Once Upon a Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just My Luck

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Just My Luck Empty Just My Luck

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:23 pm

(I got bored and had an idea: A Gravitation-based rp)

While pursuing ones dream, can true love be found? The music industry can be a harsh world for up-coming artists.

Plot: Basically, it's about the drama in the characters lives

Rules
1) you can be a singer, producer, instrument player, manager, or even a fan-boy/girl
2) you can be from a different band than the other characters, or a soloist if you want
3) almost forgot - no godmod, godmode, or godmodel
4) mini-plots are welcome
5) if you want you can post lyrics for when your character sings (either your own or a song you like)

If you have an idea to make this rp better then feel free to pm me or tell me on 'Talk To Me!!!!'
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

https://storytime.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Suoh Yuuki

Post  Jedward Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Suoh checked his watch anxiously as he awaited the client. The President liked frying his nerves, so he had no idea who he was dealing with - a soloist or a whole band! All the President said was 'They've got talent'.

Suoh felt his heart skip a beat when a cab pulled up to him. He opened the door and said "Hello, welcome too Shooting Star Productions"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Kenzie and Diego

Post  Andromeda Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:27 pm

Kenzie grabbed Diego's hand and practically dragged him out of the cab, tossing a handful of bills at the driver without looking. Diego grabbed the money, counted it, and added the amount she was short before calmly handing it back to the cabbie. Kenzie was standing on her tiptoes, which Diego recognized as a sign that she was trying hard to control her excitement.
Diego stood over the Japanese gentleman who had greeted them, staring silently, while Kenzie thrust out her hand and confidently proclaimed "Kenzie Leota, rock goddess in the making."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:08 am

Suoh swallowed hard as he stared fearfully at Ms. Leota and replied "H-h-h-hello Leota-San" He turned to the tall man and couldn't help but shiver a bit as he stuttered "a-a-and who is th-th-this?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:31 pm

Diego offered his hand as well and introduced himself, his soft voice contrasting with his harsh appearance. "Diego Reyes. Singer."
Kenzie bounced a bit on the balls of her feet. "So where do we meet our manager? I want to get started."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:59 pm

Suoh took a deep breath and said "So sorry. I am your manager" He smiled polity and said "My name is Suoh Yuuki. I may not look like much, but I used to be the manager for Evelyn-Chan, you may know her as 'Faerydae'"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Kenzie's eyes lit up. "You managed Faerydae?!" She swung round and grabbed both of Diego's hands. "Alright! If they gave us this guy, they know we're going to be big!" Diego just raised an eyebrow at her and looked back at Suoh. "Where do we begin?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 pm

"Please, come inside" He lead them into the building and lead them to a studio labeled 'Studio D'. He set up a microphone and asked "Leota-San, do you sing? Or do you play an instrument?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:58 pm

Kenzie stared blankly at him. "Don't you know anything about us?" Seeing how apologetic he seemed she took pity on him. "It's ok. Diego's the singer. I play guitar or keyboard."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:04 pm

Suoh looked down apologetically and said "So sorry, The President has taken to challenging me" He quickly set up a keyboard and picked up a guitar. He smiled at the duo and asked "would you play a song for me?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Kenzie considered for a moment, then grabbed the guitar and started playing an intro. Diego took his place in front of the microphone, and on her second playthrough joined in.

"Holding your breath, holding your tongue
you're only holding yourself back
So much to say, so far to run,
out from the shadow you have cast.

The best days of your life have yet to come
but it's okay, its alright to open up
You don't owe anybody anything
Life is yours to live anyway you please, no apologies
No promise left for you to keep
You can be whoever you want to be, no apologies

Closing the door, closing your eyes,
You're only closing yourself off.
So much to see, so much to try,
Don't be afraid of what you want.

You can be whoever you want to be, no apologies

Don't wanna be no one else
What you see is what you get
No one to please, no apologies, no apologies

You can be whoever you want to be, no apologies"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Souh closed his eyes, listening intently as they performed. When they finished he opened his eyes, smiled and said "very good. It seems The President was correct in praising your skill, however" he pushed his glasses up, making them reflect the light and continued "do not think this will be easy. Many other artists will be working to grab the worlds attention. If you want to make it, you will have to be ready to do anything" He started listing off examples "Photo shoots, stage performances, music videos, tours"

"Are you ready?"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Kenzie

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Kenzie played a few notes, reworking the bridge of the song they'd just played. "We're ready for anything."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Suoh Yuuki and The President

Post  Jedward Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:00 pm

"Wonderful" Suoh replied. He put the microphone and keyboard away and headed for the door. Suoh opened the door for Diego and Kenzie, saying "well, time to meet The President"

They walked through to the President's office on the top floor and Suoh knocked on the door. He heard The President say "Come in" and obliged. He went to the President, who was sitting at his desk, and said "Sir, I have brought the new arrivals. They have talent, as you told me, and I believe they have a great chance."

The President looked at the duo and smiled. He got up and said "it is a pleasure to meet you in person. I would like to discuss your band name and such with you," He chuckled "I would like to know what to put on the charts"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Kenzie put her hands behind her head and looked sheepish. "We've just been using our own names so far. We don't really have a name for the band yet. I've got some ideas, but -"
"No Compromise" cut in Diego, seeming to surprise himself. The name had been stewing around in his head for a while. He looked around at the others. "If you like it."
Kenzie considered for a moment. "It works."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Suoh Yuuki and The President

Post  Jedward Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:07 am

The President took note of the name and said "good, now Mr. Yuuki" Suoh flinched and responed "y-yes sir?" The President smiled warmly and said "please get these two aquainted to everyone here. They will be spending a lot of time preparing for their first show, right?"

Souh took a calming breath and said "yes sir," he went to Kenzie and Diego and left with them. "First I will show you your costume designer for your upcoming shows" Suoh explained as they walked down the hall.
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:14 pm

Kenzie hugged Suoh's arm excitedly, then clung to Diego's as they walked. "Shows! Can you believe it?! Real shows, not school stuff or amateur nights."
Diego smiled down at her. "I don't think we're quite ready for that yet."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Suoh Yuuki and Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

"N-no no. You will start as opening acts" Suoh explained. He opened the door to the dressing room and said "hello Aldo-Kun" A man, about 6'3 with short black hair and blue eyes, turned to the group and smiled brightly, saying "Hey shakes" He wore an elegant white dress shirt with black dress pants to match. His ears wear pierced all along the edge, his bottom lip was pierced in the left corner, and when he spoke a piercing in his tongue was visible. Each piercing, except for his lip piercing which was a silver hoop, was a different colored rhinestone.

"Onegai, don't call me that Aldo-Kun" Suoh pouted as he replied. Aldo went to the group and said "Yo. My name's Aldo Wells, I'll be the one makin' your costumes so that you're not nude on stage"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:11 pm

Kenzie went bug-eyed at all the piercings, but before she could even speak Diego shook his head firmly. "Your brother would kill you."
"He's marrying a girl with nipple piercings" pouted Kenzie, but she was too excited to really care. "So Wells, what kind of stuff will you be putting us in?"
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Aldo Wells

Post  Jedward Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Aldo went to a rack that held a few of his creations, mostly dresses. He grabbed two of his best to show Kenzie. The one in his right hand was a punk-gothic lolita design, and in the left was a beautiful black cocktail dress with a fairy design on the front. He smiled as he said "I'll be making new designs for you two, but here are some of my best works"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Kenzie

Post  Andromeda Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Kenzie grabbed the punk outfit to have a better look at it. "This is me. That other one is nice, sure, but we're rock stars, not a lounge act. I need more of this stuff. And do something about Diego, here. He's cute enough but he has no sense of style."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Aldo looked Diego over and purred "Damn. I hope you know CPR, because you take my breath away" Suoh squeaked and said "A-Aldo-Kun! Please stop hitting on the artists!" Aldo, knowing Suoh hated it, tilted his chin up and held him in a loving embrace, cooing "should I take you instead?" Suoh froze and said "A-A-Aldo-Kun! Stop! I-I-I don't like this!"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:59 pm

Diego took Aldo's hand and gently but firmly pulled him away from Suoh. "Please do not harass our manager. We need him."
Kenzie reached up to smack him on the back of the head. "Moron. He didn't mean that as rude as it sounded, Suoh. He really was sticking up for you."
Diego apologized and turned back to Aldo. "If you must, you may direct your attentions at me. I don't mind."
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jedward Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:15 am

Aldo chuckled for a moment as he took his hand back and replied "I'm surprised Shakes isn't used to it by now. I do it almost all the time" Suoh hid behind Kenzie and stuttered "W-we should go s-see Lenore-San now" Aldo straitened up in surprise and asked "you think that's a good idea? Her royal Highness isn't easy on newcomers" Suoh sighed and said "If we're lucky, then we will be the opening act for Lenore-San next Thursday"
Jedward
Jedward
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:32 pm

Kenzie bit her tongue to keep from squealing in excitement. "We're performing so soon? Where? How long's our set? Lenore's a pop star, right? What kind of songs should we play to open for her?"
She had started to bounce on her toes. Diego put one hand on her shoulder to hold her in place, and the other over her mouth to stop the barrage of questions. "We must prepare. We shouldn't waste time." He said simply.
Andromeda
Andromeda
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Just My Luck Empty Re: Just My Luck

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next