids injury, and Andi hides so well that the others start to worry. Eventually they find him inside the basement wall, having cut a small hole in the drywall and dragged an old dresser in front of it.
15. The living room is open to them again and inside is a television, an XBOX and four Guitar Hero guitars, a not stuck on the television let's them know that it is a play-off between [3] and [6]. Who wins, and did they realize the loser would be evicted?!
Neither of them have ever played a video game before. Tess has nimble fingers, but Andi has better reflexes. He wins; then kicks himself when he realizes losing would have meant escape.
16. With only three house-mates left, tension starts to rise, [1] becomes super-competitive and starts taking over any tasks given to them. [1] accepts a task before even hearing it, and it's challenging them to sit in a bath of maggots for half an hour. How does [1] react and do they complete the task?
Andi wouldn't care. He'd probably eat one of the maggots, just to prove it takes more than that to upset him.
17. Another Confession. Poor [2] is starting to suffer from cabin fever and is sure the others are out to get them. Let's listen to their ranting.
Andi: This is ridiculous! Three people gone, and I'm still here. Obviously there's some scheme going on. I want out; but they go out of their way to keep me here. And Bev and Luke don't seem to care! They're avoiding me, in fact. Nobody wants me around because I don't fit in. Well I'm used to it by now. I ought to win this damn thing just to spite them all.
18. The house-mates realize they are quite quickly running out of food, and find three unlabeled tins in a cupboard, with blindfolds next to them and a letter explaining that two tins are sliced peaches, one is dog-food, they must each choose a tin with their blindfolds on. Who gets the dog-food, and evicted?
Andi would check the cans through touch. The one that weighs a little more or less than the other two is the dog food, which he would put in front of Bev to spite her for enjoying the show too much.
19. The final task denotes the winner of the entire game, the final two house-mates are given an envelope, inside is the instructions of their last task, they simply are: "Choose." Does this shock them? Do they choose themselves as the winner or the other? Do they give their own victory up, or are they selfish?
Presumably the prize includes a large amount of money. They both need it, but Luke is alone while Andi is responsible for Amon and Corona. Luke would bow out and let Andi win.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:26 pm

1. Hien
2. Hibiki
3. Nen
4. Cosmo
5. Nibal
6. Kosuke
7. Logan
8. Seth
9. Amarth
10. Wulfric

1. 5 and 6 have to help the authorities by creating a distraction. What do they do?
Kosuke: Hey everyone! This man here is going to shoot an apple... in my mouth!
Nibal: WHAT! Are you crazy?!
Kosuke: Don't worry. I trust you
Nibal: *Whimper*

2. 7 is sick and delirious. 1 has to take care of them. How does this work out? Is 7 in good hands?
Logan: *Shivering in his sleep*
Hien: *sigh/ pull heavy blanket over Logan* I seem to be in for a long night... perhaps he needs a higher dosage... with his weight... hmmm...

3. 2, 6, and 10 are in charge of entertaining at a child's birthday party. What happens?
Hibiki: TAG! I'M IT!
Kosuke: HIDE-AND-SEEK! Everyone hide before I get you!
Wulfric: Who want's to ride a horsie!

4. 3 is captured by the villain! Poor thing is being emotionally tortured! What's being done to them?
Nen: *Speaking Arabic*
Villain: umm... y'know what? I'm just gonna letcha torture yerself, m'kay?
Nen: ?!

Cosmo: Sarcastic douche
Seth: Dog Breath
Cosmo: Heartless jerk!
Seth: Blind brat
Cosmo: Sad
Seth: I'm sorry, that was uncalled for
Cosmo: *sniffle* I-- *hic* I didn't ask to be-- *hic* be this way
Seth: STEPH, YOU'RE A HORRIBLE PERSON FOR ASKING THIS QUESTION! NOW I'VE GONE AND MADE COSMO CRY!

Amarth: *tilts head with quizzical look*
Hien: *Grabs Amarth by the wrist and runs* Flee!

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality
Hien - I... um... would you like a drink?
Hibiki - Hey, wanna buy a few drinks and see how long it takes before we make out?
Nen - W-would you mind terribly i-if I join you?
Cosmo - Even blinded I can see your beautiful soul
Kosuke - W-w-w-will you... d-dance with me?
Nibal - May I have this dance?
Logan - Dance with me?
Seth - It's amazing how people like you can be so full of life in a world of the dead
Amarth - *holds up a rose with a note* "Drink with me?"
Wulfric - I'm not much, but I know how to dance. Dance with me?

Hien - Pick Up The Pieces by Riddlin' Kids
Hibiki - Riot by Three Days Grace
Nen - Golden Despite by unknown artist
Cosmo - I'm Broken by Pantera
Kosuke - In Too Deep by Sum 41
Nibal - Wanted: Dead Or Alive
Logan - Bleed It Out by Linkin Park
Seth - Breaking The Habit by Linkin Park
Amarth - Elvenpath by Nightwish
Wulfric - Perfect by Simple Plan

9. 2 and 7 are in a dance contest. Are they any good? What type of dance do they do?
Hibiki and Logan would do a fast-paced tango that would blow the audience away

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms
Hien - I... completed my task... we--... we're safe... we....
Nen - I guess I was not ready... after all... Michiru...
Cosmo - Did I... do good... Gadget...?
Nibal - I... failed my parents... they need me and I... I'm dying on them... who will... take care of them...? Who will........
Logan - Cady... I--... I'm sorry... Cady...
Seth - I... really screwed the pooch didn't I... G--... give me my gun... I don't want to get up again... but I won't put this bullet on you...
Amarth - ... Mi... lo... Milo...
Wulfric - I didn't see this coming... well... better me than you, right... Firyal...?

Last edited by Fenris on Wed May 02, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:13 pm

The Tragedy Meme

For each question write a short scene.

1. Hien
2. Cosmo
3. Nibal
4. Saeran
5. Reaper
6. Past
7. Adan
8. Amarth
9. Logan
10. Seth

1) 3 and 9 are forced to dual each other in order to save their friend/lover. Who wins and what do they say to each other.
Nibal fires his bow at Logan, just barely managing to keep up with his firing rate. The two stand with their weapon inches away from the others face. Both are tired and bloodied. Nibal breaks the silence with a low "I can't let you win... my family is counting on me..." Logan spat blood on the ground and growled. "I understand..." Nibal said "you'll protect that woman until death..." The two simply stare at each other, neither ready to end the others life. Finally, Nibal released his arrow. Logan fell to his knees, then flat on the ground in front of Nibal. He whispered "I'm sorry... but too many people are counting on me... I can't let something like love get in my way"

2) 8 and 10 are captured, and 10 is fatally wounded. How does 8 react? What do they do?
Amarth held Seth close, as though he could somehow make the wound close if he held on tight enough. Seth summoned enough energy to say "stay... away... from me... I--... I'll come back... as a zombie" Amarth wiped away tears and managed a throaty "wh-- what...?" Seth chuckled weakly and replied "undead... I'll be dead... but I'll still move... get it...?" Amarth nodded sadly. Seth licked his lips to cure their dryness and added "you're unarmed... you won't stand much chance..." Amarth looked at Seth and he reminded himself "oh... yeah... you could crush my skull if you wanted..." Seth closed his eyes and whispered weakly "don't... forget... the head..."

3) The characters in the list are standing over their friend's/lover's grave. What is said? Do they do anything?
Hien - (At Miciru's grave) *Leaves a black rose* I... I love you... I'm sorry I wasn't there for you... dammit... why did it take this for me to say something... well.... it's too late now... goodbye
Cosmo - (At Nathan's grave) Nathan...? I... I'm gonna miss you....
Nibal - (At Kira's grave) Well Kira... they found a good man to take your place on the throne... Cho and Miki are fine. Uh... still no cure, but the illness isn't spreading so at least we have that..... you were a good kid. I'm sorry you went the way you did. But if you could see the effect your sacrifice made... I'm sure you would be pleased. I hope you and that Merari fellow went somewhere happy. heh heh heh listen to me... 'somewhere happy'... I guess I'm still a kid to
Saeran - (At Hasur's grave) Saeran is here Hasur... Saeran is sorry for what happened... and Saeran is sorry for not knowing what to say...
Reaper - (At Freddy's grave) Freddy... I'm sorry... I tried so hard to believe... but humans have caused our kind nothing but pain... I'm not going to tolerate it any longer. I'll see to it that the world burns
Past - (At Haruto's grave) ... I'm sorry Kaito isn't here. He had to go to his daughter's play... heh can you believe he has a daughter now? And two sons. Your brother's been busy.... I... I'm sorry it took so long for me to see you... I just... I couldn't handle what happened... back there... I-I should go so... goodbye
Adan - (At Da'mi's grave) Adahl... I would give anything to have you back...
Amarth - (At Milo's grave) Milo... I... miss... Milo...
Logan - (At Cady's grave) Cady... I'm sorry I didn't bring flowers. Seth was on my back about some nonsense. If he saw me with flowers... he'd know where I was headed and would try to stop me... He doesn't understand... I realize I visit a lot, but... but visiting you is the only thing keeping me from just... giving up... you... were all I had in life....... I should go before Seth finds me here... I love you...
Seth - (At Logan's grave) You stupid jerk! Why didn't you run like we were told to! We would have made it! All of us! You...! You didn't... *starts crying* you didn't have to protect us like that... at the very least you didn't have to protect me..... at least no one would miss me...

4) 1 and 5 are fighting. 1 is suspected of being a traitor and is badly wounded by 5. 5 finds out that 1 is not a traitor, but can't be saved. What is said? How does 5 handle this?
Reaper fell to his knees. Hien was innocent and he... he killed him... Reaper decided he had enough. He retreated to the depths of his mind, merely following his companions.

5) 2 just lost their most precious possession. 7 promises to find it, but ends up losing it in a way they can never get it back. What happens?
Adan looked down at Cosmo and said "Cosmo? I am so sorry... I lost your father's pipe" Cosmo cried softly as he said "that was the last thing I had of my family..." Adan hugged Cosmo gently and replied "I am so sorry"

6) 6 and 4 are trapped in a room that is filling with poisonous gas. Who saves who? How do they do it?
Past dug through his pocket quickly and frantically pulled out a face mask. He helped Saeran put it on and said "Do--... don't worry about me... I-I'll just wake up very groggy later... just hold on... until help comes..." Saeran begged "Past must put on cloth too!" Past shook his head and said "I... can... b-barely focus kid... besides... I'm not gonna die... sadly..."

7) 10 is alone. Their companions/friends and lover have all died. How do they deal with this? What happens to them?
Seth walked the lonely streets. His guns long since empty. He fell to his knees and cried to the heavens "WHYYY?! WHY WASN'T IT ME?! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!!"

8 ) 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 are running for their lives from an unbeatable enemy. One by one they fall. How does the enemy get them?
Cosmo turned to face the enemy and yelled "you guys go! I'll try and slow him down!" The others didn't want to, but Cosmo wouldn't let them stay. Cosmo was torn apart. Saeran tripped and was dragged into the shadows. All the others could hear were the elf's terrified screams. Past turned and said "I'm not running anymore. You guys go hide!" Amarth pulled Seth away. They hid in an old barn, shuddering as a pained howl echoed through the forest. Amarth motioned for Seth to stay as he left the barn. Amarth was stabbed through the head by Past's blade. Seth readied his gun as he explored the barn. The barn suddenly burst into flames and Seth was trapped. He was consumed by the fire...

9) 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 hear what happened to the others. How do they handle the news? Do they go out for revenge?
The whole group prepared themselves as if they were headed for war. They knew they would die, but they were determined to take the enemy down with them.

10) 2 is suffering from an incurable illness and asks 9 to put them out of their misery. Can they do it?
Logan walked calmly out of the hospital. Cosmo had made his request and Logan fulfilled it for him, but... Logan walked into Cady's clinic and silently laid his head on her shoulder. Cady asked what was wrong, but Logan remained silent. She understood and wrapped her arms around him.

11) 1 has to give a eulogy for 8. What do they say?
Hein thought hard about what he could say about the silent elf. In the end... he couldn't. His friends all chastised him for it, calling him cold-hearted and uncaring. But one day he finally said "I am no good at eulogies... I didn't want to ruin our memory of him"

12) In response to the characters dying in their arms what would the characters in the list say? (If they haven't been used in a meme yet then write what the dying character would say and the response)
Hien - (To Nen, 'I'm sorry I could not gain your approval') you... you have it Nen... you were- are a good man...
Cosmo - (To Nathan, he would say the same thing he said in Adam's arms) I-I can't see! Where are you hurt? I'll get help! I can save you! Don't die on me!
Nibal - (To Cho, not sure what she'd say) *voice shaking* heh with you gone... there'll be a shortage of pretty girls in the world
Saeran
Reaper
Past - (To Kaito) *sniffle* yeah... yeah you're getting out...
Adan - (To Da'mi) Adahl. I will never forget it, just stay with me!
Amarth
Logan - (To Seth) I... I'm sorry *hands over his gun*
Seth

13) To complete The Tragedy Meme: write the most heartbreaking scene you can think of with the most innocent character on the list.
Cosmo sat huddled in the corner of the room his captor threw him in. He screamed and screamed, trying to see something. But the room was bare. He was truly blind. He cried for his friends, but he heard no response. Scared and alone he huddled into a tighter ball and weeped.

Last edited by Sheik on Wed May 16, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:10 pm

1. Loki
2. Bev
3. Liam
4. Freddy
5. Andi
6. Eris
7. Mayon
8. Alyson
9. Mallie
10. Da'mi

Eris starts doing a striptease, which definitely holds the attention of the men. Andi pretends to be drunk and tells all the women how much better looking Eris is than them.

DO NOT LEAVE LOKI IN CHARGE OF CARING FOR SOMEONE. Since Mayon is too weak to resist, he'll end up on the roof in a clown suit, holding a pile of water balloons so Loki can throw them at people.

Mention entertainment to any of those three and the first thing to come to mind isn't child-friendly. Fortunately Bev and Da'mi can censor themselves, and Eris tries. Bev will lead the kids in a sing-along - sober, for once - while Da'mi plays game after game with them, making up half of them on the spot. Eris is uncomfortable around kids and wouldn't want to interact with them too much, so she'd just hire a magician and play the lovely assistant.

He's being forced to kill people, because if he doesn't the villain will, and at least doing it himself means they get a quick death.

Alyson has been following Freddy and it's really creeping her out. It only gets worse when she yells at the kid to get lost and Alyson doesn't even acknowledge her.

Loki will happily take any type of attention, so he'd be thrilled. Mallie would just turn into a raven and fly away.

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality.
Loki: Have you ever danced in a fountain wearing a bedsheet toga?
Bev: If I bite my lip will you kiss it better?
Liam: If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.
Freddy: All I've got to offer is one heart, slightly used.
Andi: I don't know if I can love, but for you I'll never stop trying.
Eris: You, me, a bubble bath, and a bottle of champagne.
Mayon: If I were your knight, I would face any danger just to kiss my lady's hand.
Alyson: I've been watching you. Let's play a game. (Yeah, she's creepy)
Mallie: Let's skip the romantic cliches and go straight to the part where your lips meet mine.
Da'mi: I bet I can kiss you without touching you. *kisses* I lose.

Loki: Anything But Ordinary - Avril Lavigne
Bev: Have A Nice Day - Bon Jovi
Liam: Be Gentle - Christian Bautista
Freddy: Savin' Me - Nickelback
Andi: I'm Still Here - Johnny Rzeznik
Eris: When the Shades Go Down - Allure
Mayon: New Found Freedom - Taylor Hicks
Alyson: Creepy Doll - Jonathan Coulton
Mallie: Fairytale - Sara Bareilles
Da'mi: Cry of the Gypsy - Great Big Sea

Bev loves to dance. Mayon never has before, but he's agile and a quick learner. Bev would teach him to tango. I doubt they'd win, but they'd come close.

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms?
Loki: (to Chase) Don't cry, idiot. I'll see you when I wake up.
Liam: (to Kaian) Death is not the end of love. I'll love you forever.
(alternately, to Luke) Stay strong for them. Don't let this tear what we made apart.
Andi: (to Amon) Don't cry for me. Don't you dare. I'm not worth that.
Mayon: Remember me. Please don't let me disappear completely. (Doesn't matter whose lap he's in, he'd even ask a stranger if there was no one else. He just wants some proof that he existed.)
Da'mi: (to Adan) Adahl. My name was Adahl. My real name.

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Fri May 04, 2012 5:55 pm

Incomplete

1. Tuxedo
2. Nathan
3. Travis
4. Kaito
5. Roan
6. Wolfgang
7. Mick
8. Frost
9. Aldo
10. Suoh

Roan would chase Wolfgang through the crowd, making sure Wolfgang headed wherever the crowd moved.

Tuxedo would kinda suck since he's a horse.

Nathan: Gather for the light show!
Wolfgang: Who wants to see a magic trick!
Suoh: U-uh... h-h-hide-and-seek?

Travis is forced to see his sister's perfect life, knowing that she is happier without him. He pretends he doesn't care, but he is truly hurt

Kaito: F-Frost?
Frost: What
Kaito: Are you sure you know where we are
Frost: For the hundredth time - yes!

Tuxedo: Yipes!
Aldo: What he said. Let's get outta here

7. It's Valentine's Day! For each of your characters make up a pick up line that matches their personality.
Tuxedo - Like a moth to the flames I am drawn by your fiery gaze
Nathan - I do not have much, but I would do anything for you
Travis - Do you... like puzzles?
Kaito - I had the perfect line ready, but I looked into your eyes and got so happy that I forgot what I was gonna say
Roan - I'm not much to look at, but I'll be true to you
Wolfgang - Could you love someone like me?
Mick - Yer quite the beaut. Care to dance?
Frost - I thought my heart had frozen over. But every step you take closer to me makes my heart melt
Aldo -
Suoh -

Tuxedo - So Cold by Breaking Benjamin
Nathan - Amaranth by Nightwish
Travis - The Riddler by Nightwish
Kaito - Forgiven by Within Temptation
Roan - A Dangerous Mind by Within Temptation
Wolfgang - The Poet and the Pendulum Part 2: Home by Nightwish
Mick - Destroyed by Within Temptation
Frost - Why Not Me by Within Temptation
Aldo -
Suoh -

Nathan and Mick would suck. End of story

10. Mood whiplash! All the men in the list are dying, what are their last words if they were in their lover's/best friend's arms?
Tuxedo -
Nathan - (In Adam's arms) I apologize... it seems this... is the end for me...
Travis - (In Yamato's arms) sir... mission failed... I'm sorry
Kaito - (In Past's arms) I... I'm getting out... r-right...? I'm leaving Silent Hill right?
Roan -
Wolfgang - (In Regan's arms) I... knew this is how it would end... I'm only sorry you had to be here to see... I wish... I could see you smile... before I go... heh heh pretty selfish huh...
Mick - (In Kenzie's arms) Guess I... waited a bit too long... to give ya this... *as he dies his hand opens to reveal a beautiful ring*
Frost - (In Jasper's arms) Thank you... for giving me purpose...
Aldo - (In Diego's arms) Aprendí español para ti ... mi amor
Suoh - (In Lenore's arms) I... will miss your singing... Lenore... keep... singing... for me...
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu May 10, 2012 5:37 pm

1. Basil
2. Avel
3. Jack
4. Alistair
5. Tezca
6. Fredric
7. Arc
8. Alexander
9. Peter
10. Judgment

Tezca: OI! Dumb-shits! This prick is gonna do tricks fer your amusment!
Fredric: Thanks buddy
Tezca: No problem pal

Arc: I-I don't need your--
Basil: Please stop being annoying. Eat your soup.
Arc: I wanna go home T_T
Basil: *sigh* you are home. We are in your room at your castle
Arc: ... oh...

Avel: Who likes card tricks!
Fredric: Sing-along time kids!
Judgment: Piggy backs? Anyone?

Villain: Uh... huh you had a very boring life... not much I can work with...
Jack: Hmm... you could talk about the usual
Villain: 'usual'?
Jack: you know 'you'll never beat me!' or 'you're sooo pathetic! You cant protect the ones around you!' or 'My plan is perfect!' But if you go with the last one I suggest ending there 'cause you don't wanna tell it to early.
Villain: *sweat drop*

Alexander: Fight with me!
Alistair: I am sorry, but I just don't see anything that angers me
Alexander: Danell was kidnapped
Alistair: WHO. TOOK. HER.
Alexander: Meep!
Alistair: Just kidding. I know she's fine
Alexander: *sweat drop*

Peter+Basil: BUT WE HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN INTRODUCED YET!!!

Basil - One night I looked up at the stars and thought "Wow, how beautiful." Now that I'm looking at you, nothing else can compare
Avel - Hi, are you here to meet a nice guy or will I do?
Jack - Life without you is like a pencil without lead, pointless
Alistair - *Walks up to girl and reaches into his pocket. Closes his empty hand and extends it toward her* Will you hold this for me? *When she reaches he takes her hand and smiles lightly* Thank you
Tezca - My heart is broken...could you fix it for me?
Fredric - If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for fear of losing you
Arc - Can I have your heart? I need it to be complete and I don't feel whole without you
Alexander - If a star fell every time I thought of you, the sky would be black at night
Peter - God was showing off when he made you
Judgment - If I followed you home, would you keep me?

Basil -
Avel - Oh My Heart by Mother Mother
Jack - Hero by Nickelback
Alistair -
Tezca - I'm Sorry by Voltaire
Fredric -
Arc -
Alexander -
Peter - Tic Toc by Mother Mother
Judgment - In The End by Linkin Park

Avel and Arc would sooner jump of the Grand Canyon than dance with eachother

Basil -
Avel -
Jack - (In Danell's arm's)... heh heh... pretty pathetic huh...
Alistair - (In Tezca's arms) y-you... should go... you don't need... to watch me die...
Tezca - (In Alistair's arms) Y-you were... pretty cool... for a teacher...
Fredric - (In Danell's arms) I guess... my time is up...
Arc - (In Cecil's arm's) I... hate what you do... to my kind... by I... always respected you... my adversary...
Alexander - (In Arc's arms) did I... please you master...?
Peter - (In Jack's arms) I... wish I.... was a hero..... like you...... Jack
Judgment - (In Eris' arms) ... *weak smile*...
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Mon May 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Finally got around to finishing this one, with a couple of added questions.

Tragedy Meme

1. Jasper
2. Kaian
3. Zephyr
4. Amon
5. Kira
6. Loki
7. Mayon
8. Eris
9. Da'mi
10. Adam

1) 3 and 9 are forced to duel each other in order to save their friend/lover. Who wins and what do they say to each other?
It was over before it began. Zephyr's power froze Da'mi's blades mid-strike. One knife tore free of the elf's hand to hover over his throat. "You won't do it," he said, his voice light. "You're not a killer." Zephyr nodded. "Not anymore," he agreed. The knife plunged into Da'mi's throat. Zephyr thought of Kiley as he dug a grave with his mind. He wasn't a killer anymore, but he'd sworn to do whatever it took to keep her safe.

2) 8 and 10 are captured, and 10 is fatally wounded. How does 8 react? What do they do?
Eris held the reptilian boy's head in her lap, gently stroking his face, wishing she could do something about his pain. He seemed sweet. She wondered if they could have been friends. "It's not right," she whispered, holding him closer. "Just because we don't look human. You were more human than any of them." The reaper that had been sitting in the corner rose, and she knew it was time. "Goodbye." (It's so hard making Eris interact with people she wouldn't flirt with!)

3) The characters in the list are standing over their friend's/lover's grave. What is said? Do they do anything?
Jasper - Jasper placed a small toy car on top of the grave. Surprisingly, the one from his last visit was still there. Normally they vanished after a couple of days. He figured someone was taking them; it didn't matter anyway, it was just a gesture. Eric had liked cars. After delivering his gift Jasper tugged on the string that emerged from the ground, ringing a little bell in the coffin. He stood back and waited for an answering ring from the surface bell. Nothing. He hadn't had much hope. For the first month he had come every day, and after that twice a week. It had now been two months since Eric's death. He had to accept that if the nanites could bring him back it would have happened by now. His friend was really gone. He might have stayed there all night, mourning, but the sound of sirens somewhere nearby caught his attention. He smiled wryly at the grave. "Duty calls, meine freund, and Malachite must answer. I'll see you soon."
Kaian - Kaian hoped no one would come by and see him. Digging a hole over a grave in the middle of the night was nothing if not suspicious, but this was something he had to do. When the hole was deep enough he dropped in something large wrapped in canvas. "It's only right. Without you I never would have flown again. You were the wind that carried me. The sky is too lonely a place when I don't have you to come back to." His soft voice faded on the last sentence, and he found he could speak no more; so he lifted his shovel, and in silence buried his wings with the man who had built them.
Zephyr - Zephyr stood in front of the warehouse, trying to force himself to go inside. He hadn't been back since the massacre. It was a dismal place - cursed, some said - but his friends had no graves, so it was the best he could do. He entered finally, and when his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, he saw ghosts. Everyone who had been there that night stood as he had last seen them. It was only memory, he knew, but they were no less ghostly for existing only in his mind. He walked among them, singling out those he had killed personally. Where each had stood he placed a rose. Back at the doorway, he looked around at them all and said "I'm sorry." It echoed through the empty building - 'Sorry, sorry, sorry...' - mocking him, and he knew well enough what it meant. No words could ever undo what he had done.
Amon - Amon sat on the freshly dug ground, leaning against the wooden board on which Freddy had burned Andi's name. He shut his eyes to listen to the wind, and tried to hear his friend's voice. He didn't know what happened when you die, but he hoped you went to a place where there were no more monsters. He hoped Andi was finally free.
Kira - "It was your fault," Kira stated calmly, standing over Bev's grave. There were fresh flowers; one of the guys had been there earlier. "You never drank in that form. The body couldn't handle it. It was affecting you more, and all you had to do was notice. Change. But you didn't. It was your fault." She turned her back, but before she left she softly said "You tried so hard to give me back my heart. Now you've broken it all over again."
Loki - Loki hung upside down from a branch above the grave. He sighed. "It's boring here without you. All the best games and pranks need two people." He dropped to sit cross-legged by the gravestone. "The girls all cry a lot now, it's really annoying. Charon keeps stopping me when I try to cheer them up with some harmless paintballs. Come back soon and snap them out of it, ok?" He tried to smile; and found he couldn't. He had made an art of self-delusion, but even he couldn't convince himself that Chase was ever coming back.
Mayon - Mayon stood silently for a long time, trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Bell was gone, and he didn't understand the human practice of visiting to a rock to honor her. Finally, he sighed and knelt to press his hand to her name. "You are free," he said simply. "May your spirit find peace."
Eris - Eris paced agitatedly in front of the grave, tail twitching. She stopped suddenly and spun to face the simple stone marker. "It wasn't supposed to be possible. You were immortal! It was your curse, wasn't it? So many centuries we were together, and you leave me now. Tess..." She sank to her knees and sobbed "Don't go." After a moment she stood, wiped the tears away, and went on a desperate search for Judgment. Right now a distraction might be the only thing that could keep her sane.
Da'mi - After the Blight was ended Adan could have had a hero's burial, but Da'mi argued against it. Alone, he had retrieved the body from where his friend had fallen and carried it back to Denerim, to a little plot behind the orphanage. "This is better," he murmured, looking down at the simple grave. "This is where you belong. Watching over the children, yes?" He smiled sadly and knelt by the marker. Using his dagger he scratched two words on the stone, below Adan's name. 'Hero. Friend.'
Adam - Adam arrived at Cosmo's grave at precisely 6:00, as he did every day. He took his usual place, shut his eyes, and began to speak. "We went to the zoo today, and I saw an elephant for the first time. They're huge grey animals, with big ears and noses as long as my arm. They can pick things up with their noses. There were jackals too. Do you know about jackals? They're like wolves, but smaller and they have pointed faces..." Only when he had told Cosmo about everything he had seen that day, from the strange to the mundane, did he stand and wave at the gravestone. "Goodbye, friend. I'll see you tomorrow."

4) 1 and 5 are fighting. 1 is suspected of being a traitor and is badly wounded by 5. 5 finds out that 1 is not a traitor, but can't be saved. What is said? How does 5 handle this?
Kira bowed her head over the body in her arms. She could feel Jasper taking his last few ragged breaths. Despair weakened her, but she struggled to her feet and carried him up to the roof where they could see the sunrise. "Look," she whispered. "You were right. There is still beauty in the world. Look." In the dawn's glow, Jasper took one final breath and was still. Kira sank to her knees, cradling his head, and let out the tears she'd been holding back for years. "You were right."

5) 2 just lost their most precious possession. 7 promises to find it, but ends up losing it in a way they can never get it back. What happens?
Mayon stared awkwardly as Kaian blinked back tears. "I... don't understand. It was a book." "It wasn't just a book," Kaian said softly. "It was my mother's sketchbook. Drawing was her only passion outside the military, the only thing we shared. It was my memory of her." Mayon left him to his grief, still trying to understand. Hoping to make it a little better, he went to Bell and convinced her to do Kaian a favor the next time she went to Dream. The book might be lost in reality, but it would be with him every night in his dreams.

6) 6 and 4 are trapped in a room that is filling with poisonous gas. Who saves who? How do they do it?
Amon spotted the vent first, high up on the wall. Presumably it would suck the gas out when it was all over. He lifted Loki on his shoulders, and the younger boy could just reach the screws to pry them out. He climbed into the vent, and Amon sat back on the floor, where the gas swirled around him. Loki reappeared a moment later. "Hurry up, will you? Oh fine, I'll give you a hand." He reached down, but Amon shook his head and smiled sadly. There was no way Loki could lift him. He waved the boy on, and mouthed 'Goodbye.'

7) 10 is alone. Their companions/friends and lover have all died. How do they deal with this? What happens to them?
Adam scurried from room to room across the ceilings. He never used the floor anymore. Up high was safe. Up high nothing could get you. Hunger twisted his stomach into painful knots. He'd been out of food for days. There was nothing he could do. Starving here was less frightening than going outside.

8 ) 2, 4, 6, 8, and 10 are running for their lives from an unbeatable enemy. One by one they fall. How does the enemy get them?
Kaian refused to run. He had looked at his companions, seen that they were no warriors. This was their only chance. He fought bravely for as long as he could, and when he fell he refused to let the enemy hear him scream. Amon was the next to stop. Fear overwhelming even his survival instinct, he collapsed in the fetal position and would not move. Lost in the grip of a flashback, he didn't even see the threat coming until it was too late. The other three reached a cavern, hoping to hide. Eris was brought down at the entrance, pushing the boys ahead of her. That left only two. From the ceiling of the cave, Adam watched as Loki's weak spells proved ineffectual. When the boy lay dead, the enemy turned slowly to Adam, whose blood ran cold. It couldn't reach him, it couldn't reach him, it couldn't - He slipped.

9) 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 hear what happened to the others. How do they handle the news? Do they go out for revenge?
For a few long minutes the only sound came from the whetstones as Kira and Da'mi sharpened their blades. The other three had nothing to prepare, as their weapons were part of them. Mayon paced impatiently, and the others pointedly ignored the fact that he was shifting rapidly between the forms of Eris and Loki. Jasper really wanted to know if he knew he was doing it, but bit his tongue. There were no safe words when they were all on edge. The only path for them now was vengeance.

10) 2 is suffering from an incurable illness and asks 9 to put them out of their misery. Can they do it?
Da'mi nodded resolutely. "I am an assassin. It is my business to kill; sometimes, to kill people I like." He put a hand on Kaian's, wincing in sympathy when the other man's body was wracked with pain. "It will be quick," he promised, positioning his blade. "I will tell your sister you went to your end bravely.""Tell her I went to my end loving her." Da'mi nodded once, took one long breath, and plunged his weapon into Kaian's heart.

11) 1 has to give a eulogy for 8. What do they say?
Jasper shuffled up to the podium, managing not to trip for once. Tess had helped him with his speech, and he locked eyes with her before he began. He took a deep breath and read from the paper in his hands. "Eris was a true feline. Graceful and elegant. Playful - whether you wanted to play or not. Above all, confident. She liked who she was and knew we were lucky to have her in our lives. I hope a little of that rubbed off on me. I know there are a lot of you she taught to be less serious, if only because it's hard to be stoic with a sexy flirt driving you crazy." Pause, let them remember and laugh wistfully. "Now that she's gone, we must remember how she changed us for the better. So we're here to say thank you, and goodbye, and we love you."

12) The world is ending in 24 hours, nothing can be saved, and only 7 knows about it. Do they tell anyone? How do they spend their last day of life?
Mayon was in Dubai, standing on top of the tallest building in the world, wondering if there was any point. He had told Bell of the coming disaster, and with her ability to travel instantly she was helping him experience as much of the world as possible before it was gone. In spite of the breathtaking view before him, however, he could not take his mind off his own future. He and Bell would return to Dream at the end of the day; but what would happen there? Could that realm continue to exist with no one left to dream? If it did, could he hold on to the memories he was gathering? Or would he be pulled apart, reabsorbed into the fabric of Dream until his mind was no more?
Standing beside him, Bell seemed to guess his thoughts. She reached out to take his hand, and neither of them let go until the end.

13) 5 has been captured, tortured, and experimented on. Just before they die one of their captors takes pity on them and gives them a drug that will cause them to see whatever they want most in their final moments. What do they see?
Despite the weakness, despite the pain, Kira managed to sit up on the cold steel table. She looked out the observation window, and for a moment she forgot her agony. Eric was there, gun trained on the doctors who had done this. Jasper's weapons were cutting through the door. And Bev had hacked their broadcast system to assure her that they'd have her out of there soon. She fell back and smiled slightly as she lost the struggle to keep her eyes open. Her team was there. They had come for her.

14) To complete The Tragedy Meme: write the most heartbreaking scene you can think of with the most innocent character on the list.
Amon watched through the two-way mirror as Andi passed by, oblivious. He didn't know Amon had been taken, didn't know what their host had planned for them. Amon had to warn him. He struggled against his bonds, but he didn't have the strength to break them; so he opened his mouth to scream. No sound came out. After twelve years of silence, he couldn't find his voice when he needed it most. Tears ran down his cheeks and his throat burned from the strain of being caught between conscious will and unconscious fear. Andi, still unaware of the danger, passed out of sight just as a whisper passed Amon's lips. "Andi..." That was it. A single word on the edge of hearing. This was all he could manage when his friend, his brother in all but blood, needed him. He understood, then; he was broken, beyond healing. Unworthy of anyone who cared enough to try and fix him. Unworthy of Andi. Silent tears turned into silent sobs, and in his mind, Amon was screaming. (I have no idea how Amon ended up tied up in a room with a two-way mirror. I just wanted him to suffer for his silence.)

Last edited by Andromeda on Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu May 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Create a soundtrack of at least 10 songs for your story. Character themes, music for important scenes, etc. Include sample lyrics if you like.

Scorned by the Gods

1. My Immortal (Evanescence) - William's flashback theme
(Your face, it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice, it chased away all the sanity in me)

2. Missing (Evanescence) - Desdemona's suicide
(Though I'd die to know you love me, I'm all alone
Isn't someone missing me?)

3. I'm Still Here (Johnny Rzeznik) - Andi's theme
(And how can you learn what's never shown
Yeah you stand here on your own)

4. Me Against the World (Simple Plan) - main theme
(We're not gonna be just a part of their game
We're not gonna be just the victims)

5. Angels (Within Temptation) - Andi fighting Bastian
(No remorse, 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart)

6. Child Of Mine (Carole King) - Regan and Kiley
(You're the one who taught me you don't have to look behind
Oh yes, sweet darling, so glad you are a child of mine)

7. The Leaving Song (AFI) - Zephyr's theme
(Turned away in disgrace
Felt the chill upon my face, cooling from within)

8. Getting Away With Murder (Papa Roach) - Bastian's theme
(It isn't possible to never tell the truth
But the reality is I'm getting away with murder)

9. Be Gentle (Christian Bautista) - Amon's theme
(There is no peace in an angry heart, the wise know the truth
There is no power stronger than gentleness of heart)

10. Going Down in Flames (3 Doors Down) - Freddy's theme
(Don't tell me what to think 'cause I don't care this time
Don't tell me what to believe 'cause you won't be there)

11. Hope (Idina Menzel) - Corona's theme
(Hope is a bird, flies higher than others
And keeps all our dreams alive)

12. At the Beginning (Richard Marx and Donna Lewis) - Andi and Amon
(No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected, what you did to my heart)
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:37 pm

1. Andi
2. Eris
3. Rina
4. Bev
5. Alex
6. Cora
7. Bastian
8. Tess
9. Luke
10. Jasper
11. Lynn
12. Kaian

1. 12 (Kaian) sends 8 (Tess) on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
The Aryae don't look kindly on Rina for abandoning her duties, which Kaian feels very guilty about. He would send Tess to persuade their leaders to pardon her. They can be quite xenophobic, but Tess is a very skilled negotiator. Despite being an outsider she would convince them that Rina's duty to her family made her actions necessary. Rina would be pardoned, and receive their equivalent of an honorable discharge from the military.

2. Would it make more sense for 3 (Rina) to swear fealty to 6 (Cora), or the other way around?
Member's of Rina's race resemble angels, and Cora believes it is her sacred duty to free souls from the burden of sin. She would absolutely give her service and loyalty to Rina.

3. 2 (Eris), 10 (Jasper), and 12 (Kaian) have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
Kaian is uncomfortable out in public and Eris would rather be able to use her natural, not-remotely-human form, so they wouldn't go out. They would have dinner at Jasper's place since the other two are between homes at the moment. They would have a nice steak dinner while the guys discussed combat techniques and Aryae culture, and politely hid their discomfort at Eris' constant flirting.

4. 3 (Rina) challenges 10 (Jasper) to a duel. What happens?
In the interest of fairness Jasper would refrain from using his signature weapons, since they could cut through Rina's glaive with ease and cannot be deflected. He would opt for a pair of traditional swords instead. He's becoming quite skilled with a blade, but Rina has been training as a warrior since she was young. He would end up on his knees with her blade at his throat; then she would nick his cheek, declare first blood, and walk away, leaving him bewildered.

5. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 (Bev) and 1 (Andi) to work together?
Someone dies in the hospital where Bev works; upon viewing his memories she discovers he is part of a group hunting and killing mutants, and their next targets are Andi and his companions. With the information gained from the dead man's mind she is able to find Andi first, and though he initially refuses her offer of help Amon convinces him that they should work together to take down the threat.

6. What was 11 (Lynn)'s first crush like?
After his parents died Lynn was shunted from one foster home to the next. He developed a crush on his social worker, the only person who never abandoned him or looked down on him because of his situation. Then she got married and moved away. He didn't take it well.

7. If 12 (Kaian) had to choose sides between 4 (Bev) and 9 (Luke), which would it be?
Kaian would like Bev; she's funny, friendly, and would never think of him as weak or in need of protection. However, Luke is his sister's boyfriend and his boyfriend's best friend. That makes him basically family in Kaian's eyes, and Kaian would do anything for family. Luke will forever have his loyalty.

8. What would 5 (Alex) most likely be arrested for?
Alex occasionally spends time on the streets, and steals food and supplies for the other vagrants. In fact, his story is set in motion when he is running from a pair of cops who caught him stealing and he hides in Lynn's house.

9. What is 6 (Cora)’s secret?
Cora believes that sin turns the blood black, and a soul can drown in black blood. She kills sinners so their souls can be freed, and drinks some of their blood so those souls can live on in her. None of this is secret; she will cheerfully explain her career as a serial killer to anyone who will listen. The only victim whose blood she didn't drink was her father, because she had not yet developed these beliefs. Her secret is that she wouldn't have done it either way. Although she feels it is her duty to gather these souls, she would have refused his.

10. 5 (Alex) and 10 (Jasper) go on their first date. Where would they go, and what would they do?
If Jasper were gay he would be in the closet, so rather than going out Alex would go to his place. They would order takeout and watch campy movies while they ate, and talk into the wee hours of the morning. Alex would end up spending the night on Jasper's couch, and before bed they would share a brief, gentle kiss goodnight.

11. Describe the relationship between 2 (Eris) and 8 (Tess) in the canon.
There are several nameless beings tasked with collecting the souls of the dead and ferrying them onward. The only thing these beings value is duty - or so it is supposed to be. Long ago, one of them started to care for the lives it took. It developed an identity, feelings. It became lonely. Then it met Sanura, the only intelligent being capable of seeing the soul-collectors. Sanura was a priestess transformed into a shape more feline than human. Unable to interact with people in her natural form, she was desperately lonely as well. The two of them clung to each other for companionship. When the soul-collector was banished for sparing a life, Sanura named her Tess and taught her how to live among mortals. When Sanura wanted to leave her past behind it was Tess who renamed her Eris. Over the centuries they have been the one constant in each other's lives. They understand each other, confide in each other, trust each other completely. They love each other, and that love is no less strong for not being romantic.

12. In your list, who do you think is the perfect match for 3 (Rina) and why?
Of her preferred gender, there's Andi, Alex, Bastian, Luke, Jasper, Lynn, and Kaian - but he's her brother. Andi and Bastian are too aggressive, Lynn is too unstable, and Alex is gay. Jasper could be an okay match, but I think they are more likely to be friends. It's Luke who would claim her heart - and does, in canon. Her devotion to her brother impresses him, and he longs to see her learn to embrace life. For her part, she admires his warm heart and strength of character. He needs a family, she needs someone to see her frailties, and they find what they need in each other.

13. 1 (Andi) decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later, what's happening?
He is lying on the kitchen floor surrounded by cookbooks, pissed off because he doesn't even know what half of the ingredients are. He ends up scrapping the idea - and the cookbooks - and goes looking for someone to beat up instead. Amon then rescues the books from the trash and makes a mental note to teach Andi to cook.

14. 5 (Alex) is in an accident and is critically injured. What does 9 (Luke) do?
Luke has no medical knowledge. He doesn't have a phone either, but he has a radio on which he can contact Liam. Liam would call for paramedics and Luke would watch from a distance until they arrived.

15. 7 (Bastian) kidnaps 11 (Lynn) and demands something from 5 (Alex) for 11's release. What is it?
Alex has nothing Bastian would want, and is capable of nothing Bastian wouldn't rather do himself. It's all a cruel game, and Bastian would force Alex to complete a series of difficult or dangerous challenges simply because he was bored.

16. Why is 6 (Cora) afraid of 7 (Bastian)?
Bastian has the ability to cause madness in others. Cora's only friends are the spirits who follow her, and in Bastian's presence she would never know for sure whether the spirits were actually with her or she was simply hallucinating them. Of course, the spirits are (probably) hallucinations anyway, but she doesn't realize that.

17. 9 (Luke) murders 4 (Bev)'s best friend. What does 4 do for revenge?
Bev isn't much of a fighter, and she couldn't bring herself to hurt the people Luke cares about. She would use her computer skills to track down Nicole, the sister Luke has been searching for, and taunt him with the information, saying he'll never get it unless he turns himself in. Once he confessed to the murder she would visit him with Nicole's contact information and tear it up in front of him.

18. Your characters are now a superhero team. What's that like?
Andi - no code name, favors blades of all types, often runs off to work solo
Eris - Kitten, good-hearted thief and occasional ally
Rina - Angel, flies and wields a glaive, team leader
Bev - Matrix, tech expert and information control, also handles medical situations
Alex - Freerunner, street-savvy acrobat, partner of Luke, occasionally works with the team
Cora - psychic killer held prisoner, they use her for her visions, occasionally escapes to help them then politely returns to her cell
Bastian - Forger, brawler, skilled at undercover work, betrays the team to become their archenemy's right-hand man
Tess - the secret-keeper, the only person trusted by everyone in the hero community, the one they all turn to when they can trust no one else
Luke - Gemini, half of his body infected with alien parasite, enhanced strength and senses, partner of Alex, occasionally works with the team, looking for his twin sister
Jasper - Malachite, wields energy weapons fused to palms, tries - and fails - to be a classic hero
Lynn - Quill, can influence reality with his writing, became a reluctant hero at Alex's insistence
Kaian - Seraph, flies and wields bugnuks, skilled strategist
They're a very dysfunctional team, but somehow they always manage to save the day. Cora cheerfully provides insight from her cell, and has fourth-wall-breaking discussions with Lynn. Eris flirts with everyone and tries to lure Jasper back to the life of a thief. Bev has a webcomic about their adventures in which they are all animals. Their enemy is Thomas Quint, who is responsible for the loss of Kaian's wings, Andi's enslavement, Luke's infection, the death of Lynn's son, and the weapons that are slowly killing Jasper.

19. 6 (Cora) and 8 (Tess) are survivors in a post-apocalyptic world. How do they react?
Cora might not even notice. She certainly wouldn't let it affect her mission to track and kill sinners; and the same strange luck that helped her commit hundreds of murders publicly with little planning and escape would help her to survive in this new world. Tess would struggle, especially over those she cared about who didn't survive. There are times she curses her immortality.

20. 11 (Lynn) is deathly ill. How does 2 (Eris) react and what does 11 have to say to 9 (Luke)?
Eris is far too uncomfortable with the sick and dying to be around Lynn, or even talk about him. As for Luke, I rather doubt Lynn would have any last words for him, or indeed for anyone.

21. 1 (Andi), 4 (Bev), and 10 (Jasper) are all staying the night in a haunted house. Who would be scared? Would any of them be skeptical? How does each of them sleep?
Andi isn't afraid of ghosts; it's the other two that concern him. He would sleep lightly, waking at the slightest sound, just because he doesn't trust them not to come after them in the night. Bev claims not to believe in ghosts, but she'd get creeped out and toss and turn half the night. Jasper wouldn't sleep at all, because he'd be too busy exploring; half of him hoping to meet a ghost, the other half hoping they don't exist.

22. 7 (Bastian) is sick and delirious. 1 (Andi) has to take care of them. How does this work out? Is 7 in good hands?
Well would you look at that; the person Andi most wants to kill is suddenly easy prey. How convenient. Andi is too pragmatic to hesitate because his foe is unable to defend himself. Bastian is going down.

23. 3 (Rina) is captured by the villain! Poor thing is being emotionally tortured! What's being done to them?
The worst torment for Rina would be to watch as her brother is tortured and be unable to save him.

24. 2 (Eris) and 7 (Bastian) are in a dance contest. Are they any good? What type of dance do they do?
Bastian has developed several abilities, including dance, to flesh out the masks he uses to manipulate others. Eris learns any skill that might be considered seductive, and supported herself as a dancer for many years. Both have become very good at it. Eris favors salsa dancing, and Bastian would go along with her choice. They wouldn't win, but they would probably place second.

25. For each of your characters give a pick-up line that matches their personality.
Andi - I don't know if I can love, but for you I'll never stop trying.
Eris - You, me, a bubble bath, and a bottle of champagne.
Rina - Would you honor me with your company?
Bev - If I bite my lip will you kiss it better?
Alex - I've finally found proof that angels exist.
Cora - I will protect your red blood and kind soul.
Bastian - Are you here to meet a nice guy or will I do?
Tess - If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd be walking through my garden forever.
Luke - You're so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line.
Jasper - Let's commit the perfect crime; I'll steal your heart and you steal mine.
Lynn - Let's skip the romantic cliches and go straight to the part where your lips meet mine.
Kaian - I could be your angel if you'd let me.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next